Crypto vs PayPal - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto vs PayPal

I'm a PayPal and Bitcoin user. The payment commissions in Paypal are very high, the commissions of Bitcoin are lower. With PayPal you can buy in many online stores, but there are very few that accept Bitcoin. If I need local currency, I can sell some Paypal immediately, but it is difficult for me to exchange Bitcoin for local currency, since there is still ignorance and fear of cryptocurrency.

I like Bitcoin better, paypal has very high fees and when a certain amount passes, they ask you for another type of verification, more cumbersome, which brought us problems for many!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

31 minutes ago, matias estigarribia said:

I like Bitcoin better, paypal has very high fees and when a certain amount passes, they ask you for another type of verification, more cumbersome, which brought us problems for many!

For security reasons, Paypal is better to do operations than with Bitcoins, but in terms of commissions, those of Paypal are very high while in Bitcoins they are much lower

I think you wante to clarify the difference between crypto technology and PayPal system paypal it has high fees and transformation problems not like crypto 

• +3 1

I use together, from some operation u need pp some of btc, just dont judge guys they usefull for us we need it or no.

paypal is for us . and may some country sanction to use it .but crypto free use for all people on the world . btc much better and secure i think

An advantage of cryptocurrencies over Paypal is the diversity of currencies and the low withdrawal fees compared to Paypal. In addition to the fact that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are in development and now the good thing is coming as they would say in my country.

I think it depends on your location, for some it is better to Paypal for their time already in the market, Bitcoin in many cases is better, has fewer commissions is more direct, but it does not have something that if it has Paypal that they accept it in more commerce and in more countries.

I think cryptocurrency and paypal shouldn't be compared to each other because they are really different. It's just paypal is not even a currency and it is just use to transfer money unlike crypto, it's money and it can give us profit. I still haven't use paypal because I don't really need it in our country.

On 10/4/2020 at 8:52 PM, Flying11Horse said:

I think @hexwin Pay pal is more secure that Bitcoin.This is the only advantage that Paypal have over Bitcoin.The disadvantage of Paypal is that it charges a lot of fees ,but Bitcoin do not charge that much fees.I think If bitcoin is made much safer It will leave behind Paypal. Paypal can be useful in storing money for doing investment.Like if you want to buy a coin you transfer your money from Paypal to the exchange because Exchanges are not safe to keep your money.

You are right @Flying11Horse Paypal charges a lot of commissions and the transaction fees of crypto are way lower than that of Paypal. They should really consider lowering their commission fees. There are many other reasons for why crypto is better. Some of them are:

1. Community support 
  2. More options and optional
  3. Truly global
  4. Less friction
  5. Decentralized
  6. Versatile 
  7. Privacy
  8. No chargebacks
  9. Freedom

Hope my post helps😃

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

i think your question is a bit wrong because both are different but anyway both are important to use even if paypal taking higher fees,

you can use crypto now  as a work if you don't have a one or even considering it as extra income and the profits you make , you can't use it to buy anything online directly while in paypal you can see it is used worldwide to buy online so withdrawing your profits from crypto to your paypal account will be the way to buy wat you want and that is why both are important 

• +3 1

PayPal is a centralized system and therefore has a body of members who decide how much users pay on every transaction. This fees sometimes are very high when being compared to digital currecies. You'll be forces to pay up to 5-7% of what you are transfering. Cryptocurrencies, on the other hand, are decentralized means of making financial transactions.

• +5 1

On 10/28/2019 at 2:56 AM, cnguchi said:

I used to use Paypal and saw that it had some problems I encountered, sometimes receiving money from strange accounts might cause the account to be limited to transferring money but bitcoin was not. When dealing with fraud, if there is evidence, you can request a paypal refund from the fraudulent account but bitcoin is not

That happens constantly, PayPal secure its users in an exaggerated way.  But these limitations make users to find alternatives.

55 minutes ago, Dark Shadow said:

You are right @Flying11Horse Paypal charges a lot of commissions and the transaction fees of crypto are way lower than that of Paypal. They should really consider lowering their commission fees. There are many other reasons for why crypto is better. Some of them are:

1. Community support 
  2. More options and optional
  3. Truly global
  4. Less friction
  5. Decentralized
  6. Versatile 
  7. Privacy
  8. No chargebacks
  9. Freedom

Hope my post helps😃

You are right @Dark Shadow.You have given nice points regarding crypto. But I couldn't understand the fourth point which says Less Friction.Can you please explain this to me.I don't want to miss any term of crypto because i truly love crypto. But your point 8 is wrong.There is some charges for transactions in crypto and are greater then fiat currencies.You should rethink the 8th point.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

38 minutes ago, Flying11Horse said:

You are right @Dark Shadow.You have given nice points regarding crypto. But I couldn't understand the fourth point which says Less Friction.Can you please explain this to me.I don't want to miss any term of crypto because i truly love crypto. But your point 8 is wrong.There is some charges for transactions in crypto and are greater then fiat currencies.You should rethink the 8th point.

Of course my friend I will be happy to answer any questions you have regarding my post.

• LESS FRICTION:

For some cryptocurrencies the transaction fees are same for varying amounts. e.g In the past bitcoin had very little friction, it did not matter whether you send 1 cent 1 cent or a billion's worth. The transaction fee was the same (approx. 0.005$).

• NO CHARGEBACK:

When a cryptocurrency transfer is sent it can not be reversed or charged back. These chargebacks create problems for merchants as some customers can sometimes take advantage of this policy to get the product and the money back. With crypto the transaction is final.

I hope my answer helps😃

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

10 minutes ago, Dark Shadow said:

I hope my answer helps😃

Yes it really did helped me.I didn't knew about Less friction or more friction but with the help of your post I understand that term.I think that There should be Charge back in crypto because sometimes we do mistakes.If we somehow transacted 1 BTC  there should be a way of charge back.By the way thanks for the information .

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Crypto is the best than paypal becasue in the crypto market they not ask about the conformation and also they not ban the account. In paypal they ban the accounts and also they make so many problems at the transaction time.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

PayPal is an Internet payment method.
An alternative to send money between users to the traditional systems offered by our bank, such as a bank transfer.

Bitcoin is a virtual currency with a fully autonomous integrated payment system.
In other words: It has the benefits of money, gold and PayPal at the same time, without the need for an organization to control it and take a slice.

In fact paypal is very limited, it is also in the process of incorporating some cryptos to its platform.

• +1 1

The problem with PayPal is that the rates are very high and the problem of reversing the transaction due to the claim of one party that can cause the other person to be scammed does not make it so safe. Bitcoin, on the other hand, their transactions are irreversible and it is not necessary to verify their identity as it happens on paypal.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am still waiting for the handling of crypto to be made official in paypal, in addition to providing the opportunity to do business in crypto and be able to charge in paypal. Thank you very much for the comment and contribution, success and much profit !!! Good luck

Crypto cannot be compared crypto  with Paypal, because that is a bank and a broker in order to protect your financial transactions. As for crypto in cryptocurrencies in a wallet for direct use

Paypal just announced they open trade of some cryptocurrencies. Between them is Bitcoin and Litecoin. This will be important for the price of both but the problem is that paypal will not allow transfers of these coins out of paypal.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies are not a locked system like paypal. They added Bitcoin now and not allow to move them, this is not good for Bitcoin and I don't know why people are so happy with all of these. Grayscale, Paypal, the banks are all trying to tame decentralization.

• +2 1