Selling some crypto at Christmas - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Selling some crypto at Christmas

They are selling some cryptos so they can have money for christmas. Some of the people here already have families..

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/23/2019 at 10:07 PM, Keith700 said:

I have been thinking of selling a little of my cryptocurrencies to enjoy Christmas, it is well seen by me because thanks to that I can enjoy and have a good time with my family and my closest loved ones.
Most people at Christmas, are responsible for selling a small percentage of their digital assets although there are people who sell everything, I think that the fact of selling cryptocurrencies at Christmas is a way to make positive publicity too, selling is not always bad and Christmas less; Christmas is a positive time and having some crypto on your table deserves it totally!

why not sell your some assets enjoy Christmas event with your family and enjoying fully and some break from work because work break is necessary for mind refreshing. 

Many people usually use to sell their coins for the ceremony of new year and Christmas 🤶, I noticed that every ending of year bitcoin is dropping due to people are rushing to sell so that they will have money for Christmas. 

On 10/23/2019 at 11:07 PM, Keith700 said:

I have been thinking of selling a little of my cryptocurrencies to enjoy Christmas, it is well seen by me because thanks to that I can enjoy and have a good time with my family and my closest loved ones.
Most people at Christmas, are responsible for selling a small percentage of their digital assets although there are people who sell everything, I think that the fact of selling cryptocurrencies at Christmas is a way to make positive publicity too, selling is not always bad and Christmas less; Christmas is a positive time and having some crypto on your table deserves it totally!

In this cristmas many people though that crypto price will increase more. But at this time we saw many manipution. Also many people already sold some of their fund to celebrate the event. That's why crypto price go down.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I was thinking of selling some of my crypto currencies to enjoy Christmas, which looks good to me because I can enjoy it with my family and my dear ones.
Most Christmas people are responsible for selling a small percentage of their digital assets, but there are people who sell everything, I think selling crypto currencies at Christmas is also a way to advertise positively, Don't Always Sell Bad and Christmas; Christmas is a positive time and it is totally deserved to have some cryptocurrency on your table!

• +2 1

2 hours ago, 🔥Nobel🔥 said:

As a Buddhist, I love Christmas and Santa. Everyone should sell some crypto and keep enjoying tomorrow is the Christmas day. I using this chance to wish you all that merry Christmas and happy new year!

I'm confused your topic is from an hour ago and you are talking about an event that happened 3 months ago as it is going ti happen tomorrow? you should learn to cope with old topics.

Imagine a scenario in which the cost descended at Christmas. 

In the event that you choose to sell, you commit a major error 

You need to sell when the cost goes up 

Also, not for what event

Yes you can use crypto assets for your enjoyment & fun. Although its not so much common but still its a good thing & don't have any negative impact.

• +2 1

Sad to say that Christmas in the last year was not good the prices of cryptos were not increasing but In this year I think we can see the prices increasing in the December. Let's accumulate cheap crypto now and hold until Christmas.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, I think that sale was made by all people on Christmas, because at that time bitcoin prices and cryptocurrencies fell a lot, but the market returned to rally after New Year.

I will advertise a quantity of of theme if the cost is worthy to sell like hot cakes nowadays the marketplace decrease with other than 10% to troublesome to go for straight away i possibility one week before the Christmas it turn up subsequently sure

On 10/23/2019 at 10:37 PM, Keith700 said:

Hello my dear friend. I really wish if i had found this forum earlier. I have recently joined this forum just 2 or 3 weeks ago. So i dont have much of earning of BTC. So im just waiting to collect more and more crypto currency. 

Like you do on Christmas bro i also sell some of coins that i am holding mainly btc i sell them in dashain for my extra money during festive as i am not Christian but for us dashain is like Christmas.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This is not surprising, many traders sell some of their cryptocurrency to enjoy Christmas and during this period we clearly find that cryptocurrency prices in general are at their lowest levels.

It would be best to spent the Bitcoins you own directly and buy from a merchant that accepts cryptocurrencies, instead of selling to an exchange. This way you don't only take profits, but you also contribute in adoption of crypto. I'm personally asking many of the merchants I deal with, if they are accepting Bitcoin for their products or services and always prefer the ones that do.

On 10/24/2019 at 1:07 AM, Keith700 said:

I think that the fact of selling cryptocurrencies at Christmas is a way to make positive publicity too

Apart from selling, buying cryptocurrencies too, spread publicity in a positive manner. It really depends on how a person would showcase his available coins at disposal, or available funds to spend on buying different cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

I sell my currencies at the time of needing money only and when I do not sell something I use my currencies to work in the field of trading or storage until the prices rise

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

why not just good thinking dear because it is beneficial for you to spend some time with your family members and enjoying the event of Christmas because this event is comes after one year so enjoyed it. 

• +1 1

Selling of cryptocurrency to satisfy your Christmas festival is very great way of achieving your target, you can also gift cryptocurrency to your friends during Christmas

On 10/23/2019 at 11:07 PM, Keith700 said:

Christmas is an event. Many people celebrate it. I think in this event people want to make cash of their simple part of crypto to celebrate it well.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I do not think it is a good idea to sell for a specific occasion. When you have an occasion, just sell during the month before that when you find the right price, in order to avoid selling at a low price.

It is a good thing, and there is no shame in selling a certain value in the name of the year’s celebration. I also did the same thing. What is the point of all your investments if it does not help you spend time with the family or spend some on yourself 

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This is common. There are many people that tend to sell their crypto during the holiday and Christmas period as it provides them with a bit of extra cash in order for them to then be able to buy gifts and organize their Christmas without putting themselves out too much in terms of funds. Many people do this and this is why they invest in crypto, so that they can reap the benefits in times like this as well.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Having to sellout bitcoin on festive season or holidays,is quite normal on many holders having to sell some of their coins as fiat money is quite the most common currency being used on buying and selling and also fiat money exchange