Crypto vs PayPal - Page 30 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto vs PayPal

Paypal is a centralized money processing system. Bitcoin, on the other hand, is a form of currency. You can reverse a Paypal transaction, but not a Bitcoin transaction. Bitcoin does not need any of your personal information, although Paypal does. Paypal is not accessible in many countries. Bitcoin is freely distributed all around the world. 

What else does the profit necessitate? I will make a long, long list.

I used paypal transection many time but I am not satisfied for paypal transection Because for transection fee.

Paypal transection fee high rather then btc or others cryptocurrency. 

If you want to transfer big number of fund you should use crypto-currency because for low transection fee.  

bitcoin is better than paypal because there is low transaction fee even you send any big amount the transaction fee of bitcoin is very low as compared to paypal, and there are also reversal and accounts issues in the paypal, but bitcoin wallet have no such issues.

There is a big difference, Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and there is a wallet for these currencies and you can trade with it and increase your profits, PayPal is a method of payment.

• +1 1

On 4/6/2021 at 8:00 AM, hghadeer611 said:

There is a big difference, Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and there is a wallet for these currencies and you can trade with it and increase your profits, PayPal is a method of payment.

@hghadeer611 That's right, I don't understand why the user who makes the publication compares Paypal with bitcoin, they are different things, as you say, bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and Paypal a platform for payments, so the comparison is not something that should be done, if something is not It's the same, of course it's different
a very useful tongue twister that tells us that we cannot compare different things, because there will always be a difference.

In my country, PayPal is banned, so the use of cryptocurrencies is easier for me, and cryptocurrencies do not need a lot of fees and time to complete the transfers, so I hope to see a wider spread of cryptocurrencies.

But the platform has advantages and you cannot compare between Crypto and PayPal. I prefer to use crypto because it is safe and easy to use. But Paypal has less fees when withdrawing money. Thus, we find that everything has different advantages and disadvantages.

Compared to Paypal, Bitcoin is far superior.People tend to move money using Bitcoin if it's on a wide scale, because it's cheaper and the bitcoin confirmation block process isn't too long for me.

• +3 1

Paypal is not best because in so many countries paypal is banned but as we see the crypto we can make so many account and we can exchange the crypto at any time. Crypto market is the best and real market in the world and its a great market then other online sources.

• +5 1

I haven't used PayPal yet. But I have heard a good review about it. As compared to crypto, PayPal may have a good opportunity to use. PayPal may have a fast speed of transaction, and it also supports fiat money as well as US dollars.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

bitcoin is better than paypal because there is low transaction fee even you send any big amount the transaction fee of bitcoin is very low as compared to paypal, and there are also reversal and accounts issues in the paypal, but bitcoin wallet have no such issues.

• +2 1

It seems that Paypal no longer prefers to deal with fiat, it has become cryptocurrency and I think it is right, crypto has many advantages that it outperforms fiat. 

• +2 1

PayPal is good, it has its advantages but it charges a high fee for withdrawing, on the other hand, if you know how to operate, you can withdraw your coins from your wallets, without the need to be charged a high fee.

• Useful or interesting 1

I stop using PayPal for a long time,high fees and take long time to have your money (5 days to much)

I use Crypto for all my money transaction,low fee and you can sell or buy it in one hour,just be careful with scammer. 

• +3 1

Paypal and bitcoin are completely different things I believe they have too many different benifits and working very good for their followers Paypal is governements backed and doing business with the help of banks and Bitcoin is completely anonymous and working very good for too many peoples like me good just enough for this no more.

• +3 1

I think that PayPal is better in terms of money back, if suddenly you pay for something and you do not get the goods that you bought PayPal can help you with a refund, the cryptocurrency does not have this, but the cryptocurrency is anonymous.

Look mate Crypto and paypal are totally different thing. I didnt use paypal. But crypto is giving us good opportunity to earn and learn. Crypto market is different than paypal. The good thing of paypal is it is legal and bad thing is crypto is not.

• +1 1

I think that cryptocurrencies offer many advantages such as low fees and privacy in financial operations in addition to ways to invest and make money, but Paypal also has many services, and the best of which is the speed of transferring money and supporting it in many countries.

• +4 1

Dear friend, I think that the main difference between cryptocurrencies and Paypal is privacy. Paypal requires personal information such as your name, number and account, and this is something that is not present in cryptocurrencies - they are very secret and safe, and through which you can enjoy a lot of privacy.

• +2 1

It's not fair to do such comparison as they are different.

For instance not everyone has a bank account and credit card to access PayPal. Bitcoin is better because there are no country restrictions and anyone can use Bitcoin all around the world without any worries.

• +3 1

PayPal i don't know about it much but about crypto i know much as crypto world is the opportunity for everyone to earn and to learn as much as we can and we can get profit by doing this but about PayPal i have no idea and no knowledge so i cannot comment on this. 

For me, Paypal is not present in my country, so I entered the world of encryption, I think after what I learned and did in this field, it is better than Paypal, safer and easier to deal, and it is also faster in establishing commercial transactions and I feel great privacy here.

• +3 1

• +3 1

As we can see the cryptocurrency market is decentralized and partially anonymous, so in my humble opinion it has a little more advantages than the paypal system, but the paypal has more coverage and popularity, so it is left for everyone to decide on there choice.

Paypal and bitcoin are completely different things I believe they have too many different benifits and working very good for their followers Paypal is governements backed and doing business with the help of banks and Bitcoin is completely anonymous and working very good for too many peoples like me good just enough for this no more.

• +2 1