The Stop-Loss or Stop-Limit - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Norelys Jaimes

The Stop-Loss or Stop-Limit

These tools in trading are very important as they allow you to put a limit on losses if the analysis of the operation fails.
The stop loss is one of the tools that we should not ignore every time we open a trade and it should be placed approximately 10%
below or above the value of how you bought or sold that currency the last time, so this will limit your loss by 10% of your capital.
A stop-limit order is also a type of stop-loss order, the difference is that the stop price, the order becomes a limit order,
only executing the same at the limit price or better in order to obtain a better profit by selling above, so whenever a trade is opened you must
use this tool as a precaution and obtain the least possible loss.

De alguna manera eh utilizado el Stop loss en binance con la opción oco pero por lo general trato de No utilizarlo porque si lo pongo como suelen decir  a veces la criptomoneda estoy utilizando llegas a nivel y me corta la ganancia como dicen más arriba.

• Useful or interesting 1

I always use the stop loss, because no matter how safe the operation is, we cannot move the market, we only have an idea of what may happen

I have not used bot, so they comment a lot, that it can cut the profit, what if I do is set an alarm, that warns me when it reaches a certain value, and from there see if it is convenient or not to sell or buy

• +1 1

On 10/3/2020 at 11:47 AM, Norelys Jaimes said:

The stop loss is one of the tools that we should not ignore every time we open a trade

Of course, the stop loss tool is very good and we really have to use it because is very important to save us from a big loss. There are many people who are losing money everyday because they do not use stop loss tool (i was just like them).

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes you are right I always use the stop loss because any person who trades without these tools exposes himself to a certain loss Because we have no idea what might happen in the cryptocurrency market.

When trading in the market, it is rare that he never used a profit and loss file. From my point of view they are mandatory tools that are needed, to avoid a possible setback that causes us to lose control of our operation and end up losing a lot of money!

I think that each of them has a job. Whoever wants to trade in the longer term and benefit from the rise as much as possible can use a stop-order, and whoever wants to exit the trade with a certain profit or loss can use a stop-limit order, I think that each of them has a strategy in trading.

Many of us view the Stop Loss as being account-consuming and unhelpful ... and some do not use it. But we must know that losing some trades is a sure thing to happen, so every trader must know how to put an end to his losses and determine the value of the stop loss with a sense of strategy to spin it and how to manage his capital.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I would not recommend two of my opinions.  The currency can rise again and you will only lose a lot from your haste and your risk of loss.  The currency may be in the correction phase and it will rise again.  He doesn’t like to run

• +1 1

I also use the stop loss in trading it's a very important tool in trading and it's use to prevent me loose whenever I use it. I think most crypto trader are using this tool. 

This tool is important for everyone. It can stop your loss while you are asleep or busy during the day. Cryptocurrencies change every moment. Nobody can look at the screen twenty-four hours a day.

• +1 1

The stop lose ( S / L ), in trading is probably the most important thing you should learn at the beginning. It protects your account from a blow out of all your money. You should us it in all trades. No exceptions.

You should also use a - Position Size Calculator. The 1 I use, is on babypips. Google it. It gives take profit ( T / P ), stop lose, etc. There are many Position Size Calculators, out in the internet. Find 1 that you like, learn to use it. More importantly, always use it before any trade. XM brokers also offers an ok position size calculator. You dont need an account with XM to use it. Google it. I wouldnt advise XM as a broker.

Hope that helps.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

The stop loss is done by setting a master plan that includes an upper and lower limit for trading, controlling the buying and selling operations between these two limits, and stopping trading in the event the price falls by controlling all currencies on one currency, which is the dollar

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The stop loss has conditions and controls and is important, but it may turn into a destruction of the portfolio and a speed of loss and has disadvantages without controlling it and hastening the profit
 To buy and lose 10% due to the stop loss, then buy and lose 10% continuously, in the end, you will find your capital eroded greatly even if you win some deals.

You can not stop loss if cannot stop limit because as the what ever you are doing as a business is growing you be thinking of expand it as so you continue loss so in summary if you continue your business you can't stop loss.

Stop loss or stop limit is to stop something loose because if you keep something loose you can't go anywhere but if you can limit yourself you can be the reason for your improvement.

The stop loss is the most important tool when trading, here I do not understand how there can be people who do not use stop loss... It is the most important tool of all after learning a good system, you need to control your losses, it is wise to use stop loss...

I think it is so good and important to determine stop loss limit .because not nessecry to show deal all time but if you put limits than avoid to don't be on monitor when stat loss to end deals 

It is good to know that there are such useful tools that can really help us and stop our losses when the process analysis process fails. Of course, the stop loss tool is very important in commercial operations.