Crypto vs PayPal - Page 27 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto vs PayPal

It is not the only problem of fees, for me I do not find any comparison between Paypal and Bitcoin, Bitcoin is much better, of course, because it is a decentralized and anonymous system and does not need to activate Kyc and does not ban any country, Paypal is very bad in addition to the high fees they ask you to verify KYC as well They block a lot of countries, and he can book your money anytime.

On 10/28/2019 at 6:42 AM, hexwin said:

image.png.66b37f58f5291dad40d445748f2c0358.png

Is there any advantages Crypto have compared to Paypal ?

Have you used PayPal so far and why is Bitcoin better?

PayPal charges more fees than Bitcoin

I never used PayPal because its not legal in my country but we want it to legal in our country but I have listens about its about its advantage so I think it will legal in our country and we can easily use it but I use bitcoin its super I like it very much I use it every time and its easy in use and its charge less many others having a high charge so I prefer bitcoin.

PayPal is a centralized system and therefore has a body of members who decide how much users pay on every transaction. This fees sometimes are very high when being compared to digital currencies. ... Cryptocurrencies, on the other hand, are decentralized means of making financial transactions.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hye dear Bitcoin is more effective crypto is good because fees, instant transaction, but now a days paypal use rate is low and crypto is used much

Paypal is a centralized system and therefore has a body of members who decide how much users pay on every transactions. this fee sometimes are very high when being compared to digital currencies. cryptocurrencies, on the other hand, asked decentralized means of making financial transactions

My oppinion that paypal do not accept officially bitcoin deposits. I have both of two account paypal and bitcoin. I have  never seen nothing regarding so far. 

Crypto is more reliable secure fast and it's basic is it's privacy so it is best then PayPal. PayPal have many charges to withdraw your amount and have less security. 

Bitecoin is more effective. I am use it. We can easily use it anonymous , easily withdrawal it and dealing this very easily. But to use paypal it is need to use kyc but some  people don't like kyc. I also considered that paypal has many problems. And i think we cann't do dealing easily with it. I am not using it. I have no more other information about it. 

For several years I've been using PayPal and I'm definitely sticking with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
PayPal charges a lot of fees, whether it's a small payment or a large one. Besides, disputes are also a big problem.
Well, they're a big help when a purchase went wrong and you want your money back, but not so much when someone else just wants to rip you off.
With Bitcoin, all that doesn't happen and it's also an excellent investment, both in the medium and long term.

It is interesting to make such a comparison between PayPal and Cryptocurrency, in fact I cannot wait to be able to use crypto card to buy things on the internet , it must be a unique experience. We are used to use PayPal and visa card payment that is why we take them for granted but to be able to pay with cryptos , that is really something.

Crypto in my head is a great There is a platform and many people use it. I think this is the best in the whole world. And the second one like the first I heard about it is also a good. I think you can use both. 

Perhaps the low fees are one of the most important features of crypto, especially Bitcoin, over Paypal and various other electronic banks.
Therefore, Paypal has adopted crypto and Bitcoin to deal in order not to be a competitor to it.

• +3 1

I'm not using PayPal account but I would like to prefer the bitcoin more because I heard from my friends that PayPal account have some problems in transactions like sometimes receiving money from strange account may might cause the account to be limited to transfering money but the bitcoin is not so.  

I think that bit coin is one of the best platform in which we can invest and exchange money with low tax,we can't use pay pall because there its service is not avail able,i am using bit coin for all processes because having good security and fast transaction process.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is more effective and we can anonymous in transfer and withdrawal, paypal account right now have to do KYC and i dont like kyc

• +3 1

Paypal always charges you for every transactions which is not that good. Almost all transactions today requires paypal and could only be done via paypal. Unless there is another option to choose to. Bitcoin can be one of those

• +3 1

PayPal very good for transaction and protect customer from scam transaction. As we know PayPal have dispute menu if something worst happen with transaction

• +4 1

Here my opinion, bitcoin have lower and adjustable fee than a paypal, borderless you can send it anywhere in the world without complicated step, the last one is decentralized, it’s make it more transparent and safe, Cheers!

Bitcoin is far superior to Paypal. the main reason is the transaction cost factor is much bigger using paypal, people prefer to transfer using Bitcoin if it's on a large scale, because it's cheaper and the bitcoin confirmation block process isn't too long for me.

I never tried paypal but bitcoin is very beneficial because it is too much easy for transaction no bank required no physical hard work . It's Soo beneficial. 

Paypal is a money transfer system and Bitcoin is the currency itself. Before I was introduced to the world of Bitcoin, I only thought about PayPal. But now I feel Cryptocurrency is way better than Paypal. The best thing about Cryptocurrency is the privacy factor. Also the fees is another important factor in favour of Cryptocurrency.

Paypal is a company that provides a payment platform for people and Bitcoin is one of the payment options they started to provide to their customers. So I can't see the point in comparing a company with a payment option. Can you elaborate what you mean by this question, a bit, my friend?

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I appreciate,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because crypto is very useful and secure but PayPal is good I think mostly members use crypto because crypto is very useful, secure and effective,so my opinion crypto is best.

Without a doubt, crypto currencies are much better, their transactions are anonymous, and some currencies have very low commissions. 

One is fiat (paypal) and the other is crypto (btc), so big different, crypto has low fee and fiat has bigger fee, crypto has high security and anonymity while the other is not. crypto transactions can be track and also with fast, smooth transaction processing. Crypto is still the best.