Selling some crypto at Christmas - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Selling some crypto at Christmas

Instead of selling to an exchange, you can spend your Bitcoins directly and buy from a merchant who accepts cryptocurrencies. This way, you're not just making money, but you're also helping to spread cryptocurrency adoption. I personally ask many of the merchants with whom I do business if they accept Bitcoin for their goods or services, and I always choose those who do.

We were all the same at Christmas, most of them sold a large amount of cryptocurrencies to enjoy this entire date with tranquility and happiness, at Christmas I joined this forum and the knowledge I learned so far was surprising, and thanks to this platform I was able to learn how to sell my assets faster and more accurately.

Yes, that is  a very Good thing to do, besides, what is the essence of making or accumulating those coins if we can't spend then at times like Christmas, though it is not advisable that we sell all our crypto assets, still it is good to sell some part of it so that we can enjoy the fruit of our hard labour.

In the future, we can have a special day to celebrate cryptocurrencies and also deal with currencies, and we can gift some cryptocurrencies on holidays, especially birthdays.

• +1 1

One of the main aims why we all make money is to be able to use them so selling some crypto at Christmas period to have a better holidays is absolutely good and will help you have a great time but be careful on the amount you are selling because this is when the prices of crypto really rises

Certainly, selling cryptocurrencies on Eid leads to saving a lot of money and benefiting from it when its prices rise by selling it and collecting high financial gains, and then we can convert it into dollars and paper currency in order to buy what we need for the holiday, or use cryptocurrencies as She is buying what we want for the feast.

The selling of cryptocurrencies in Christmas might be nice because you can use the money for your preparation, but from the research we always make, i think that the price of cryptocurrencies normally drop during those festive season and celebration, 

Sad to say that Christmas in the last year was not good the prices of cryptos were not increasing but In this year I think we can see the prices increasing in the December. Let's accumulate cheap crypto now and hold until Christmas.

Edited by Nersreem
  • +2 1