What's everyone's take on Pi? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
VideoGameDana

What's everyone's take on Pi?

38 minutes ago, Jennifer Lawrence said:

Most of the people is or are mining of Pi network with the hope that it would be best currency among the other. We doubt that most of the people are not agree with this. But I am in favour of this mining it is a best time for us to collect pi. Otherwise it will be just repentance just like most other peoples are doing on the BT surprise you have considered it fake. So I don't want to loss any chance for mining of it.

So I have been repeatedly writing the same line in my previous replies that I am not a spoke person of this project, I am not one of the official of it. I am sharing the information according to their regular updates through their announcement channels. If it eventually make the scam exit, I will not be responsible for the losses by any means because anything can happen once they launch Pi-tokens on the exchange sites to trade. 

Edited by Whited35

In my opinion, It's better to invest in coins that is on top 10 lists, because you can assure yourself that you'll be getting some profits on them. I don't think I want to dwell too much on this coin there are lots of them like that they just give you false hope and all. It makes no sense to use this technology to use it and it will not lead to anything. There must be a balance. 

No, I do not think so, there are many currencies that followed the same method and were doomed to failure, every day we see a large number of new cryptocurrencies with ambitious projects, but most of them do not achieve their goals, but there is no objection to keeping some of them so that we do not feel remorse later

• +1 1

23 hours ago, JesusFries said:

I also have a faith with it because before, Pi token is now listed on coingecko, I'm just watched in on youtube because there has a youtuber which is the content is sharing some legit earning online and when i saw that video, she has more than 20000 Pi tokens and i visited that last year. Expecting that she has a lot of Pi tokens will be sell if it.will be listed in some exchanging sites.

Maybe scam ! Pi token or Coin on Coingecko ? Do you have link for that listing ? Pi tokens need to get listed on the cryptocurrency exchange site first than listing sites like Coingecko or coinmarketcap may proceed to list the coin on the platform with the required important stats. Unofficial listings can not offer us the authentic information for us. 

Edited by Whited35
  • +1 1

5 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Maybe scam ! Pi token or Coin on Coingecko ? Do you have link for that listing ? Pi token need to get listed on the cryptocurrency exchange site first than listing sites like Coingecko or coinmarketcap may proceed to list the coin on the platform with the required important stats.

@Whited35 I think it is something like a scam project now. Well it was a hype before, and I used to get many refferal link of Pi application in my inbox. Though I never signed up for PI, and the project also seems suspicious and not sure when it will get listed in any of the reputed exchanges. 

• Useful or interesting 1

13 hours ago, pacific said:

@Whited35 I think it is something like a scam project now. Well it was a hype before, and I used to get many refferal link of Pi application in my inbox. Though I never signed up for PI, and the project also seems suspicious and not sure when it will get listed in any of the reputed exchanges. 

Have you followed my existing thread on this forum about Pi-network ? If not visit the following link where I have shared so many updates and analysis on this project. I can not assure it has to be 100% legit but there is zero proof to be this project scam because they are doing great according to the things mentioned in their whitepaper. They have allowed users to verify KYC with an association of trusted Yoti platform so they have not the easier process to make the scam exit. 

Edited by Whited35

On 3/22/2021 at 6:37 AM, JJmangla said:

Many peoples used Pi mining application in their mobile and they start mining but the question is when we transfer these coins for exchanging and withdrawal because so far there is no news for withdraw users just mining and mining if this project is 100% real I can tell you many people change their life with the help of Pi network

Yeah pi network have been giving free token everyday for every miner around the world for more than 1 year, but yet still they didn't release the token fr exchanging so i don't know why they are taking this much time but personally i lost hop and stopped mining pi.

This is a currency that has no value. They distribute it for free in order to increase the drag on it and increase their profits. I advise you not to work on it. You must work on bitcoin, it is a good currency

• +3 1

Oh dear this currency was worthless but later it became very valuable to all of us, so it is wonderful and useful to all of us thank you my friend for this wonderful and useful participation.. 

According to the news, they assure that the PI is a fraudulent project of a multilevel model. They even recommend. Users stay away from it.

We cannot trust these cryptocurrencies until we see the credibility of the team responsible for them and if their project will succeed or not, so I hate the risk of these new currencies and I prefer working with successful currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Most of the time, opportunities come your ways but once, this is how the free mining of bitcoin started back in those days and many people turned that around claiming that it will just be a waste of time, so the pi is one of the coins that the experts predicted to have a brighter start when launch so we should grab this unique opportunity now.

I advise you to stay away from this project because it is SCAM and you will not be able to make any profits from it, the application has permissions to access your personal data and this is very dangerous

Pi is a scam currency and it will never have a value because it does not have any project, you must install an application in order to be able to obtain the currency and this application is very dangerous and has access to all your data

My friend this haywire is going so viral due to only 1 reason which is all the people think that Pi is also going to rise just like bitcoin did while I do not believe in that. I've had a feeling that it is not like that because of the amount of pi they are prividing is beyond limits. And that one is the only reason why I'm not interested it. 

We cannot say anything about pie currency because it is not released yet which mean it has no value and its developer are working on it and its value will be revealed after its launch. So we should wait for it release date and we cannot say anything about it. 

I have little bit knowledge about the pi cryptocurrency. It is getting popularity day by day. Some People say that it is a scammed and they going to fraud with us. People don't have believe on pi. Some people don't know about pi. 

I had never heard of this cryptocurrency called pi, the truth is that I am going to do a little research about it, thank you for mentioning it, anyway we hope it can be successful, and that each of us can benefit from this coin.