Why some people think long term holding is bad? - Page 43 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Why some people think long term holding is bad?

Long term holding is bad because you may think if you leave it to reach another level you will be able to sell it with huge amount of money while it may increase or decrease, selling it on the right time when the price is high could help you invest on buying another one for investment @Biojay

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, M.bello said:

Long term holding is bad because you may think if you leave it to reach another level you will be able to sell it with huge amount of money while it may increase or decrease, selling it on the right time when the price is high could help you invest on buying another one for investment @Biojay

@M.belloi don't think long term holding is bad. It's only very bad when you just hold workout proper study of the movement and the future of the cryptocurrency. There are thing we put into consideration before we can hold a particular coin in a long time  

• +3 1

My dear, this is an important topic, and I say that cryptocurrencies should not be held because currencies are not fixed. They can rise and win, and it is possible to fall and lose immediately. As for the currency of Bitcoin, although the business is always profitable and it is very high and difficult to fall, but we are not very confident in the cryptocurrencies  With regard to its fixed value, keeping it for the long term can win you and you can lose as well and take the currency down. Thank you.

• +2 1

On 10/28/2019 at 5:55 AM, saintelincon said:

I saw some people saying that long term holders are dumb because they keep holding on the losses and this is a stupid meme. But i don't agree with that, since we believe btc will grow even more. What do you think?

Because keeping currencies for a long time and there will be a significant increase and decrease until you reach the goal, and this will make others lose profits from other deals

Long term holding is not Bad, if you believe that the specific coin has potential like an exchange coin etc then you can hold it for a long time as much you can

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's really kind of stupid. I also do not agree with this. Because there are many types of risks. We often see coins being removed from the market. This puts the long time holder in danger. Short time holders need to have an idea about many things. Although it is difficult, it carries less risk. Because they keep pace with the present.

• +3 1

32 minutes ago, Mubiflow said:

@M.belloi don't think long term holding is bad. It's only very bad when you just hold workout proper study of the movement and the future of the cryptocurrency. There are thing we put into consideration before we can hold a particular coin in a long time  

Making research before you make any will make you understand more on how cryptocurrency work, putting things in the right proper will make you get more impact on cryptotalk  

1 minute ago, Himu__69 said:

It's really kind of stupid. I also do not agree with this. Because there are many types of risks. We often see coins being removed from the market. This puts the long time holder in danger. Short time holders need to have an idea about many things. Although it is difficult, it carries less risk. Because they keep pace with the present.

Yes therefore if you have the intentions to hold for long term then you have to research and find super coins like BNB and TWT etc they are exchange's own coins and will not be removed anyways

BetFury                                                   

No, it is not. Long-term investment has more risks than short-term investment ... so they are talking about it
Some have the nerve to invest long ... not everyone.

• +1 1

I think their thinking is wrong and unfounded. I think that investing in the long term is very beneficial and has much better advantages than short investment, as the profit and rewards can be more

Some people think that long term holding is bad because ,i have seen some of the coins as in yobit we think it will go pump but lost upto 500$ and get nothing at last upto 2 years . Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

I think their thinking is wrong and unfounded. I think that investing in the long term is very beneficial and has much better advantages than short investment, as the profit and rewards can be more

1 hour ago, M.bello said:

Mate that's your opinion, but think of this, if long time holding is bad, how will those who buy BTC at the first place and kept the coin now be feeling now, buying BTC and keeping is not a bad holding to me.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Some people think long term holding is bad. Because they are afraid of . They think if they hold to much long they can lose their money. So when price is low you have to hold for a long time.

• +5 1

That depends on what currency you are working with and how you analyze that currency, but I think that long term retention has its pros and cons like everything else in the cryptographic world, as for some people it is good as for others it is not good, you just have to analyze well what currency to work with and make good profits.

• +3 1

no the holding is the best way to earn .the btc 's price have gone down in 2018 but by two year it return go up and the price now is 20000 dollars for one coin,who hold his btc in 2018 to 2020 .now his is rich.

I don’t believe that long term holders are dumb. Holding crypto currency is the best way for earning more money. You can easily get good profit for your holding. But you need to buy crypto when the market is low and sell this crypto when the market is high. But i always prefer you, when you see the crypto market is high, you will sell your crypto. 

I don't know why people don't like long term holdings but in my opinion long term holdings are the best choice for new traders and have maximum potential for profit.Because trading is a good crypto platform for making money online, you need to know how to analyze the market first.

holding a coin does not all means your wasting the value on it, as some do make proportionate ratio on coins which they keep on holding as they might that as on having to capitalize on a los which they might have in the cause of their trading, as holding a coin has  many different meanings as on its use case

I think both things mean short term and long term has their advantage and disadvantage . If you want to hold your money for a long time then you can get more profit if the coins rate  is not less which you hold your money otherwise that's not good for you .  Not every coin will be good for holding if you have proper knowledge about the coin which you use for holding then you do this .

12 hours ago, Biojay said:

Mate that's your opinion, but think of this, if long time holding is bad, how will those who buy BTC at the first place and kept the coin now be feeling now, buying BTC and keeping is not a bad holding to me.

Base on your opinion mate buying it is not a big deal because buying  BTC at the first when the global market value fall this and opportunity for you to buy and drop for future purpose where you could be able to earn money if the price is high

• Useful or interesting 2

I think they don't have enough knowledge about holding. Long term holding is the best way to earn profit. Through long term holding takes long time but it is trusted. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Long term investment is risky but it is good for profit. If we look at bitcoin we can see who invested for long time they got good profit. If you can do proper analyse of market,  you can be more benefited from long term compare to short term investment. 

• +2 1

On 10/28/2019 at 8:55 AM, saintelincon said:

I saw some people saying that long term holders are dumb because they keep holding on the losses and this is a stupid meme. But i don't agree with that, since we believe btc will grow even more. What do you think?

Long term holding is bad becasue so much time the coin price is high but after some time that coin price is low and we are in loss at that time and this is not good becasue so many coins will do this with me so much time so sell your coins in a good price.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 10/28/2019 at 9:58 AM, BitTyro said:

Long term hodlers for altcoins is kinda risky. Thats why some consider them dumb. But for bitcoin, that would be a different story. 

As for me, I kinda add some btc to for my long term investments. I also do maintain an equal amount of btc for trading purposes. 

Long term of the coin holding is not risky becasue i buy the coins from a long time and i just hold that becasue i know that these coins give me huge profit in future and i make good money through these coins and still i am collecting the coins and wait for the bull and than i sell my coins in a high price.

• +3 1

BetFury