First trading experience. - Page 10 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

First trading experience.

I still remember my first trading experience. i start trading with the zero. and i get the free coins daily from the yobit and sell them and start my trading carrier in 2015 

From my experience i can tell you that cryptocurrencies are highly volatile. Over time you will gain experience observing market movements and you will know how to identify possible buying and selling areas, but this requires many hours looking at charts

The first experience in trading was a year ago,I want to write a post about it,but so far I am inexperienced in terms of trading to the level that I need. I start investing small, so to speak.

Ohhh my first experience was five years ago. I invested in xrp because my friend did. He said It is a good coin and Ill get a lot of money. I lost 200 dollars ;(

YoBit is a Russian cryptocurrency exchange. It has an extremely impressive selection of Altcoin currency pairs. If you can't find Altcoin here, you probably won't find it anywhere.

The platform is available in Russian, English and Chinese.

A la fecha de la última actualización de esta reseña (20 de julio del 2019), el mercado de cambio informó que respalda 8.379 pares de divisas activos. Esa es una gran cantidad de pares de divisas, que probablemente ubique a este mercado entre los líderes mundiales.

11 hours ago, Yitoma09 said:

YoBit is a Russian cryptocurrency exchange. It has an extremely impressive selection of Altcoin currency pairs. If you can't find Altcoin here, you probably won't find it anywhere.

The platform is available in Russian, English and Chinese.

Edited by Alvaru
  • -5 1

my first operation was pretty inexperienced. I could not calculate correctly and a profitable position was closed with a loss. therefore, first time users should be very careful.

The first time I made an operation was in 2017, I invested in dgb and managed to obtain a good profit, but I did not know anything about how the market moves, I just entered luckily

The first experiences are the most difficult, the nerves, the anxieties and the greed arise to generate more money in a very fast time. The most ideal is patience and knowing how to invest your capital well

The market is moved by high-frequency bots that when these bots operate they hunt liquidity "exposing" the liquidity providers, so you must through mathematical calculations of the data of your exchanger and thus know with greater affinity where to place the stop loss. These bots are what really move the market. makert makets are the ones that provide liquidity.
Any qualitative technical analysis is apophenia. It is the era of quantitative trade. Think different

My first trading is lost almost $ 100 in 4 minutes, I replace open position in bad moment. First time the best experience for me, now I know trading is not easy and change strategy when the price still not reach our limit is very dangerous.

I remember my first trade until today. I did it on Hitbtc and bought my first ether for 10usd. I admit that it was pure luck, because I did not know anything about graphics or technical analysis, I just gave him to buy and that's it.

When I had a certain amount of 
money, the price started to drop.
 I was scared of losing a little
 more money. It's terrible.

Anyway, my first experience was a 
loss because the currency began to 
devalue day by day to a point. I'm still 
waiting for the price to be normal.

By the way, not only can you make money in such a standard way, consider the option of arbitrage of the main cryptocurrencies, there is a small difference in rates, but due to a lot of transactions, as well as rebates, you can earn some good money.

Hello traders. Many people think trading is easy and they want to earn money in very fast time. But it is their big mistake. So if you beginner in trading I recommend you do not try to make money.

• +5 1

My first operation was also a loss, with little capital I started with fear of losing and that's how it was, I lost, I think that fear drove my decisions when trading.  It is extremely difficult to trade, the technical part is very important but managing emotions is essential, I think that over time you will learn this.

On 4/29/2020 at 4:11 PM, phizusiki said:

It takes a year of trading experience before you can manage your greed and emotions. I made a trial and error and then, I lost almost two dollars but I still received my profits

Мы знаем, что это поле полно опасностей, но если вы не упадете, вы не научитесь. В этой области, если вы хотите реализовать шаг, вы должны искать его преимущества и недостатки и спрашивать людей с опытом и опытом, а в этой жизни нет ничего легкого.

The beginning is a successful. I entered the field of trading from several months and you learned and training you deposit $ 30 and now I've achieved almost $ 40 at a good time I would recommend everyone to enter this area on the YOBIT platform is a very wonderful platform

On 6/14/2020 at 3:05 PM, pablomarwan said:

In this regard, I agree with you on the digital currencies, in terms of profits, you check them in minutes, and you lose them in other minutes, and if the deal gets away, everything goes.
As for the xrp coin, it has a prosperous future, so if you persevere in it in the coming months or even the coming years, you will get a lot patient about what you have.

I personally do not have a country to which I would never go. If only I considered less a trip to those countries where there are many dangerous, poisonous animals, like snakes, spiders, I hate them

On 2/12/2019 at 9:44, palalu said:

no ... ¿por qué siempre monitorea los gráficos? debe aprender análisis técnico y análisis fundamental para no tener que monitorear cada 30 minutos

I use insider forex, I don't necessarily have to be dependent on the movement all the time. that is opening and closing and voila, it gives us the fast performance. I always put 3% or 5% of my invested capital at stake.

for sure every one got first experience at every thing in the life but when you come to crpto trading you must have privilege being fast some times and being  patient other time to find where the right decision is located and you do it quickly