[POLL] Do you accpet Libra? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Support Libra, Shame the goverments.  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Libra or nope?

I will accept it if it is useful for many people and also open a profitable bounty campaign, but will not accept it if the project is truly a danger to everyone's data security

Let's take a chance to know more Libra. Maybe this will be a great coin in the future. This contribution of the project make this Crypto Currency world exposed to the people. Support it but don't leave Bitcoin please.

Edited by Interface User
Correction for words

Yes, I am fully embracing Libra Currency, and one of the reasons is that it is one of Facebook's cryptocurrency related projects and is due to create a stir around the world with a cryptocurrency relationship by 2020And because of this, many people will know about cryptocurrency through the live currency of Facebook, this currency will start a limited recruitment of the world. Besides, it will also increase the demand of a human beingThere's going to be a lot

Actually i dont know deeply about libra coin i just know it launching

From facbook team.i think it is supporting to bank relation not same

Like cryptocurrency.mybe its future is bright because it is social media

Coin

I think Libra will bring another phase to crypto the part where crypto will finally be used as payment option.

By entering this coin in the crypto market, of course many investors will also enter. With that, the crypto market has opportunities in the future. I am sure a big impact will occur for the crypto market.

Not in a million years would I even think about owning any libra.  My guess is that it's never going to get released anyway, so we probably won't even have to worry about it.  It's going to be a centralized stablecoin, and what value would that have?  You wouldn't be able to make a profit with it, and there's really no point in owning it.

If Libra is accepted that means people on facebook will be able to send money to each other without a bank. Remember that all kinds of people use facebook and some may not have access to a bank. I also think that since it is using blockchain technology the coin itself is secure and cannot be hacked unlike the rest of Facebook's services.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 1/8/2020 at 10:04 AM, kusvuw10 said:

it's a Facebook currency but I won't buy any amount of libra because a stable currency is hard to profit from it.

But it is gonna be used as payment option so f you wanna buy anything wt crypto best pton is gonna be Libra.

1 hour ago, Muniru said:

greatly motionless i dont be aware of about Libra but i identify it is industrial by facebook common media group.it is big
social media.possibility Libra will depart accomplishment for the reason that it has deep platform for increas claim of Libra

But if you read around you will realize that Libra has been fought against by some governments and organizations, so it is in hardship right now.

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

But if you read around you will realize that Libra has been fought against by some governments and organizations, so it is in hardship right now.

From that hardship, do you thing Libra will have the strength to push through itss release?

15 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

From that hardship, do you thing Libra will have the strength to push through itss release?

I'm not sure, but Mark has not stated any announcement to drop the Libra project.

On 1/9/2020 at 8:35 PM, azizulhakim said:

To be honest, I have no interest in libra. But if it offers something good, then I have no objections to accept it. 

Libra will not succeed it will ruin crypto business  by bringing stable coin at government controling system.This is not good project.You will see it will sink as soon as it started.

As seen, compliant the Facebook coin the entire depends on the stability of the coin as it is on the rampage and if the charge is not sure so therefore no one will take on it and also government seems to go against it

I would not vote for Libra. It is a Facebook instrument which gves Facebook even more power over our daily lives. I would consider it more a threat to society than a blessing.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Indeed, currency prices will remain stable against Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, mostly because texts aren't fans for the pint that crypto users have given "market volatility control," but I'm still arguing about price stability, mostly because crypto users prefer price volatility. This is a daily gain to the trader If you are interested in that type of money to Zaker z Facebook Facebook economy seems to be very concerned about the library as a support kriptokarensi business seems to be ill aphakorsa

Of course i will accept Libra coin.I think Libra coin future is very good.Libra coin created by Facebook community.They can get popularity so early

I don't know about Libra coins. How to earn it I do not even know how to invest it. If I get any positive information about it then of course I will choose it for investment.

On 10/28/2019 at 9:54 AM, teminalibug said:

Libra is a Facebook social network cryptocurrency, you can also call it "zuck buck". This coin has experienced many rejections and misfortunes, Honestly we as individuals we do not real need Libra, at least i don't but with so many company's and government rejection to Libra, I WANNA SUPPORT THIS PROJECT ARE YOU WITH ME OR NOT?

Well, I didn't use libra yet. But I'm with you. Its because I believe that it has a great future. It can be a major competitor in the cryptomarket in the near future.

39 minutes ago, Hatred said:

Well, I didn't use libra yet. But I'm with you. Its because I believe that it has a great future. It can be a major competitor in the cryptomarket in the near future.

I think it will cause no competition, because it will nit be a coin for investment, it will be a coin for payment.

I like the idea behind Libra project. I am even wishing that facebook launch the project this year 2020. If they can do the launch, that will bring a lot of people into cryptocurrency business. But I want to ask, Do you think US government will permit them?

2 hours ago, Tarek Ts said:

Of course I will accept Libra coins. I think the future of libra coins is very good.

Can you explain a little about the future of Libra that you are saying to be good?

I'm not sure if I will accept libra myself. I'm not a fan of facebook and facebook products. They just try to make people addicted to their products. I would therefore keep away of Libra as well.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.