4 Types of Bitcoin Wallet you need to know - Page 13 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

4 Types of Bitcoin Wallet you need to know

There are many wallets that are good for Bitcoin wallet but the most precious wallet for me are these.

Coinbase wallet 

Exodus wallet

Bitcoin wallet

Trezor wallet

Meta mask wallet

Myether wallet

• +2 1

There are many online digital wallets available to store our cryptocurrencies.

But as we are talking about 4 specific wallets to be known;

Coinbase wallet 

Blockchain wallet 

Payeer wallet 

Trust wallet 

There are following 4 different types of bitcoins wallets such as 

Web wallets

Hardware wallets 

Software wallets 

Paper wallet 

Such wallets having different qualities and this wallet can be used for storing the cryptocurrency. These wallets are easy to use. 

I know many types of wallet , these wallet are you need that are the 

1 Trust wallet

2 coinbase wallet

3 yobit wallet 

4 Hardware wallet. 

So these wallet are mostly use ..

dear mate thank you for shareing this usefull information in the platfrom.

i also know littel bit about the some wallets such trust wallet and coins base wallet and there advantage and disadvantaged.

but not know about other wallet so thank you to share this information .

I want to know about the following wallets which we use to get profit these are paper wallet, hardware wallet, software wallet ,web wallets etc.

There are four types of bitcoin wallet.. 

1# desktop,  2# mobile 3# web 4# hardware 

Desktop Wallets are installed on a desktop computer and provide a user complete control over the wallet. 

Mobile wallets are installed on a mobile. 

Hard wallet is a special type of bitcoin wallet which stores the users private keys in a secure hardware device. 

• Useful or interesting 1

We have learned about all types of wallets. But I use web wallet. I use coinbase wallet, which is more likely to be hacked.  However, everyone can use all types of wallets. It is better to use hardware wallet for long term.

Different investor use different kinds of wallet for holding their crypto coims. I think hardware wallets are most reliable and best wallets for big investors  who hold big amount of bitcoin and some other valuable crypto coins. Mostly people prefer web wallet for holding and exchanging crypto coins because these wallets are accessible for every person who just inter in crypto world

There are many wallet of Wich I heard but I am always unknown about the features of following wallets.

Web wallet

Yobbit wallet

Electrum wallet

Coinbase wallet.

The safest of these are undoubtedly hardware wallets. If we forget their passwords, we cannot even access them ourselves. They are very unlikely to be hacked.

• +1 1

Yes my friend,i know the wallets if different types, 

Coinbase wallet 

Blockchain wallet 

Meyther wallet 

Civic wallet. 

yes this is really very important information . i want to know about this one. i am new user and i have no idea about this . thatswhy i am saying like this. i hope soon i will start trading here. and this type of information is helpful for me.

16 hours ago, Furkan Zengin said:

The safest of these are undoubtedly hardware wallets. If we forget their passwords, we cannot even access them ourselves. They are very unlikely to be hacked.

@Furkan Zengin  without any doubt I'm also agree hardware wallets really safe and secured wallet's, as like you say if we forget our password then also we recover our accounts, just need our 12 words seed if we have this information then we easily access our accounts, without our permission no one access our accounts even hackers also not to do dare to hack these wallets.

Their are four type of Bitcoin wallets that are Web et,hardware wallet ,software wallet and paper wallet .Now a days Paper wallets are out of trend now mostly people prefer software wallet because they are secure and easy to use wallet.

• +1 1

Their is four types of Bitcoin wallets .

Software wallet 

Hardware wallet 

Paper wallet 

Web wallet 

Paper walleta are not much famous now a days software are popular beacuse everyone prefer easeness.

Key Takeaways:

A Bitcoin wallet is a not a physical item but a software program for holding and trading Bitcoins. Wallets contain a private key for security. The key corresponds to the address of the wallet. The four types of Bitcoin wallet are desktop, mobile, web, and hardware.

I am going to share some types of bitcoins wallets and their features shortly. 1. Paper Wallet are very cheapest methods for having the best fits of cold storage.2. Hardware wallet are considered as cold wallet this wallet are best for storing bitcoin. 3. Yobit exchange to store bitcoins beacuse the amount is small. 4. Web wallet is very well known to use coinbase, blockchain etc. Web wallets are very risky to use.

My dear friends there are many wallets for saving crypto currency but these four wallets i realy need the first one is bitcoins wallets.....and the second one is coinbase bitcoins wallets .....and the third one is blockchain bitcoins wallets and the last four is coinomi wallets these are trusted and secure wallets ok good by thank you so much takecare.

Coinbase is the best wallet according to my knowledge ۔Coinbase is one of the safest web wallets you can use. Coinbase keeps almost 99% of their assets in an offline cold storage that can't be accessed —,when in cold storage, they cannot be hacked. It's is easy to use.

You mean, like, hardware wallets aren't cheap ... they don't seem to cost more than $ 30 or এবং 50, and I don't think it's expensive at all ... but if you want to use something for free, you can use an electronic wallet And no SIM card etc.

Thank you for the information you provided. I use wallets like coinbase, trustwallet, binance for btc or any other coin. Very good wallet on Yobit. That's why most people interested in the crypto world also use web wallets.

A bitcoin is not a physically item but are software program for holding & trading bitcoin....wallet contain a private key for security...The key corresponds of the address of the wallets...The four types of bitcoin wallets are desktop , mobile , web & hardware...