Binance broker! - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Binance broker!

Since a lot of years l'm using Binance platform and as you above said it is really one of the best platforms, which does every day to make the best things. By making the things the platform get perfect popularity and it is so good for users of the exchange. 

Binance is very big cryptocurrency company which is always improving and developing and add new functions and projects to their exchange, so Binance broker can be possible 

I have been working for a long time on the Binance platform and it provides a lot of credibility in trading operations, but I have never tried before to be a broker for this platform, especially with regard to leverage, so I will think a lot before doing this experience.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Binance they have already connect their site to metatrader quotes i think in all versions (MT4 & MT5) i think now you can use binance as a forex broker. That means you can trade with forex using your balance in binance without any difficulties.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I am fully agree with you but in my opinion it will takes time because binance is not old cryptocurrency exchange as compared to other cryptocurrency exchange it will takes time to expand their exchange worldwide

This platform we are facing problem with it because itis banned in alot of countries like my country so this is the problem we cannot use it 

Never

I used binance from long time because of its leverage and staking tournament , I didn't think that we see broker in exchange where we can trade fait money . this is better if we see this kind of program in future .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I think that Binance will not have Forex investments because it may be something that deviates a little from the idea, but surely it is improving every day with many investment options for its users.

This platform the Binance  is already one of the largest and most powerful platforms in the world and has a lot of strong capabilities and important developments in the future.It has already received the highest rating of trading exchanges in 2019, and seeks to establish branches in all countries of the world in the Cryptomarket, 😉😉.

• Useful or interesting 1

I always appreciate all Binance projects. Binance is the only institution through which anything can be done. If this really happens in the future, binace will connect the exchanges together, it will become extremely powerful and will strengthen the credibility of the whole community.

Binance kyc is difficult, it requires 3D face scanning. So it is very difficult to fake someone else's identity. What a wonderful floor

On 10/28/2019 at 4:55 PM, Luciferludz said:

Every one knows binance every day do their best to make their platform most usefully, example now they are planning to start margin trading with leverage which will be more usefully for binance users.

So what do you think will binance connect their platform to be a forex broker in order their users to trade fiat money? Give back your opinion.

I dont think if it will be possible for binance to adapt forex trading also, because binance is known as the platform thats dealing cryptocurrencies exchange. 

Binance, I am as of now online on its foundation, they have a lot of progress last time with a sensible conversion scale. To interface different stages, I have no clue and I might want to know.

On 10/28/2019 at 4:55 PM, Luciferludz said:

Every one knows binance every day do their best to make their platform most usefully, example now they are planning to start margin trading with leverage which will be more usefully for binance users.

So what do you think will binance connect their platform to be a forex broker in order their users to trade fiat money? Give back your opinion.

Some of the forex brokers they also accepting crypto currencies trading, so that's means for binance to accept the fiat currencies trading it will also be possible.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 10/28/2019 at 6:55 PM, Luciferludz said:

Binance is working g hard the day to day uodates making it more attractive the give aways, airdrops, new coin promotions and trading extraordinary tools and trading different leverages making it irresistible. So many new users selected binance their home of crypto online, this shows binance is developing and progressing rapidly, their for the top position isn't going away from Binance. Because of binance now other exchanges also started many events to hold and bring new users to their platform. 

• +3 1

I'm proud for them their expanding, but in my opinion it sounds more like greedy of money.. they should stick to cryptocurrency trading only, because crypto trading is not just what they do but it is their symbol as binance.

In fact, I concluded from my long dealings with Binance that it is a self-respecting platform that always tries to offer the best to its customers, and it is not strange for it to reduce currency conversion fees to gain more customers, and this is how the platform that wants to maintain its customers behaves.

Everyone knows the Binance.it develop more and more good projects and make good services to get the more users .it is very popular.it is also  the top ranker platform.

I think in recent times Binance already has a Fiat pairing which is why I think they just need to compete with Forex brokers for Fiat trading. Also the occurrence of foreign exchange including crypto was really dire. I don't think they will partner with a forex broker because they know they will be harmed if they make friends with them at this time.

It gives a great deal of believability in exchanging tasks, yet I have never attempted to be an agent for this stage, particularly as to leverage.It is exceptionally enormous digital currency organization which is continually improving and creating and add new capacities and undertakings to their trade, so it tends to be conceivable 

Binance is undeniably demonstrating that their platform is deserving of its position at the top, as their platform continues to grow in size. Well done, Binance. Continue to expand.