New Opera Browser with crypto wallet - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nicecrypto

New Opera Browser with crypto wallet

This is really good news, but on these browsers, which are not secure and easy to burn, we can not trust these wallets. I won't trust them to put my money. It is better to wait for others to try it first.

On 1/6/2021 at 12:43 PM, Leah Jacob said:

Opera browser is one of the most downloaded browser from play store as well as app store. It is really a great news that the most prestigious browser has adopted cryptowallet. I think other browsers should take lessons from opera and start the introduction of crypto wallets.

This is indeed something great. It is nice to see that opera mini has taken the step too as many ither browsers now have in built wallet that comes with them. This will really make things easier for people as it will make everyone to easily access his/her wallet. I personally do not use opera mini. Chrome is my default browser. I just hope it will have one too.

Dear friend, a very important matter by a browser that creates a wallet for cryptocurrencies within the Opera browser, this is a good thing to develop a whole browser, so Opera browser has advanced technology and it contains free and stable vpn and very good and I invite all browsers to develop themselves regarding cryptocurrencies such as Opera browser Thank you

I have not made a research about these wallets integrated in a browser, the similiar addons are operable to chrome, too like metamask however they all need some authorizations to operate and whether these information you send through these authorizations is secure is open to question. so, I don't think I will use it until it's reliablity is proven

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I Don't think so that it is a good idea because will be the easiest way for the hackers to hack your wallet within in an hours. So i am agree with this idea use your wallet with blockchain site it is very secure site. Thank you

Frankly, my friend, I do not trust such a governor, as I have heard some news about money-losing operations and this is very disturbing.

As for the wallet, I choose a secure wallet or keep my money in the Yobit platform, as it provides us with secure wallets for all cryptocurrencies that we can obtain.

I will advise you should be careful with that app because opera mini is easy to penetrate and you might lose your good if that happen so I will advise you should use the browser you are used to

I see all the new features for Opera browser updates and I was shock because they have crypto wallets to keep your crypto wallet to keep your crypto wallet. But I think there is a question that is safe to make them cryptocriocry.. I have a crypto-fute-crypto exchanges to accounts from Hello and then online, offline, anywhere, where MasterCard is accepted.

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 9:55 AM, Nicecrypto said:

I saw a new update on the Opera browser for Android that now supports and provide crypto wallet for Eth and have access to bounties Networks and also shops where you can spend some cryptos to buy stuff. But I am really concerned about the wallet, so people are this type of browser wallet safe? Your input 👇

https://www.opera.com/dapps-store

@Nicecrypto My friend, you should pay attention to that, as the browser wallet is very easy for the hacking process, in order to advise you to keep your currencies in your wallet in order not to lose your money. I wish you good luck

I really don't know about the security of this wallet, because I don't use any opera browser wallet type. In-depth analysis is needed to find out whether the wallet is safe or not. At the moment I still trust my old wallet, so I haven't used any other type of wallet.

• +1 1

Generally it would be a good thing to have a browser that can give you access directly to an e-wallet, but I just have trust issues, I would first do my own investigations to know how it possible, because currently I use Opera and I have not come across such update

On 10/23/2019 at 9:55 AM, Nicecrypto said:

I saw a new update on the Opera browser for Android that now supports and provide crypto wallet for Eth and have access to bounties Networks and also shops where you can spend some cryptos to buy stuff. But I am really concerned about the wallet, so people are this type of browser wallet safe? Your input 👇

https://www.opera.com/dapps-store

Yes, it is true. Yesterday, when updating the application, I saw that the browser has a blockchain wallet. It's really good for the browser to be integrated with the wallet.

Opera is very popular browser in use. Lots of people are using this browser and this is good news if opera is support crypto currency. With the help of opera most of people will know about the benefit of crypto currency.

That's a good idea. To have a browser that's includes a crypto wallet. But I will not trust this type of browser and store my coins in it because its can be easily hacked. I prefer to continue using my trust wallet. 

Well opera browser is also good for the safety of your wallet but if you use blockchain for securing you wallet specially from scammers and hackers. So i will recommend you to use blockchain wallet for your transactions. Thank you

• +2 1

This platform is safe, if since this browser has privacy policies and this helps to save all our data about our assets, normally I would say that it is not safe but after all the knowledge and data of this browser, its policies and services protect the user safety, for this reason it is a good storage choice.

• +1 1

I have never seen that there will be any browser spotting in the cryptocurrency and this browser is very much known already that means it would be a good option

On 10/23/2019 at 10:36 AM, Caporetto said:

These browser integrated wallets are going to be easiest to get hacked,surfing all the websites , leaving cookies behind and ur wallet i guess it wont be long until we hear of a mass hack 

And adding to that, anyone closed to you can access your funds just by opening your browser, they can even transfer it before you know, as for me I don't thinking the browser wallet is secured

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptocurrency wallets have become many, and most companies have become more popular with them, so everyone uses the field to earn money

• +4 1

For me, I haven't tried this wallet, but this company has a strong reputation and popularity, and there's a friend of mine who used it and told me it's safe and strong, so I'm thinking about trying it out and making sure of it myself. 

• +1 1

The operamini browse has quit alot of features, one of which is the feature for crypto currency wallet, 

But the security is of one's asset is not that assured 

The Opera browser wallet is still very new so we don't know its security yet, I think if someone has used it they can share their experience here. What is clear is that with the Opera browser update and having a cryptocurrency wallet, of course Opera is very concerned about the development of cryptocurrency, I hope that many will develop wallets in other applications.

• +1 1

Specifically Opera now supports built-in crypto recharges within the browser in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United States.
The company intends to eliminate the limitation of "the use of online cryptocurrencies and access to the Web 3, this in order to make emerging technologies more popular.

Ok, that would be very nice to have a browser that can give access to a crypto wallet,  because it would save you the time of searching for a wallet from other sites,  though I have not heard of this opera for now,  but I would read about it. 

These wallet don't have strong security. They can be easily hacked. So it is not good to store your coins in that wallet. It is a good that opera browser support cryptocurrency and wallet. It is a good step. But they need development and high security quality.