More than 5k bitcoin atms in the world - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

More than 5k bitcoin atms in the world

On 10/27/2019 at 12:46 PM, Great Commander said:

Those numbers are extremely high and it's a good thing to kno. I have never seen a bitcoin atm's on my country and I hope they build it as soon as possible so bitcoiners can use it accordingly. 

ATM for the Bitcoin is added in different country just to trace the transactions and the real id of the crypto users. Who ever use those Bitcoin may submit their ID's and other documents before using the crypto coins.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

If there are Bitcoin ATM more than 5k then it is wonderful news for the crypto users. So but I have not seen any ATM for the crypto in my country. But in future i think  it will increased by time.

This is a great win for the cryptocurrency world as more established the cryptocurrency movement becomes. The people get the confidence in using cryptocurrency as normalised as fiat money due to the availability and legitimate occupancy .

• +2 1

It surprises me that there are already more than 5000 ATMs but there are still many more missing since soon, absolutely everyone will use cryptocurrencies since many people are already joining to use cryptocurrencies and this year many people joined and there are still people who  they join and there is little left for them to do so.

• +2 1

Every day we approach the massive use of crypto that includes crypto ATMs in different parts of the world. I hope we can talk to some of them around here. But not only ATMs access to applications that are facilitating transactions. It brings us much closer to a more fruitful globalization for all cryptocurrencies.

In my opinion, there are more and more bitcoin ATMs in the world, which means that the development is quite good, this shows that the development of crypto use continues to grow, both for investment and trading. What is clear is good news, as there will be many other surprises surrounding cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

On 10/27/2019 at 5:37 AM, saintelincon said:

"The number of Bitcoin ATMs from September 2016 to September 2019 has increased by over 500%. As of now, there are currently 5,457 Bitcoin ATMs globally."

This means that bitcoin is finally getting some attention in the main stream.

Dear bitcoin is getting popularity and are gained so much popularity already because I think due to corona Vitus many people start working online and also select cryoto currency to earn amount and so bitcoin is the on the too and also profitable so that's why it becoming more popular and also creating new arms and I think its really a good change.

This is really great news, but in my region there are still no devices for ATMs, and I hope that devices for ATMs will be created in the future because they help a lot to buy and sell bitcoins more easily.

This is a great news, but I'm yet to see one in my location, I hope that  it keep so reading that it can reach my location and make  it easy for us to make cryptocurrency transactions without using our devices. 

I wish them to install in my country too because there are many crypto users so i believe those crypto ATM will be useful to us. Am happy because that shows how bitcoin is keep growing and trusted by many countries.

I think this is because more people getting involved into the crypto, and the community especially those who own the business want to facilitate with bring the crypto ATM. and I believe in 5 years later the percentage would be increase.

All that, but my ?? Country still hasn't had the edge in a manner of knowing that Crypto exist, since just a very few, know about blockchain, Crypto and rest, in my country. But the thing is, grow individual to get more, in sense to invite more people

The future of crypto seems even more bright. Bitcoin atms are the proof that it has started to view as a real currency and is being legalized by many countries. I hope other currencies will follow the progress of bitcoin.

Yes there are many. I am still waiting for my country when it will also install an ATM machine. And we will be able to withdraw it in fiat.

I am really surprised to read this news. For one you have not mentioned the countries where Bitcoin ATM's are operating. Secondly, Bitcoin is not physical currency. So how can we withdraw Bitcoi s from ATM's. Or is our Bitcoin being converted into local currency before withdrawal.

I think that the spread of Bitcoin ATMs will help a lot in the rise in the price of cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, because this will lead to an increase in demand for bitcoin and everyone will be able to easily get cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

I am so happy to hear this news as this means that bitcoin is gradually becoming a means of payment worldwide and this will definitely make the value to rise and those in the crypto world will profit so much from it.

It is really the great news for all of the crypto community and the third world countries will also like to have that ATMs in their country I will suggest the authorities to spread them all over the world. 

• +5 1

5k bitcoin atms in world, but none of them in india. I dont know what is the problem, But india should also accept to bitcoins just like many superpowers in the world are doing

• +4 1

I wish them to install in my country too because there are many crypto users so i believe those crypto ATM will be useful to us. Am happy because that shows how bitcoin is keep growing and trusted by many countries.

I think this is because more people getting involved into the crypto, and the community especially those who own the business want to facilitate with bring the crypto ATM. and I believe in 5 years later the percentage would be increase.

All that, but my ?? Country still hasn't had the edge in a manner of knowing that Crypto exist, since just a very few, know about blockchain, Crypto and rest, in my country. But the thing is, grow individual to get more, in sense to invite more people

The future of crypto seems even more bright. Bitcoin atms are the proof that it has started to view as a real currency and is being legalized by many countries. I hope other currencies will follow the progress of bitcoin.

• +3 1

Really glad to hear that. The fame and amount of btc increasing day by day. Btc price id also increasing day by day . But many countries don't accept bitcoin.  But in future all the countries will accept btc. The numbers of atm will increase. 

There could be four times this number today. Bitcoin atm is a huge industry as many decided to buy without having to send identities and have KYC, they just have a wallet or even just receive a paper wallet and save this. No kyc and easy access to bitcoin, although with a bit high fee.