Crypto in danger - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
moeletaly

Crypto in danger

I'm very afraid because there are many bad news at this moment like bitmex I listened that the platform will locked and all people's money will be locked and no one will take his money .

What about you all ?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I don't use bitmex..Thanks God 

I just use YoBit and binance but cryptocurrencies will be affected. 

Edited by awwad
  • +1 1

I do not think that it has remained steadfast in all crises, including covid19 will not be affected and the future is good, God willing

I don't think so.

I think the platform will continue non-stop, it's going to be a competition for the most powerful platforms in the world.

• +1 1

I think it will affect mining companies, for now cryptos are on the right track, even bitcoin has good eyesight for 2021, it's just a matter of being cautious when investing.

• +1 2

9 hours ago, awwad said:

You are lucky but many of my friends use it I'm lucky too I don't use it 😂

• +1 1

10 hours ago, MohamedDawood said:

Me too i afraid because I think that event will affect the price of Bitcoin qnd other coins💔

Well if you don't want those problems use yobit it doesn't fail

39 minutes ago, moeletaly said:

You are lucky but many of my friends use it I'm lucky too I don't use it 😂

you want to have more luck use yobit so you can see how your luck changes
Edited by simon palomo
  • +1 2

4 hours ago, simon palomo said:

Well if you don't want those problems use yobit it doesn't fail

you want to have more luck use yobit so you can see how your luck changes

I'm already using yobit bro 😎 it's good for me 

On 10/2/2020 at 4:57 PM, awwad said:

I only use yobit and it is better than the other platforms

• +5 1

On 10/2/2020 at 4:48 PM, moeletaly said:

I'm very afraid because there are many bad news at this moment like bitmex I listened that the platform will locked and all people's money will be locked and no one will take his money .

What about you all ?

If it is a rumor, it would be advisable to get the money as soon as possible and wait for the bad news to happen, it is better to be safe than sorry

3 minutes ago, simon palomo said:

I only use yobit and it is better than the other platforms

Certainly, I also use yobit, it is a very secure platform, I recommend it 

• +1 1

On 10/2/2020 at 3:48 PM, moeletaly said:

What about you all ?

The risk that a broker goes bankrupt is very, very low, first that all the broker is an intermediary between the investor and the stock market, that is why it is not usual for a broker to go bankrupt, there are two types of account that brokers use, first is:
.The nominative account; which is where the assets are in the name of their clients, that is, if you have a thousand Google shares, in the official record it appears that there are 10 thousand Google shares in your name, the only negative is that since the commissions towards the customers are a little higher.
The other account is the omnibus account, which has lower operating costs, this translates into its clients as lower commissions, but the difference is that the assets are no longer in the name of the clients but of the broker, that is, it is an account where the broker groups all the assets of its clients.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Im also glad to hear that and afraid because if that happens it could accept not only cryptocurrency´s market but also global markets

• +1 1

You have nothing afraid if you don't choose the new platform to trade, so the solution particuipate in the oldest and trusted platform to avoid any crisis or block. Because there are many new website exchange without experience in protection and volume manage.

• +1 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This news is one more test, for cryptocurrencies, from now on, it will be when all platforms become more serious, and that even governments begin to see those with value, so I consider that this is a good thing that has to happen.

• +1 3

On 10/2/2020 at 2:48 PM, moeletaly said:

What about you all ?

I do not know what bitmex is but it depends a lot on what the platform was dedicated to and also on the administrators and the time it has worked, there are many cryptocurrency platforms that have done things well and continue to work even when there are failures in their system are temporary inconveniences but not all platforms related to cryptocurrencies are reliable or trustworthy to invest money in them

• +1 1

On 10/3/2020 at 1:52 AM, MohamedDawood said:

Me too i afraid because I think that event will affect the price of Bitcoin qnd other coins💔

There are many top exchanges who are being attacked by the hackers and they stole the money. Exchangers are stop their platform login, signup etc for all the users like Cryptopia.

• +1 2

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Bitmex was not bad news. It was very good news as it was a big manipulator in the market for many years. I feel better to know that at least someone wants to stop them from making the market look bad and I don't ever use them.

• +1 2

There were some bears trying to convince people that bitcoin will drop and they were doing it for months, being bearish since $3000 perhaps and trying hard with paid posts in magazines to bring more collapse, but they failed at that all times they tried as prices were in a course for 20k all this time. 

• +2 2

I am not think there was money locked in Bitmex, what you are say is false because there was nothing about this anywhere just your idea about something that did not happen. You should not be worry about this exchange that is not significant in the market on its own.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I have heard about this danger in bitmex and it will be very bad for those many people that have invested into that exchange site and are holding a lot of funds on this exchange. Thankfully i have never made use of that exchange so i have no need to worry about it, however based on the news articles that i have bene reading on this topic, it seems that this may soon cease and funds may soon resume with those users being able to withdraw their funds. The reason that i am saying this is that the issue at the exchange has been resolved and a new ceo has been appointed. Therefore i definitely think that there remains a future for this exchange. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I never used the Bitmex Exchange. I only use Yobit and don't care to gamble my money. You were trading in an exchange that cheats the customers anyway and is also big gambling what you did. But there wasn't anything from what I heard about money being freezed in Bitmex. This was in okex.

• +1 1
  • +3 1