Pay Per Interesting Long Posts Next? - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Pay Per Interesting Long Posts Next?

I have no idea what Yobit and CrytoTalk have in mind or if they actually are planning any other incentive campaign at all next for users after this current one is over soon.  But I think it should be a little bit different next time.

Pay-scale should be like 10 to 1 for post and reply.  For example, the OP has to be more than 500 words and has at least 5 to 10 replies in order to get paid.  And each reply except from the OP’s own reply (should not be paid but required to respond to his readers’ questions) should just get small pay for participating in the thread.

Each poster/writer should also be limited to 2 posts per day.

And admins are reserved the rights on how much they want to pay users for those two posts max.  

Reactions: If a user deems a post to be beneficial to him, there should be a mechanism for he or she to translate his “Like’s” into Bitcoin from his “bank” (which supplied by Yobit or his previous earnings).  And at the end of each week, users can cash in the amount remaining in his bank.

Well, I’m just talking my mind out.. I am sure many of you have different ideas to suggest to admins if they care to accept them...

• Useful or interesting 3

Just now, Bnance10 said:

I have no idea what Yobit and CrytoTalk have in mind or if they actually are planning any other incentive campaign at all next for users after this current one is over soon.  But I think it should be a little bit different next time.

I believe they are just tryna boost traffic in this forum, and at the same time help users to get some coin and start trading/learning to trade a t yobit, that's all.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that the way you are proposing makes it very conducive to cheating, because paying for "likes" that leaves the multiple accounts that can easily handle. As for having more words in the posts, I agree, because it makes each post more interesting. In the end, the way the campaign is being carried out is quite the same, each participant has an equal chance of winning a share of the prize, just commitment, after all, nothing is easy in this life.

Just now, ijohnpaul said:

Yep that is the exact thing that they are doing. As one user said, don't be a selfish one. We are here to gain knowledge and also to earn small profit. Thank you and see you around

I'm glad we're sharing the common thinking and feeling about this forum, i hope this forum get popular and we as the first users get popular with it as well as rich.

Actually, I read a lot of posts from “Seniors”, they really don’t have a lot to offer other than to remind us of rules for postings regularly.  And I am definitely not any kind of senior and never dreamt that I would be able to write a long and interest posts.  Most of mine are about Yobit coins which I thought would be beneficial to all to share (shill).  And for taking about a coin or coins, it would be the opposite of being interesting 🙂

to be honest, most of posts and replies we’ve seen are just a few words to get paid.

That has been fine and good.  They will stop soon anyway... I’m only hoping more campaign for some to get paid more... Not complaining about anything fair or unfair.

I know to many of you, 1,000 sat is a lot.  And if Yobit is all good for it, then it will be all good for the rest of us.

Be brave to talk about better solutions for making the forum more interesting in the future.  Right now, it is just quantity (vs the quality any forum wishes to be valued as such).

1 hour ago, ijohnpaul said:

Did you find posting content in this cryptotalk community unfair?? I don't think so. Yobit and cryptotalk surely made every user of higher rank ( jr and above ) fair with each other not unless you are a newbie. But perhaps of your idea, your concept is a nice one but i don't think they will implement it. But also you can suggest it in suggestion thread.

No, I never said it was unfair.  I’m happy for all.  But no one says they are going to keep paying after this campaign ends.  So it would be pointless if I were to complain which I am not.

Edited by Bnance10

nice suggest. but it will make users run from this website. we are know, most of us in here because pay per post, not only pay per thread.

This could be interesting idea, BUT as we can see there are lot of fake copy paste long posts.
They are using mixing to hide the fact they are doing copy/paste.
So long post does not mean good post also.
Maybe most helpful posts would be better

4 hours ago, Bnance10 said:

Pay-scale should be like 10 to 1 for post and reply.  For example, the OP has to be more than 500 words and has at least 5 to 10 replies in order to get paid.  And each reply except from the OP’s own reply (should not be paid but required to respond to his readers’ questions) should just get small pay for participating in the thread.

Each poster/writer should also be limited to 2 posts per day.

And admins are reserved the rights on how much they want to pay users for those two posts max.  

Reactions: If a user deems a post to be beneficial to him, there should be a mechanism for he or she to translate his “Like’s” into Bitcoin from his “bank” (which supplied by Yobit or his previous earnings).  And at the end of each week, users can cash in the amount remaining in his bank.

Well, I’m just talking my mind out.. I am sure many of you have different ideas to suggest to admins if they care to accept them...

You suggestion is really useless here both post and reply are all worth the same, because the one who make topic is ask question and the one who reply is answering that question. So that means all have to get paid, also we can not recommend the about how much to pay because their budget is already arranged. So you have to suggest about another things not about payments.

30 minutes ago, alpayno said:

Nice idea but if a long post will be credited and will be paid, copy paste user will eventually gain more profit than the other users here and the number of user who copy paste get bigger and bigger and will pollute this forum

Please keep in mind, copied content, negatives comment, and less than 100 characters will not be paid. Besides, unrelated posts will also be deleted unless being involved in a conversation related to the topic. Users who violate will be given a warning point.

The pay scales and post limits sounds like good ideas for sure. However i'm not so sold on the "reputation points to bitcoin" idea. That is so prone to abuse especially by spammers and account farmers. A modified pay per post system is simpler and will be easier to adapt to.

If they will limit it like what you are suggesting, I doubt most users here will stay. They are doing this pay per post to gain users on their forum, if they stop it like what it is right now then the money spent will just be wasted. 

13 hours ago, Bnance10 said:

Eh bien, je ne fais que dire ce que je pense. Je suis sûr que beaucoup d’entre vous ont des idées différentes à suggérer aux administrateurs s’ils acceptent de les accepter ...

Nice initiative my friend, according to your article only people who show motivation and enthusiasm remain on the forum, but I think for some members the task will be a little difficult, what do you think?

4 hours ago, hakimgentlemen said:

Nice initiative my friend, according to your article only people who show motivation and enthusiasm remain on the forum, but I think for some members the task will be a little difficult, what do you think?

Difficulty and failure made great stories.  I am all for it.  I am glad there is an off-topic Section.  That way, we won't get bored for talking about crypto all the time 🙂

3 minutes ago, Bnance10 said:

La difficulté et l'échec ont fait de bonnes histoires. J'approuve totalement. Je suis heureux qu'il y ait une section hors sujet. De cette façon, nous ne vous ennuierez pas pour parler de Crypto tout le temps 🙂

Yes my brother, first of all it's always a pleasure to meet you on the forum, I hope we'll be there for 2020, the forum is moving slowly but surely. And I am with your opinion to propose solutions and ideas for improve the forum.

Your proposals are sound good but not so good. I don't know why, but it's seems me like that. It may discourage users to be active as now it is. These rules can be implement by different way but not like you. I also admit that, everything should drive under a limitation. Posting comments and earning shouldn't be the main perpous rather it should be sharing knowledge and help each other. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Well, more than long posts, more like paying for good tutorials. Well written and in perfect English only, I know there are people here who are capable of that. And people that need good tutorials and 1 trustworthy place to find them: here.

Or getting more reputation that way, like, 5 answers = 1 reputation point. Not necessarily paying with crypto, but with +rep.

Hi good day
Well I think that this way you can invent tribes within the forum, that is to say 4 or 5 users are grouped together and benefit from each other.

Cryptotalk is a very good platform to earn extra money you will not get rich but if you can have another income apart from what you earn in your work we continue to publish and be able to earn those extra satoshis