Will BTC down to $6000 - Page 10 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Devh

Will BTC down to $6000

Sincerely with the time and experience I have never worried about the drop in Bitcoin, because I know that Bitcoin is most volatile cryptocurrency exist in this digital world, maybe today you see it down to 6000 USD and tomorrow your see it around 8000 USD. So don't worry! 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

3 minutes ago, tienda said:

Sincerely with the time and experience I have never worried about the drop in Bitcoin, because I know that Bitcoin is most volatile cryptocurrency exist in this digital world, maybe today you see it down to 6000 USD and tomorrow your see it around 8000 USD. So don't worry! 

lol 😂, I thats my kind of person ✌ tumbs up for you tnda, this is the very kind of mindset we need to keep holding on to to make sure the bitcoin keeps holding its ranks sky high, i also dont have fear in price fall because it will always rise again

On 4/24/2020 at 8:42 PM, Yunusalemu said:

lol 😂, I thats my kind of person ✌ tumbs up for you tnda, this is the very kind of mindset we need to keep holding on to to make sure the bitcoin keeps holding its ranks sky high, i also dont have fear in price fall because it will always rise again

The trap in Bitcoin is to sell, especially when price has already dropped. You will find many experts telling you that this is the end and price will go down more, etc. I even remember trading experts as Tone Vays being bearish even at 3K in 2018 nd athis one was even claiming that 1K would happen soon and that we shouldn't buy. Of course I didn't listen to that moron, which I also blocked at twitter and youtube and made money where others didn't because they followed him. Seriously when someone is telling to sell when prices are already down a lot, should actually reconsider trading.

On 4/24/2020 at 8:22 AM, Summi said:

Yes that might be the fact we just need to observe and wait to see if they could really be pushing the price forward.

There is nothing to push the price of bitcoin ahead, this only has been the woke of the investors and traders, halving impact will commence but not now, it can take few months to see a good bull run.

On 10/27/2019 at 8:34 AM, cryptotalker said:

I told you it would reach $ 9000 before. I even explained it in a title as technical analysis on another topic. Today the price was 9000 dollars ... this estimate just got as a wish.

that's absolutely true some months ago the price of bitcoin was around $9000 but I don't Know after that it dumped to $3900 but after 10-15 days it recovered very fast currently it's hovering around $10000

Bitcoin price changes between high and low depending on supply and demand in the crypto market, and the year 2020 has witnessed many changes to the price of bitcoin as it decreased dramatically during the Corona crisis last March, but now it began to recover and rose again.

I think that bitcoin is in a stable price in these years, but if it goes down there would be a bullish trade and not a bearish one, which could be good for some and bad for others.

If bitcoin is going down to 6.000 will be the best crash in the world, this technology has to be in our lives to make them easily and more comfortable.

Likewise, there is a prediction that there may be a double increase in the value of bitcoin, the opposite can also happen, that is, bitcoin can fall below 6000, the market is very volatile

I do not think that the price of Bitcoin will fall to the level of $ 6000 unless there is a global crisis that leads to the collapse of the global economy, like what happened months ago with the spread of Corona virus (Covid-19), but as we are used to in the history of Bitcoin, it decreases and then rises

We are in the third quarter of 2020 and the BTC is placed at approximately $ 10,770, by all accounts the BTC has been characterized by its intrinsic volatility and its reaction to the stimulation of investors, not to say manipulation. the market in general terms looks more bullish than ever. There is no short term, but in the next few years. many already want to hold!

I think not. since I will repeat once again that our future world can only use electronic money, and already this cash will not welcome what is already going to. Therefore, I do not think that it will be an investment for the next 10 years.

Making a forecast for bitcoin for 2021 is pointless, because the asset is low-liquid, and the price may be affected by several factors that cannot be taken into account when making a forecast. The further the forecast horizon, the greater the error.

Until December 2020, bitcoin has two likely scenarios. It can either go up to $14,000 or down to $6,000. Today, the scenario of growth to $13,200-13,500 is more likely, but every day the strength of the "bulls" fades, and the goal of reducing to the level of $10,800 begins to appear confidently. If the price of bitcoin slides to this level in mid-autumn, then in early 2021, bitcoin quotes will begin a steady descent to $6000.

The price of bitcoin can be influenced by external factors not owned by the community but known to all of us. It can go down by nature or by a evil dump, and this can be also done in the up way.

Yes, I think that the price of Bitcoin will drop to the price of $ 6000 because Bitcoin is a currency whose price is in circulation at a very high moment and at a moment it is dropping sharply because it is subject to supply and demand, and because this currency has a lot of demand, the price will rise very high.

Well btc dumped to 5000$ due to corona virus.I don't think it will repeat again.Cause pandemic is still going on and btc is increasing smoothly.I guess in 2021 btc will pump a lot like 2017.

The market is always fluctuating, but i do not think bitcoins go down like that. Could be 7.000 and after that, will have a big rise. 

I do not think so. It will stay 8000 - 10000 for many years. It is likely that in 2021 he will break a new record first

Actually, according to the graph, it is in a downtrend, it can go down even more than 6000 dollars, but as it goes down, it still goes up twice because it is a virtual currency that still does not have a significant stable pressure that when it goes down, let's all take advantage of buyingso when it goes up to earn a lot of money

The price keeps dropping day by day and there is no sign that it will recover soon but hopefully by January we can see a huge price increase on all crypto coins and start a bullish year so we can all benefit from it

the day it came but I'm sorry I didn't own them, now I'm looking forward to $ 6,000 so I can own it for myself.

The best cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. Bitcoin can be very profitable to invest a little. But I don't think BTC will come down to 6000. BTC is popular and its usage is much higher. 

Without a doubt, after you have a look at fantastic charts for many of us dollars : in an effort to in the event the selling price goes to hell, the item commonly isn't going to head out as low as the last freeze. And so in excess of a long time, this coin is often going up the. And so one example is, it will eventually clamber by means of 200% then stop by 90% : subsequently clamber all over again by means of 200% in addition to lower all over again by means of 90% : most of these averages be sure that the value is often going up the while goes to hell. Well, i recognize, maybe you can never include the chance to invest in bitcoin at the selling price all over again. Possibly the future freeze will head out as low as twelve thousands.

According to the analyzes carried out on bitcoin it would not have to fall to that price, according to the market analyzes they would be showing that bitxoin would have to rise in price when touching the support lines. I personally think the price will go up from here to the end of the year

In m own opinion I'll wait for bitcoin to reach 6000 in 2020-2021, I think the march 2020 could be possible again. So i have some usdt to buy bitcoin as soon bitcoin reach 6K.