4 Types of Bitcoin Wallet you need to know - Page 10 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

4 Types of Bitcoin Wallet you need to know

Thank you so much for choesing such topic to let us know about the varities of Bitcoin wallet.It is very help full for members to gain some more knowledge about wallets.some of them has high fee that everyone can not afford.But You can chose Electrum because you can adjust your fee on it.

I'm believe the hardware wallet. Because this is a less expensive. And work very well and good experience on this wallet.! They provides the private key this mean if accidently mobile is crush then. I'm use the private key of another device and and not lose of money. This is very good wallet. Thank you Have a safe day. 

4 kinds of bitcoin  wallet is

online wallet 

Trust wallet 

yobit wallet 

paper wallet 

Yes, you absolutely must know these four wallets.These things are excellent and helpful .With their help, you can save your currency.And can avoid any scam or hack.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have used many types of bitcoin wallets but I am really lucky to know about four types of bitcoin wallets for you.I didn't know about these four types of relationship but I found out for your post. Thank you very much

Yes,there are many types of bitcoin wallet.But i do not have enough knowledge about this.Because i am a new member here.So i need to know this 4 types of bitcoin  wallet. They are Electrum, bitcoin core,bitpay and mycelium. Please i request to seniors to give me some information about these four types of bitcoin wallet.

Bitcoin wallets which having the best security features, low transaction fee, high speed processing. There are following 4 bitcoins wallets mentioned here,web wallet, hardware wallets, software wallets and paper wallets. These 4 wallets having their unique features and provides security guidelines. 

Thanks bro for sharing useful information . I am of the opinion that hardware and paper wallets are the best one but for daily users software wallet is better but if they had choose the right one because choosing the wrong wallet one can lose its coins and for we wallets I thought that it is one of the worst decision but some wallets like yobit one is excluded. Thanks again.

In my opinion there is no need to fall

Blockchain Wallet

Wallet of faith

Kinomi Wallet

I bought a wallet

There are following 4 types of bitcoins wallets such as web wallets, hardware wallets, software wallets and paper wallets. These all wallets having their properties and features and these are all the digital wallet for storing the bitcoins. These all provide the basic security features and satisfied the people due to their unique features. 

Actually i don't even know much about this but the one i used most of the times is web wallet which is blockchain and coinbase but i think the web wallet is not the safest because it can easily be hacked.🙂

Four types of wallets we use mostly ,paper wallet and hardware wallet are common. Paper wallet are cheap and easier method for bitcoin, hardware wallet is very recommended for a long time while the other wallet are web and software ,these are also well know and popular

Thanks for sharing information about these wallet. I am new in the user of wallets and i have no much information about these wallets.  But I didn't suggest web wallet because this wallet is easily hacked from hackers. Thanks For giving this information 🙂

No doubt there r many wallets in the  cryptoworld.But I m very curious aboout Yobit,blockchain,Trust and coinbase wallets.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/28/2019 at 8:22 PM, xBDT Script said:

We often talk much about which wallet to use, which one is convenient to use, which one is secure, etc. I am going to share 4 types of bitcoin wallet and their features shortly.

1. Web Wallet
This is very well known to use- Coinbase, blockchain.com etc. Web wallets are very risky to use. They can be hacked any time.

2. Software Wallet
Software wallets are like bitcoin core, Electrum, Mycelium etc. These are also connected online but not web wallet. These wallets have benefits of holding seed key or private keys, These are better for daily using of BTC. Not much better for long term though.

3. Hardware Wallet
Hardware wallets are cold storage where you can hold the private key safely. This is very much recommended for long term holding of bitcoins. Example like- Ledger Nano, Keepkey etc.

4. Paper Wallet
Paper wallets are very cheapest methods for having the been fits of cold storage. It's holding the private key in a paper. This is very easier method of storing bitcoin.

Please share you thoughts.

I am quite a new member in the crypto world so I don't have much knowledge about the wallets. I knew only about the web wallets. I didn't have much knowledge about other wallets so this post is very important and useful for me to increase my knowledge about the wallets. I have known about all types of wallets from this post. Thank you so much for writing this valuable post. 

• +2 1

Thank you very much huge respect to you sir..I was a little preoccupied with all this ...But after all your details, my Knowledge has increased further ..As you said, on all these You can save your money for a little period of time.

On 10/28/2019 at 7:22 PM, xBDT Script said:

We often talk much about which wallet to use, which one is convenient to use, which one is secure, etc. I am going to share 4 types of bitcoin wallet and their features shortly.

1. Web Wallet
This is very well known to use- Coinbase, blockchain.com etc. Web wallets are very risky to use. They can be hacked any time.

2. Software Wallet
Software wallets are like bitcoin core, Electrum, Mycelium etc. These are also connected online but not web wallet. These wallets have benefits of holding seed key or private keys, These are better for daily using of BTC. Not much better for long term though.

3. Hardware Wallet
Hardware wallets are cold storage where you can hold the private key safely. This is very much recommended for long term holding of bitcoins. Example like- Ledger Nano, Keepkey etc.

4. Paper Wallet
Paper wallets are very cheapest methods for having the been fits of cold storage. It's holding the private key in a paper. This is very easier method of storing bitcoin.

thanks dear for giving us this usefull information.i have read your post carefully and learnd about it completely. before reading your post i was have knowledge about only software knowledge

• +2 1

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

Four types of bitcoin wallets about which newbie must know are 

Sofi wallet

Robinhood wallet

Edge wallet..it is is great one for mobile users ..

And the best wallet that has all the things in it is the coin base wallet.

Electrum wallet, Blockchain wallet, Yobit platform,and Trust wallet,these are the most powerful and popular cryptocurrency wallet especially for Bitcoin, Through these platforms we can safe our Crypto assets, Coins,tokens .these are the secure and safe platforms.i like these platforms beacuse these are most comfortable and relaible platforms and easily understand by beginners without facing any difficult situation.i like such types of wallets where my personal information and my Crypto assets remains safe and secure. 

There are many wallets,but I m very curious to know about following wallets which r recently I have heard.

Yobit wallet,Web wallet,Paper wallet and the hardware wallet.These are wallets are in my curiosity.

On 10/28/2019 at 3:22 PM, xBDT Script said:

1. Web Wallet

2. Software Wallet

3. Hardware Wallet

4. Paper Wallet

Bitcoin is to expenditure online wallet but they are risky to benefit little the new posh to accept is hardware wallet but it is the nearly all protected reasoning next we suffer document wallets and so therefore software wallets in between. 

There are four types of wallets which are described below

Blockchain wallet

Coinbase wallet

Trust wallet

Binance wallet

These four types of wallets provide good services to its users.