Bitcoin new idea for scalability - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Bitcoin new idea for scalability

On 10/23/2019 at 2:14 PM, hexwin said:

https://coinspace.com/news/bitcoin-news/researchers-propose-new-way-achieve-bitcoin-security-minimal-energy

What do you think about it?
Looks like a nice idea that could be implemented in future.
Ledger would be double size and no more double spending issues 

Bitcoin is the king of all coins and it give us good profit in trading becasue BTC movement is very fast and good. Your idea is very good and i hope that could be implement in the future becasue this is the need of future of the crypto market.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/23/2020 at 8:42 AM, Captain Karim said:

If they can solve this loophole, Bitcoin will fly over the wind, now and with this potential loophole its price has previously reached $ 20,000. If the most important problem is dual spending, it is not surprising that it reaches $ 200,000 within several days.

Yes exactly, scalability problem is one of the major obstacles of btc mass-adoption of (and blockchain technology adoption in general), and once solved, bitcoin will be recognized worldwide

Bitcoin has the lightning network developed for this reason and there are already many that tried to solve the scalability. If the Bitcoin community wanted changes it would have been accepted the proposal for increased blocks and we would have a very different Bitcoin today that maybe could have failed in both transactions and as a digital store of value.

• +2 1

If bitcoin uses too many power that means it has some issues too that can make it more difficult to use the cryptocurrency or maybe less usage of it in future.

The processing of network transactions expansion was attempted to be resolved through the Lightning Network, which is the second layer of the Bitcoin blockchain. As for energy consumption, I think financially that this matter will not be resolved, and this matter is what gives Bitcoin its value. If it is reduced, then everyone will seek it, which will affect the price of Bitcoin.

New ways of having the network running come in many and most are made in other projects. It was how the pos system was invented too that will be used by Ethereum and mining will stop. I don't think that Bitcoin will change, it will keep using vast resources and has the scalability it always had but perhaps only change can be the lightning network.

The energy crisis isn't because of BTC the usage of electricity is increased because of huge population and commercial sector who used many billboards and  different farms to run a business. They have to come up with solution and give easy way for generating electricity. The BTC mining consume electricity but it also gives profit to miners. 

I also think this is a good idea which has given by the Switzerland and they researched very good and gave a great idea to the people.

The issue of versatility and double spending is perhaps the most concerning issue confronting Bitcoin, however I don't have a clue how far the Swiss can actualize these offered arrangements.

• +3 1

If the idea has solid grounds it could be given to Bitcoin developers and added as a proposal, although Bitcoin doesn't make radical changes often, basically not making big changes at all, ever, so any proposal will probably have to take years before it is decided as Bitcoin was created to require consensus for changes and it is not up to just the developers to exclude miners from the Bitcoin security and validation of transactions.

Sooner or later a solution will arrive for all the problems that cryptocurrencies face, including scalability, volatility, mining difficulty or a better form of distribution, what they are proposing is interesting, I hope it will be carried out .

I am agree with you,this is a very good platform where we can give our ideas and suggestions,If you have a question or a new idea, then you can create a useful post here and get feedback from your friends,I personally like this platform because it gives us a lot of profit and security. 

They are good and useful ideas. I think that everyone will benefit, just as experts in Switzerland will succeed in producing technology that modernizes methods of dealing with cryptocurrencies so that they serve humanity and keep pace with the development in the world.

On 10/23/2019 at 2:14 PM, hexwin said:

https://coinspace.com/news/bitcoin-news/researchers-propose-new-way-achieve-bitcoin-security-minimal-energy

What do you think about it?
Looks like a nice idea that could be implemented in future.
Ledger would be double size and no more double spending issues 

no I don't think so that many people agree with it may be some disagree to consider a new coin but if it works and there are a lot of projects regarding the Bitcoin mining so if it works then it's a good idea.

If new technology have an effect to reduce the mining cost of Bitcoin then we must do that certainly. Because China is using modern technology nowadays and average mining cost there is lesser as compared to other countries.

Bitcoin is what it is, it doesn't need any other scaling solution except from what has been decided already, there was Segwit that did help a little and then there is Lightning that is expected to be massive and strike a blow to many digital currencies that are claiming to dethrone Bitcoin from the top.

This type of technological advancement is required to aid in the growth of cryptocurrency, which in my opinion, is hampered by the high rate of power consumption. This is just fantastic.

yes my friend at this time Bitcoin is most important currency in the cryptocurrency market because the high price of the Bitcoin at this time many huge investments in the Bitcoin that's increase the price of Bitcoin

yes I also agree with your ideas on this site because there are many people who also learn management about this site that don't know how to work on it and how to scale ability in your social life so great to also plays an important role in your social life and economy Kali because it also very useful and valuable for you and your work on it.

The idea of Bitcoin can be modified by making projects that support it, but the processes of registering it, the blockchain alone is sufficient for recording transactions

• +3 1

Scalability within bitcoin is a problem that must be solved, we know that this greatly affects the commission in transactions and also their speed, a few months ago a more comfortable way to move bitcoin, a network very novel that not many exchanges have implemented but I think it can fix that problem.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is the first time that I heard about this development in the bitcoin blockchain, yes this is higher time we believe and move with the development of the cryptocurrency blockchain technology to the higher ebb, because this will be the power of world financial sector in near time.