Selling some crypto at Christmas - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Selling some crypto at Christmas

I don't know why you told people in a forum that you are going to sell some crypto for christmas. Are you a whale and you will bring prices down? Are whales doing that? Maybe they do but are prices always going down in chrismas? I don't know if this means something.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

So many peoples will sell their coins before the christmis becasue they need money for the chiristmis and when this function is finish again they invest their money in the crypto market becasue they know that this business is a good and great business.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/24/2020 at 8:33 PM, Razan alikac said:

On those cold days, Christmas days, the market usually gets cold too and becomes in need of a hot cup to encourage the stuck-to-screen traders to profit, but many people sell their cryptocurrencies during Christmas to cover the celebration expenses.

Hope, every time the situation may not be the same. Honestly, I am still believing in bullish trend to come for most of the cryptocurrencies including BTC and ETH by the end of this year and some green signals are already appearing in the crypto world😉. Hope bullish trend happen before Christmas this year. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I hope to make some money by Christmas. I want luck to happen to me. I will sell 
a little and make more money.
  • -2 1

During some holidays like christmas we give gifts to family and it will mean a lot more to make the purchace with this gifts with crypto and not sell for fiat to buy them. There are many websites you can order anything with crypto and help the market with using crypto as they should be.

• +1 1

I don't think we need to know what you plan to do and why you think it will be best for you to sell your cryptocurrencies. We don't need to do that and in Christmas I plan to give a gift by opening wallets to my family and send them $10 each on the mobile wallets I will make for them.

• +1 1

I think that during Christmas I will buy some gifts but I don't have to sell anything. Investing correctly means having planned for everything and selling my crypto is not what I'd like to do. Right now we are super bullish and nobody thinks of selling anything, maybe previous years you did that but for today it is not right.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You have good idea my friend. You were a great thing and i agree with you. I will also simplify some of my So we will need some money to enjoy Christmas  which I will gain by selling some of my cryptocurrencies, this time will also help many people so that they can also enjoy Christmas in a good way. On the occasion of Christmas this year so that I will use the money I get to enjoy it with my family and some of my friends. As you know, Christmas becomes a one in the year and we should enjoy this opportunity in a very good way and there should not be any shortage in it. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/23/2019 at 8:07 PM, Keith700 said:

I think that the fact of selling cryptocurrencies at Christmas is a way to make positive publicity too, selling is not always bad and Christmas less;

Why? You are saying that selling crypto because it is Christmas it makes better publicicy? I don't understand this. Do you mean perhaps spending and don't understand the difference of these words? Spending will do better publicity for cryptocurrencies as it will mean you use them for their use case.

Christmas is a good time to give gifts but maybe you should look after your investments better and don't just make waste of money into expensive gifts, you might regret it later.

• +1 1

If you are working daily for years and have a goal to achieve you should be enjoying the days too, so in order to enjoy you need money for that you can sell some of your cryptocurrency. It is good to do this.

I don't know about that mate. I am here not to sell and buy gifts but to make money and gifts are fine but you can buy something cheap as it is the action that matters and not the exit from your investments.

I think selling crypto currency in the holiday season would be good actually since there is a possibility that the Bull Run might happen in that season. As of now, you could see that an occasion is near to come and the Bull Run happened. I think that selling it on Christmas would make a good impact to your crypto currency career as it would serve you or generate you more profit because of much the price range of the crypto currency would be at that time. I do not think that it would also happen to other coin as I know that bitcoin is that kind of thing where it bull run to some season of the year.

• +3 1

Despite all crysis around the world this years appears to be good for criptos, currently bitcoin touch the 13K if it break this value we will go to the moon for christmas!

This is common. There are many people that tend to sell their crypto during the holiday and Christmas period as it provides them with a bit of extra cash in order for them to then be able to buy gifts and organize their Christmas without putting themselves out too much in terms of funds. Many people do this and this is why they invest in crypto, so that they can reap the benefits in times like this as well.

• +1 1

27 minutes ago, veimaralex said:

Despite all crysis around the world this years appears to be good for criptos, currently bitcoin touch the 13K if it break this value we will go to the moon for christmas!

It used to be $13K! It is now $13600 and it seems that it keeps going non-stop! Selling crypto has nothing to do with Christmas or other ceremonies or events. It is the predefined selling price that tells you when to sell to exit with profit. You can't set a date for your selling, you can only set an amount for it. The last year, there was no special rise at Christmas.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

I am plan to offer some gifts of bitcoin to some of mine friend and the family but to the young member only as they will known more to be use the wallet, but I'm will tell them more too and make them known they should hold the crypto and not sell but increase it.

• +1 1

The holidays are a good days for merchants but also for kids. We have to give a lot of money to make them happy as they are waiting for a year for this. I can't argue with you wanting to sell to buy a few gifts and usually we have our crypto investments and limited cash to buy so go ahead, nobody will complain. Prices drop before christmas usually but recover the same day.

• +1 1

I just joined and I plan to keep buying Bitcoin and not selling anything. I am in accumulation mode and learning as much as I can about Bitcoin and the works of Satoshi. This is what I enjoy doing most in my freetime too. I would love to buy gifts but I am still a student and usually recieve them at Christmas but I don't need something expensive, I am modest and can do with no gifts either. I will buy something very inexpensive too. Depending on your income you can waste money in gifts that are high priced but it will mean no different from giving any gift at all.

• +4 1

And I will have my birthday after a few days and I will sell a few crypto too friend. Does anybody need to know about what I plan to do or is it any important? Do you think that prices will go down at Christmas because you will buy a few gifts?

• +2 1

Now again Christmas is coming will you do it again? I am asking because now the one year has finished and again Christmas is coming

• +2 1

I have a plan also to hold my bitcoin and other cryptocurrency and sell it on Christmas. Because i see the price increase of cryptocurrency specially bitcoin. So there's a big possibility of good earning this month of December and i will sell my holdings.

Celebrating Christmas requires a lot of money, for that we need more money to be able to celebrate it. Buy food and gifts for loved ones. For those of us who have crypto assets, we can sell a little for Christmas so there's no need to use savings. The end of the year is a great time for a bullish market.

• +2 1

It is completely up to the users whether to sell or not their cryptocurrencies during the Christmas season. in my keys as the value of Bitcoins is the highest during the month of December I would choose to sell some of my Bitcoin holdings by the end of this month. cryptocurrencies during this Christmas time. After all it is a season of joy and hope for all users.

When the holidays comes for me I must be selling some of my cryptocurrencies in order to have something that's I can use to spend with my family and make them to hope in crypto.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link