What to do when bitcoin goes down? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
edubeta

What to do when bitcoin goes down?

well this question deserve a lot of attention because there are a lot of people that is new and have a lot of questions so this basic questions can help them a lot. The best answer would be to be disciplined and do not panic, try to be calm and analize the situation, you must know that the crypto markets are super volatile, i mean they can go up and down ten to fifteen percent in the same day so it is a matter of patience and being able to wait when you feel the surge to act, be patience and even come here to see if people are talking and making recomendations about the crash. it is very unlikely to face a devastating crash so dont worry.

Crypto market is unpredictable, what you see as high or pump might be seen as fall to another person who probably invested before or after you. When i see bitcoin price to be down by me, i will use it as an opportunity to upgrade my wallet and wait for better things ahead.

On 10/3/2020 at 7:57 AM, edubeta said:

The best thing is to invest is bitcoin, because its price will rise again in hours or days and you will be able to obtain profits in the short term, you can buy altcoins with a good project that is at a good price. You should investigate if the project of the coin you want to invest is good

That's right, it is better to have good information and be sure before investing or launching into a new or not so promising project, buying bitcoin is a good option but little by little not going to buy without having something prior.

When bitcoin goes down, I take refuge in USDT and study the graph a bit, I determine what is the ideal price to buy; after the purchase is made I wait for the impulse and sell. You have to have the basic knowledge or else you can lose the entire capital.

Investing in bitcoin is still a good investment, experts say that bitcoin will rise in price in the coming months or years so investing in buying bitcoins is a future investment that can give us great satisfaction. We can have other very good cryptocurrencies but the largest investment is better than in bitcoin.

The market downtrend has not yet come to an end. Many investors panic and all they do is make their situation even worse. keep your assets and keep them if you lost a lot. You can exchange to a stable coin to avoid problems of falls and thus protect your money.

When the price of Bitcoin drops, I buy a quantity of it and invest it in simple investment funds, and when the price increases and the profit is large.  I'm selling, but not the whole quantity.  And the best currency to buy and sell without losing is USDT because its price is almost stable.  good luck

It is very hard to play this market without training and experience. It is probably better to just invest at this point in the cycle - we are entering a  bull phase and with time all assets will increase in value. Looking at the daily price is unhelpful and you are likely to lose money trading daily.

The best thing to do about it is to see and if you have the possibility of investing, then invest more when it is such a big drop, invest surely Bitcoin will recover after that happens

There is a strong relationship between the supply and the demand of the btc. If the supply goes up then the price of the btc will dump but the case can be reverse. The market is unstable, anything can happen any moment, may be the price of the crypto is little bit low now.

When Bitcoin falls in price again, you have to buy more and wait for the price to rise. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that has always had the potential to grow.

If you usually trade with BTC, you must have a well-defined strategy on what to do when the price drops: buy, sell, change currency, ...

Cuando BTC cae, lo mejor es esperar con su billetera cargada para invertir nuevamente, aproveche la oportunidad antes de que su precio despegue

There is not that much that one can do without understanding how it works and its actually very dangerous to actually trade it them ,you never can tell how far the volume can go in so , you just have to be cautious while trading that is very important

• +2 1

However, I understand the candles well. If I am in a declining level in the coming days, I am selling and accepting a small and quick loss. If I understand the candles well, I wait for the price to rise and I sell

My dear mate when it's done I'll buy a huge amount of bitcoin And hold them for long term until I 'll become rich. Secondly I'll trade some ammount of btc for short term to make some instant profit. This is the plan when btc price going down.

Thanks,

When the bitcoin goes down this is the best time to buy bitcoin ! Every traders have dream that time to buy it! Because you can earn maximum profit by doing it! This is the wisest decision for all trader

When the bitcoin falls it is always recommended if you have some coins, there is to put it in a stable currency with in a platform for example binance has a called busd and usdt that have a stable value of $ 1, the coins always fall or they always have that value then When the bitcoin falls before it goes down, pass the coins to the stable coins and after everything that goes to fall falls, put them back there and when it goes up you make a profit.

On 10/3/2020 at 8:57 AM, edubeta said:

The best thing is to invest is bitcoin, because its price will rise again in hours or days and you will be able to obtain profits in the short term, you can buy altcoins with a good project that is at a good price. You should investigate if the project of the coin you want to invest is good

In my experience, without a doubt the best thing will be to maintain position, because at any moment it will go up

On 3/10/2020 at 6:57, edubeta said:

Lo mejor es invertir es bitcoin, porque su precio volverá a subir en horas o días y podrás obtener ganancias en el corto plazo, puedes comprar altcoins con un buen proyecto que está a buen precio. Debes investigar si el proyecto de la moneda que quieres invertir es bueno

In general, when the price of bitcoin falls, it is best to buy, because you know that this price will rise again and you will have a small reward, although being a very stable currency, the profits may be a little lower than the other cryptocurrencies. I always buy when its price drops considerably, at least about $ 500, since the price of bitcoin always usually varies between $ 200 to $ 500 in a single day, I recommend being very attentive to price and change all the time to know what trajectory the price will have.