Work online pamanently! Through bitcoin website. - Page 7 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Work online pamanently! Through bitcoin website.

But I'm still looking forward to different opportunity that I seen, moreover, I'm willing to take the risks to have a good investment in the future.Thru the help of signature campaign I was earn bitcoin, also I invest in different businesses and sometimes I used faucets if I have free time

Here on forum use signature and now more and more active social media like Twitter and Facebook.  You can earn quote some if you have good amount of followers.Using faucets of any coin is just waste of time. Use some skill if you know development and design

On 9/28/2019 at 4:04 PM, 1millionClub said:

Go to "Betting" click on the drop menu, choose "Politics". You'll see the bets there. There are 4 of them now. All of them related to the US politics. There used be another one about Brexit but it ended.

wooooow

On 11/17/2019 at 1:19 AM, CryptoMoney said:

I tried the captcha site. It was absolutely a waste of time. 0.0001dollats per one chatcha. Complete waste of time.

The captchas works as long you work hard this is how your payment interest increased there have some of people who earn up to $3 per 1000 captchas so just be patient.

you need to visit good and search there you will get a lot of information there about bitcoin investment and trading, in fact you do not need for any person to teach you about bitcoin, you yourself can find any kind of information related to bitcoin in a short time.

well me i earn some bitcoins in making a video about some investments or some ico that is going until now so i get some bitcoins sometimes they are giving alts but i will exchange it to bitcoins so that i have money, faucet you can also earn easily in that method but too low profit there.

From everything that can be offered online you can offer something that you are good at. If you have something to offer to employer with some unique story and some unique stuff you are in good position to make good money. But like mentioned in several post here this is big market and lot of professionals that do only freelancing and they live from it.

Of course you can earn and immediately spend crypto currency on your needs. But it seems to me that this is wasteful. Everyone knows what potential has a crypto currency, and therefore you need to use all of its qualities and also goes to yourself for good. The main thing is to have basic knowledge in order to manage all this correctly.

Experience matter in every field of life, and experience can only be get through spending a lot of time in a relevant field where you want to get experience, for becoming a trader you need to start trading by investing a small amount of money, and gradually with the passage of time you will become a successful trader and then you may be able to invest a  big amount of money in trading and can get a big reward so experience is key to success in every field.

They pay very little. I tried on these sites one year before. They pay and real site but they pay very low and kill our all time. Both are captcha sites and filling captcha is not work friendly. It needs 1000 captcha for payment and the payment is 0.5 usd only for 1000 captcha. 

You have to work hard to earn either if you participate in a signature campaign or in trading.You may get few satoshis in some faucet sites but it would be just a waste of time.There is no such website which gives bitcoins freely

Everybody can easily earn BTC or any other crypto coin mostly Ethereum and Litecoin. Today the faucet claims are no-longer for a stable earning bitcoin. But you can earn steedly by these kind of faucet and from some of your Android and IOs game platform. After gaining 0.001 satoshi go to the Bittrex or Poloniex exchange and trade bitcoin. You will earn more and more bitcoin.

What do you mean by "many mining and investment site"? Do you mean the cloud mining websites? The ponzi scheme websites? if you refer to those investments, no it's not a legit way of earning bitcoin online. As you will only suffer from those type of investments and end up being scammed, you can be hired at xbtfreelancer.com and get paid with bitcoin.

There are many ways available which the users can earn a lot of money so if a person  start trading he can make good income and investment is also good and well way.

We really need more information or best some tutorial to see how it works and put how much we can get by resolve captcha as you said,for me i don't believe those websites

This would be nice for all of us that would want to earn more money for our daily living and to have a savings too online jobs are good for those who have a lot of free time. Cause they can earn more.

Thank you for sharing, mate! This will probably help me in the future and I hope this will help many users in this forum to earn more as well. I'll try it someday if I do not have lots of work to do. I want to help myself earning money for my own and depending on my parents.

The first time I hear about these sites, but I do not really believe that for simple actions like the passage of captcha, give some money. But if you have not deceived me, I would like to thank you in advance, as I am a student without money.

On 11/25/2019 at 12:17 AM, Snsiww65 said:

Nowadays it is not easy to make bitcoin for free because the price of bitcoin is increasing. So it will take ages to make bitcoins better join some signature campaigns it will give little bitcoin and you can start trading with the money you get from signatures.

You can see there are many sites available which you can make bitcoin easily and i think now the price of bitcoin is not increasing its down. And still i have not seen any signature campaign but very soon may be some campaign will start here.

Well, these kind of sites can give you some passive income, you can work here for temporarily, but not pamanently. Because the earnings are so few that you can't bear the expense of your livings. 

15 hours ago, Goodcoin said:

I know these site. They do not py that much. I cannot afford wasting my time in such. I will rather get myself involved in other better paying platforms.

But there have people who are really jobless they cannot afford to earn at least $0.1 a day! So this I think will suit them to make $2 a day.

Just now, asarpur said:

Okay but severa Captaсhs in a Dаy саn Fathоm? I сruel thеre is а restrictiоn Right? And You cаn also were givеn tо infоrm tons they mаy be dесiding tо buy thе Саptсhаs? On thе off chаnce that I am to disсоver this twо hundred$ hоw numerous саptсhas I werе givеn tо Illuminate? Wеll I аm intеrsted in thоsе kind оf works so in casе yоu will be аble nourish mе the dеtаils.

I tied it out there is not restriction, but it is not easy work, if you dedicated much of your time though it could worthy it.

11 hours ago, Goodcoin said:

Maybe because of my country is the reason my payment was low. I try the second o e to solve rechaptcha and I was paid o ly 0.0001 for one rechapcha. That was the day I stopped visiting the site. But, I did not check the first one if it is paying much.

This site works of solving recaptcha payment rate is depending on your work reputation  there have some of people she are earning up to $3 per 1000 captchas .

These boths are captcha solving sites and now its very hard time for any captcha worker as golden era is already end and now most of servers are very slow its very hard for any worker to do some good work in even 8 to 10 hours few days back I try by myself and then give up to this work as its paying very less amount and work is very hard for any human.

On 12/5/2019 at 11:37 PM, Mendeleev17 said:

you can solve recaptcha but your internet speed should be very fast then you can do it. it's give you few money it's not profitable work thank you

Yes for captcha solving job you need to have a high speed internet and when your internet speed is low then you can not solve captcha easily and I think when our internet speed is good then its good work for us.