Crypto in danger - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
moeletaly

Crypto in danger

I didn't use bitmex,I head that bitmex is not a good platform but cryptotalk is a safe platform ,but don't worry about the value of Bitcoin it is get higher and higher day by day.we must always play in a safe way don't get into trouble for making money but it is ok to take risk because without risk nothing can be achieved.

Why did you say cryptotalk is in danger instead you will bitmex as claim to be lock I know is good to fear if you invest in there, keep patience law changes everyday it might be people predicting it not that it real. 

it is very frustrating when all of your hardly earned money is locked and you can not get your own money it is hard to move on but that will never effect the crypto I think

On 12/22/2020 at 7:28 AM, Muhammad Saleem said:

I don't use Bitmex. So, I also don't know that whether it is legitimate or fake. If it is legitimate, then don't worry about your earnings. Legitimate forums are locked temporarily for maintenance like Cryptotalk compaign which also locks withdrawals temporarily. Always choose legitimate forums to be safe.

Crypto is always facing the issue of the fake and real coins and there are alot of fake coins in the market to dump the real one image and that's the reason that many new user think that crypto currency is fake.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Exchange almost do this and peoples will make the loss in the market and some exchanges are hacked and the peoples will lose their money so use the wallets and that is the best idea in the crypto market. I also loss my money in the exchanges becasue that are hacked and i lost my all money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Rumors are the enemy of crypto markets, who wants to work in this field should have strong nerves and not e affected by rumors or surrender to panic attacks that hits most people when they hear bad news about the market. Things are going to b fine and this s just an attempt to buy some cryptos for low prices. 

• +1 1

On 10/3/2020 at 1:48 AM, moeletaly said:

I'm very afraid because there are many bad news at this moment like bitmax I listened that the platform will locked and all people's money will be locked and no one will take his money .

What about you all ?

Friend bitmax is a legit trading platform where you can trade with other opportunities like staking your free coins , And these are some time temporary errors and maintenance breaks so dont afraid and take advantage's of this market .

Yes, the news is not good, but you must be patient with cryptocurrencies and plastered currencies that have a strong brightness, because they will not die.

Do not be afraid, crypto is not linked to a platform, site, company or country, this is a decentralization feature, even if you close the Bitmex platform, it will remain crypto and there are many alternatives to the Bitmex platform.

We have to be good, I think it's not dangerous, and maybe the next one is prettier because these currencies have survived for a long time and maybe they will last a long time. 

These types of news always consist of lie. They only thought to scared the members. No one can destroy any forum who is consist of a legal system. So avoid these types of news and don't spread him.

Thank you!

The best forum in the world for cryptocurrencies.  This is a great benefit for us as members from all over the world make money working in this forum.  We can benefit a lot from working here so we still want to work here