Does Trading Can make me rich? - Page 30 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naturalistik

Does Trading Can make me rich?

Yes I think rading can make you rich that's why a lot of people are trading crypto currencies for to make good money but you will need to be good trader before you start making money, but trading is not that easy so you should to learn alot about it.

• +3 1

Adequate knowledge and experience required to trade. And we can make good money by trading, but if we work without knowing it, then we are a failure. And working on knowing what is most needed, we will succeed.

Yes you may become rich from online trading.The earning depends upon your working and experience.If you do work hard and doing your work according to rules and regulations of trading.

You become rich if you have interested in your work and do work with sincerity and patience.

Trading depends on what you know, if you are an expert, you will gain and can become rich. What trading required is for someone to be professional and be expert and trade with all trading tools that can bring the right signals to him for just to make profit. There have been people with good testimonies about trading. But it is also good to know that trading is very risky as well. 

• +1 1

Its possible cause trading is a legit able earning platform where we can gather more money by buy and sell. Its possible to rich anyone who know perfectly know about trading.

In theory, trading can not make you a lot of money .. But in practice, especially trading cryptocurrency, it is through trading that you can double your capital within a very short time! So that no other business can double your capital in this way and with such ease !! From my point of view and according to my experience, when the market is at a good time, it is very good to do the trading process so that within one month you can achieve about 30-40% profits!

• +2 1

Without researching and learning about trading you will not to able to earn profitable currency from trading source. Some people think by using trading or by the help of traders they will be rich with in a moments.But without learning anything if you use trading the possibility of losing currency is much.

• +1 1

It depends on your hard work,strategies and techniques you have in trading as well as you level of patience. It is not easy to become rich it takes time for you to be able to earn big in cryptotrading. But first you need to have knowledge and better understanding that crypto trading has difficulties and challenges you will face but the most important is you will not giving up no matter what happens.

• +1 1

First of all, welcome to the forum. If I get to the problem, trade cannot make a poor person rich. A certain amount of savings is required for trade. A rich person can trade with his money, but a poor person has no such opportunity. At least if you have some money in your pocket, you can get into the trading business. Trade is difficult if there is no money. 🙂

For you to be rich you have to have capital. Then comes trading. And you have to have a lot of patience because overnight you are not going to get rich. But I would recommend that you start trading.

I think trading is the best way for earning . If you have experience in trading then you can earn money in a few days . You can make a rich man in few days but if you have not experience and trading skills then you lost your all money. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Trade can make you rich. But you need to be skilled and smart to trade.
It is very important in courage. You must be able to take risks

If you are just starting to trade crypto money, you should examine form sites like this very well.
You should do very good research. 
You can learn a lot by watching videos from sites like Youtube. 
You must be a very good follower.
You should devote your time to this job.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

7 hours ago, Malikjnb said:

I think trading is the best way for earning . If you have experience in trading then you can earn money in a few days . You can make a rich man in few days but if you have not experience and trading skills then you lost your all money. 

Many people want to trade and rush to lose, many do not learn but trade and lose, this are the people that will later say trading is not good. Trading is good like you said, you are not wrong because if a trader learn and excellently understand about trading , he will profit from it. 

• +2 1

Everything depends on your willings and persistence. I know a lot of people who started with nothing except an amazing desire to become rich and they did it. Trading is an activity for not everyone, but those people who really like it and always learn something new, become successful and rich traders 

Definitely yes. It is better to do something than to do nothing. Before trading, you should have some experience with your business. There are people around me who are very rich especially by trading in the crypto money market.

On 12/2/2020 at 2:23 AM, jhonnycarba said:

For you to be rich you have to have capital. Then comes trading. And you have to have a lot of patience because overnight you are not going to get rich. But I would recommend that you start trading.

I too can recommend someone to start to trade, but like you said that someone can not just get rich overnight, he has to be patient, but in trading someone can even lose overnight. Even if the trader have high capital, he needs to just start with low capital like $50 to learn everything and see how trading is risky and what to avoid. 

Hey mate, you ask a good question can trading make us rich, so my answer is yes, trading can rich people but trading need a experience and money. If we have a experience and have good amount of money than we can get rich in quick time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/2/2020 at 5:51 AM, Malikjnb said:

To get rich in just a few days, you need thousands of dollars as investment even if you are the most professional trader out there! There is no safe way to become wealthy as fast as you think. We should avoid making posts like this because a new generation of traders may appear due to this wrong belief and soon there will be lots of losers who will blame everything for their failures. Don't haste to earn a fortune out of nowhere! This is not how a systematic trade works. Trade with calmness and try to learn management and self-control. Earning less is way better than losing big.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

This question has been asked on this forum in so many different ways, I guess no one willet rich overnight unless he  or she won the lottery, no trading can make you rich in blink on an eye things need time, and you need time to learn how to work, when I look at some people who got rich in very short time , I think that Luck is by their side and not all people have that. 

• +2 1

The answer is not absolute, it depends on how you trade, trading can make you rich, but it can also make you poor, that's where science comes into play, and that's one of my reasons, or it could be the reason many people are here to learn all about trading.

There are many factors that can determine your success in the trading world, including:
1. capital
2. mental
3. knowledge
4. Willingness
5. luck.

if there are others please add

• +2 1
  • +5 1

signbot (1).gif

It's feasible to get wealthy with buying and selling BUT it is now no longer that easy. Especially if you have no stability, then how you may buying and selling? Trading desires stability, extra stability you've got got extra earnings you could get.

• +2 2

Yes why not, I think trading will make you rich, if you have large amounts of information about it, and have experience in practicing it to avoid the slightest losses.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Sure brother . I is super profitable .the futur is built all around this kind of business and you must learn more and more about it so you gona make money and be reach 100% trust me.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Certainly, you will become rich if you gain the necessary experience, know how to behave, and how to invest in currencies. You will definitely be successful. You must be patient and make a great effort.

Trading can be a way someone can be poor, but it can be a potential way into making profit and making someone to become rich. It depends on the level of expert a trader is. Newbies are more prone to losses while experts are not prone to losses but having more gain than loss.