Is there have yobit mobile app? - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Is there have yobit mobile app?

Officially there has no any yobit app both in mobile or computer, that's so if you will see any yobit app either in mobile or computer you must know it is scam

Well I do not have any knowledge regarding the existence of a Yobit app. I prefer to trade through Yobit website from computer. If any app is made available Yobit will certainly inform us through our registered email.

Nope there is not app. I know the feeling its so hard to touch buttons on mobile and I can’t lie about it. I would like if yobit.net would launch a app or at least make a phone version of websit. Maybe they’re into in who knows...

I dont think that there is any mobile app for yobit it can only be used by the link of the sites but in my opinion there should be a mobile app for yobit it will be more secured and also it will be very easy to use.

18 hours ago, Kumar19 said:

I don't think that there is any yobit Mobile app because yobit didn't launched there Mobile app and I think it will be launched in future 

No there is no application for Yobit exchange yet and we all the time ask Yobit for that because all exchange have his own application so why not this best exchange

5 minutes ago, hitchtu said:

But you referred to Yobit app, sure there are not respectable Yobit software however you will be in a position find out bots wherein you will embed your API from Yobit which assist you to trade on that bot (fair to exchange, without alternative to pull back cash).

I really don't know any trading bot how support trading in Yobit exchange I have some but just show you the balance you have on your wallet in Yobit not more they can't support trading, if you know one you can mentioned to me

On 10/30/2019 at 1:34 PM, BullRunBit said:

I just answer on similar topic about Yobit "clone" websites

But you mentioned Yobit app, yes there are not official Yobit application but you can find bots where you can insert your API from Yobit which allow you to trade on that bot (just to trade, without option to withdraw coins).

Which is legal and it's not scam, and I think that if is not official app then I think that would be deleted and if is just a bot for which you need API that is ok.

Yes i agree with you there are not official yobit application but you can bots where you can insert your API from yobit which allow you to trade

I had no idea that a scam mobile app for Yobit existed. If you are ever in doubt about anything to do with Yobit, either raise the question on Yobit Chat or ask support, who would confirm the authenticity of anything to do with Yobit that is genuine. Be careful, many scams are out there and sadly some have fallen victim to such scams.

No I think there have no yobit apps. If you using yobit then you must be need to used any browser. But really yobit is the best exchanger

There is no it yet, but I think that it is in development (Like there was news that they are working on it), do not download any applications from yobit until there is an official release.

Of course there is an yobit application but I think the transaction fees will be to high compared to the site fees. Yobit is fast and safe to exchange without much stress

True, YOBIT did not create an Application to pass the exchange. If you find the YOBIT application in Playstore I think it's just a scammer application that can make you lose your coins there.

On 18.02.2020 at 06:44, munnauche said:

Yes, in case he was earnest, you'd now not had been inquired to enter I do not think YOBIT has an Android app It turned into furthermore to seem on the front of its location

But they got to report right now trick yobit app to google moreover report all yobit scamming websites which are yobiti.com and yobittex.com

On 18.02.2020 at 07:16, sikilea said:

Don't utilize the specified site over you'll lose your cash. Goodluck.

I do now not recognize why yobit does not report the ones scammers rush while numerous of individuals who are rookies are becoming scammed normal

On 12/2/2019 at 6:15 AM, Binbillal007 said:

Yobit doesn't have a mobile app, the one you cam find online is a scam app, also Cryptotalk scam app is also online don't download it

Even if you see a yobit mobile application now, I advise you to stay away from it because it not valid for now, it can catch virus 

On 12/23/2019 at 3:33 AM, Win said:

As ive read all comments here saying that theres no one so i believe to that.hopefully someday apps would be better.im looking forward to that.and im verry excited about it.

Maybe sooner or later we can have the yobit mobile app to do the transaction but it doesn't exist for now

i am afraid fo phishing website very a good deal they as soon as stole my money from that factor I continually double take a look at each internet site

Tenia tiempo buscando este tema, resulta que días atrás me apareció un mensaje en mi correo con dicha aplicación investigue un poco y se veía confiable, pero después cuando logro abrir mi cuenta yobit vi que era una estafa, mucho cuidado con ese tipo de cosas.

On 2/19/2020 at 4:24 AM, hasan145 said:

👉👉👉  Yobit has no any mobile app but if you search in playstore you'll find yobit app which is not really they are scammer. If you installed it and try to log in your money will be stollen by hackers and you'll not have to blame yobit. Also in yobit domain, these are the really yobit domain

1: yobit.net

2: yobit.io

3:yobitex.net

I habe report that app and person who have created that app.This is is not recommended by forum.They make official announcement for an app from Yobit.

I even had someone write in private messages under the guise of the administration of the yobit exchange that they had an app, thank you to those who wrote in the chat that now yobit does not have an app and this is a Scam.

Well, I thought that yobit will create their own application version, maybe for faster access and smoother operation of yobit exchange but I guess they still not developing application version.