Selling some crypto at Christmas - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Selling some crypto at Christmas

Merry Christmas!! I don't actually get how you can get money from buying and selling bitcoins. Can you help me? I know at about bitcoins but I know like of how growing it so it would be nice for someone to help me in

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I do not sell any coin at the christmas time because i know that crypto future is so much bright and soon it will go to up and we make good money in it but now this time still market is down and i hope it will go to buy in short time because now the bull time is near.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think so.I will see ,if their is some high spike may be i sell few coins.But my first preference  is After halving end 2020.I will sell all on BTC Bullish time.

• +5 1

On 12/26/2019 at 3:12 PM, Adeerma said:

I will sell if the price is good to sell on the market, but if the price goes down at Christmas I will wait until the price rises then sell it

thats very good because sometimes people sell even when they are in losses, i dont really understand whats the hurry for because you will make profits if you wait a while longer

• +5 1

I think one of the reasons for this is that when people sell cryptocurrency during Christmas, they actually try to buy a good gift for their loved ones, and that is why the selling press is higher and then cryptocurrencyThe market is a lot and that's why I think. They sell their cryptocurrencies

• +5 1

On 10/24/2019 at 1:07 AM, Keith700 said:

I have been thinking of selling a little of my cryptocurrencies to enjoy Christmas, it is well seen by me because thanks to that I can enjoy and have a good time with my family and my closest loved ones.
Most people at Christmas, are responsible for selling a small percentage of their digital assets although there are people who sell everything, I think that the fact of selling cryptocurrencies at Christmas is a way to make positive publicity too, selling is not always bad and Christmas less; Christmas is a positive time and having some crypto on your table deserves it totally!

Yeah its not bad to sell,but some crypto are still so cheap,you might lose,better reserve it and wait until it goes high,

• +5 1

Hey sell some crypto at christmas many because they could not make as much profit by selling christmas but those who sell now i think that can make some profit and it will increase their earnings.

• +5 1

On 12/31/2019 at 6:48 PM, Wizkidda said:

sure i'm able to sell my crypto on the coming Christmas due to the fact the whole market dumped on the Christmas each one withdraw their cash for buying and this is the purpose it end up down due to low funding in marketplace.

i think by now you saw it going up rather than just dumping and this is why i say to people in crypto you should not just go with the flow but rather use your mind to decide where the market is going.

• +5 1

Well, last Christmas, the price of bitcoin are being stable at $6k to $7k because it may not being down by $5k, the bitcoin halving will be started on mid year of this year so that many people especially the holders will get some big money here.

We should not sell our crypto just because it's holiday, we should sell our crypto when it's price is really high or when the bull run comes. This will make you rich and you can have a lot of money and you can save it for the next christmas.

• +5 1

I don't see anything wrong with selling a small amount. Everybody is sold when need it. But all not. sell only what that part.

• +5 1

I sell some of my crypto coins at the christmas, I need some money so i sell by some bitcoins.

Many other peoples sell the crypto coins on the christmas event. To celebrate the christmas with more joy and happily.

On Christmas day, I sell some percentage of my crypto because the value of Bitcoin are good for me although it dumps many times I still get enough money to buy stuffs on Christmas.

The selling crypto currency is very easy process and the new person who work for crypto currency they understand how to sale and purchase the crypto currency. The new crypto currency user have the fully knowledge about crypto currency exchange.

44 minutes ago, Hridoy ahmed said:

Hello crypto currency is a very easy process and newcomers who work for crypto currency understand how to sell and buy crypto currency. I sell a few percent of my crypto, because the value of Bitcoin is good for me, but it dumps many times after getting enough money to buy stuff on Christmas, 

That was nice, now the price is up again time for another investment

I only sell when the market is high then if not i dont do anything but just keep on trading some of my coins or buy some coins. and i think last christmas the market did not go high so i did not sell.

The Christmas already has gone.In Christmas I have sell good amount of Bitcoin for purchase many things.I am selling Bitcoin to buy some gifts

Usually on important days people sell the crypto they have. So it's no wonder the price of crypto drops on important days like Christmas 👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

1 hour ago, Jon said:

Is someone's wish to sell crypto during festival or any good occasion, there should be nothing to worry about it.

I think he should hold it and see is it worth it to sell now.Because BTC is not on moon this time.If he sells it now it will not  be beneficial .He has to sell small amount and hold the rest of it.

A lot of people sell some of their coins and assets at Christmas or at the end of the year because the want to start the new year with some money in their pockets to have a good year 

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 11:07 PM, Keith700 said:

I have been thinking of selling a little of my cryptocurrencies to enjoy Christmas, it is well seen by me because thanks to that I can enjoy and have a good time with my family and my closest loved ones.
Most people at Christmas, are responsible for selling a small percentage of their digital assets although there are people who sell everything, I think that the fact of selling cryptocurrencies at Christmas is a way to make positive publicity too, selling is not always bad and Christmas less; Christmas is a positive time and having some crypto on your table deserves it totally!

In this cristmas many people thought that crypto will rise up. But it didn't happen. In 2020 begging we saw regulation rise up on bitcoin. Now bitcoin touching almost $10k price. 

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I do not think selling crypto just for a festival without having good price is right. If you really need of money then you could sell some amount. But always sell when you are getting high price. If you really want to promote it then you could buy something with it on any festival.