How long you have been in crypto? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptobunch

How long you have been in crypto?

Actually I am join in this forum few days ago. We can see that it is one of the best outsourcing site. Here if we work then we can earn more money

I only engage in cryptos this year in january and I learned about it through my friend's information who's been into crypto since last year and she introduced me to cryptotalk and yes, now I'm more interested in earning btc.

I will be joining this forum on January 4th.  I think this forum will be one of the best successful forums to make a lot of money.

I have heard about crypto currency in 2018. But, I have started to use it from 2019. And I still use it and learning about it. I think it's a good currency to earn.

There is a huge risk because there is no proper trading. Yes, losing can be minimized, but always analyze the situation to minimize the risk of losing. Learn not to be greedy, and always remember this during trading.

Said friend who was very interested in mining at that time, which is still going on .I have been familiar with cryptocurrency for over 5 years. One of the things I like about cryptocurrency

been on crypto world for 3 years now and then , i got to know about bitcoin on dark web and also a temporary mail site for the first time and got to know more when i read about it on newspaper when its price rise up to 18K dollars 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, I am a recent user of it. But I start loving it.i work here only for 7 days but in this short time i have earn here 7$. That's enough for me. By doing work here i have got a very good experience.      

I have been in crypto since last month and I was introduced to it after I found out that it really pays and I have loved it ever since because it helps me to earn money and also learn a lot of things about crypto currency.

As long as we are with crypto we have more knowledge! I just love to read and research! I know something and it can be experienced but I am not sure if we will compare! But let's not compare! Instead we share knowledge !I always explore the thing with cryptocurrency through the net.

I'm here from three years and make good profit  from this sometimes I face very critical situations but after some times I make good money. 

Hmm, it's been like 4-5 years since i know crypto the first time.I have been undergoing cryptocurrency for 4 years, from the start it likes to be able to generate a decent profit.

I have been in crypto since 2016(but it was on irregular basis, interruption periods...)

I was looking for an online job, through my research I discovered this wonderful space, I gained and lost several times, but the most important is that I acquired new knowledge.

I knon about crypto 2 years ago, but i didn't do it. Just watching an having fun. But it's very interesting topic, so i keep following 😄

Mhm, it's been like 2 years since i started with crypto . for the first time my friend spoke about it, we participated in various bounties and airdrops

Literally I’m telling that u have been from just 4 to 5 days. So I am completely new to this platform and I would like to get good suggestions from my senior crypto members who have a lot of experience in this platform. I will be very much thankful to them. 

On 10/23/2019 at 4:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I khow about crypto in 2016 from my elder brother.because, he have proper idea about this.then he suggest me to work on crypto.he is really a great person for me. 

On 1/22/2020 at 1:09 AM, Sayeed Rahman said:

A long time ago I joined crypto world. like 5 to 6 years ago. First time my friend suggested to me join for crypto world. I can earn here like part time work. I really appreciate this friend for adding this crypto world.

Well, thanks for appreciating this forum, i hope that you will be stay here until this forum is still exists so that you can share some informations and ideas about cryptocurrency. Happy posting mate.

I am working here from 3 days and this forum is very good for.me now i am seeing many interesting things in this forum and my friend told me about crypto and tell me all the thing that how to use it....

I have start journey here on 26 February. I become fan of it. I really like it so much. I work here penny of my time and I love it. It gives me 30 point everyday and the most important thing l am very happy to work here.             

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/23/2019 at 12:52 PM, cryptobunch said:

how long you have been in crypto? and can you tell us the story why and how do you know about crypto. 🙂

I think it wasn't more than 2 years by now, I heard about crypto somewhere about 3 years ago, however I wasn't interested in it that time. I first started exploring forums like bitcointalk or beermoneyforum, but that was all. Later I started to receive some cryptos, explore altcoins and try trading. It's good to try.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

I have been in the same crypto for the last one month.And this has been many ideas about my dear in the past one month.I heard about this crypto from one of my brothers who gave me a complete idea about cryptotalk.Since then I started doing this Cryptotalk.And I acquire a lot of knowledge about this cryptotechnology to work here.I think it's a good way to earn a platform very little.

• +2 1

I am new to the crypto world,I came in the time,prices are low and they are about to start going to the moon,people that invest in this stage always get maximum amount of profit,I hope I enjoy cryptoworld.

• -3 1

I've been in crypto for about 2 years. I heard about it online on a forum I think and it seemed like an interesting thing so I decided to search and read more about it. I'm happy that I discovered it

My span journey on Crypto is kind of trace, when looking on how, when I started being a Crypto user and first knew of the Crypto society and bring well aquented on the knowledge of Crypto, I can say, it's a matter of Months, that my journey has spanned out