TronLink support BTC? - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

TronLink support BTC?

Like you probably know that TronLink wallet support TRX and TRX tokens (TRX20 and TRX10 tokens),

but today when I visit wallet I saw that I have BTC wallet in my TronLink wallet and that's surprised me.

When I go to details switch me to this address: https://tronscan.io/#/token20/TN3W4H6rK2ce4vX9YnFQHwKENnHjoxb3m9

And I check out their twitter but I did not find any informations about this.

Total supply: 1,000 BTC

Official website: www.bitcoin.org

I really dont understand how this works, can we send BTC to TronLink now?

If someone have some information freely share here. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I just now find some more informations about BTC on TRON, exact name BTCTRON.

It's like real BTC just on TRON and you can buy BTCTRON with BTC with rate 1:1 and sell BTCTRON for BTC with same rate. You can do that on https://poloniex.com/ .

This is a tweet about this:

And here you can find out more informations about BTCTRON:

https://support.poloniex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360054846854

• +5 1

6 hours ago, Aaron01 said:

Currently, Tronlink does not support Btc. I checked with my wallet as confirmation.

I dont understnad, "not support"?

Did you see tweet above? And links with all informations?

5 hours ago, faiyajmaner said:

Very great news to BTC supporter to tronpro wallet very easy transaction very fast transaction support tronpro wallet

Yes, and good thing is too that you can swap your BTCTRON with BTC (real) with rate 1:1 like you have real BTC.

I did not try but I will for sure in future.

P.S. I dont know for tronpro wallet but I know for mobile app TronLink Pro wallet but in this topic I'm talking about web TronLink wallet.

No.TronLink doesnt support BTC yet,but admins say this function will be available for the next future.I will write here when It will be available.

BTC that you are seeing on Tron Link Pro is trc-20 token and it's based on Tron Blockchain. Like we have seen Usdt on different Blockchain it seems the btc also works like that way. Upto now we have seen many clone projects on tron from other blockchain i.e-Justswap so it's not new for them😂. The start date of token is 2020/09/30, it's new projects on tron blockchain. I did check it in wallet the total supply is showing 2000 Btc. Are you sure about the total supply you mentioned? @BullRunBit

IMG_20201007_212946.jpg

• +1 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It does not support Bitcoin (BTC), tronlink is an electronic wallet that only receives tron (Trx) and other tokens from this same network

On 3/10/2020 at 8:26, Aaron01 said:

Actualmente, Tronlink no es compatible con Btc. Verifiqué con mi billetera como confirmación.

I did not know that tron link does not support btc, if you use this wallet but only to save trx and currently looking for referrals to get 300 points for inviting to download the tron link app

21 minutes ago, Ridam said:

BTC that you are seeing on Tron Link Pro is trc-20 token and it's based on Tron Blockchain. Like we have seen Usdt on different Blockchain it seems the btc also works like that way. Upto now we have seen many clone projects on tron from other blockchain i.e-Justswap so it's not new for them😂. The start date of token is 2020/09/30, it's new projects on tron blockchain. I did check it in wallet the total supply is showing 2000 Btc. Are you sure about the total supply you mentioned? @BullRunBit

IMG_20201007_212946.jpg

They add 1,000 BTC more:

It's looks like very interesting, that we have BTC in TronLink wallet. :classic_smile:

They add BTC/TRX liquidity to earn SUN too.

However we will see how this will work, looks like that TRON will become one of most popular coin.

• +3 1

I am not a tronlink user, because I have a tronscan account and they are almost the same thing, they both operate on the tron system and accept (TRX20 and TRX10 tokens) and they also contain. Bitcoin wallets and other classic wallets that do not operate on their blockchain

Tron link pro app is trc20 based as far i know. But it also supports the bitcoin wallet. I think.most of the wallet in this market right now whether it is erc20, trc20 nor bep20 or something else most of them must have to wallet with bitcoin. Because it is the king right now.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 10/2/2020 at 1:44 PM, BullRunBit said:

Like you probably know that TronLink wallet support TRX and TRX tokens (TRX20 and TRX10 tokens),

but today when I visit wallet I saw that I have BTC wallet in my TronLink wallet and that's surprised me.

When I go to details switch me to this address: https://tronscan.io/#/token20/TN3W4H6rK2ce4vX9YnFQHwKENnHjoxb3m9

And I check out their twitter but I did not find any informations about this.

Total supply: 1,000 BTC

Official website: www.bitcoin.org

I really dont understand how this works, can we send BTC to TronLink now?

If someone have some information freely share here. 

yea i saw justin sun's tweet earlier this week and he said that tronlink now supports the deposit of BTC, so now you can store your bitcoin there as well, this is really good because transactions on tronlink are always fast.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

40 minutes ago, Faisalislit said:

Tron link pro app is trc20 based as far i know. But it also supports the bitcoin wallet. I think.most of the wallet in this market right now whether it is erc20, trc20 nor bep20 or something else most of them must have to wallet with bitcoin. Because it is the king right now.

You are right, and you can exchange for BTC with rate 1:1.

But about this "right now", Bitcoin is a first cryptocurrency now, before, and in future. :classic_biggrin:

49 minutes ago, Hmida44 said:

I am not a tronlink user, because I have a tronscan account and they are almost the same thing, they both operate on the tron system and accept (TRX20 and TRX10 tokens) and they also contain. Bitcoin wallets and other classic wallets that do not operate on their blockchain

Did you read previous comments?

Do you have BTC wallet on your tronscan account?

• +3 1

I use Tron link but I've never seen that you can send BTC as far as I've been able to use it handles token listings that I haven't seen anywhere else, I guess they are smart counts with coins created from tron.  The other thing is that the tokens are ERC20 and as far as I know BTC doesn't have any ERC2 currency

On 10/7/2020 at 10:04 PM, BullRunBit said:

They add 1,000 BTC more:

It's looks like very interesting, that we have BTC in TronLink wallet. :classic_smile:

They add BTC/TRX liquidity to earn SUN too.

However we will see how this will work, looks like that TRON will become one of most popular coin.

It means they will add more supply to the Btc in tron chain and Justin will sure look into the market so that it pumps atleast once 😂.

Btc/trx LP pool has 34% APR and if we see Usdt/trx it's still giving 35% Apr and I feel more safe with Usdt/ trx than btc on tron. So if anyone trying to go for Sun mining the safest would be Usdt/trx or Usdj/trx.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

22 minutes ago, Ridam said:

It means they will add more supply to the Btc in tron chain and Justin will sure look into the market so that it pumps atleast once 😂.

Btc/trx LP pool has 34% APR and if we see Usdt/trx it's still giving 35% Apr and I feel more safe with Usdt/ trx than btc on tron. So if anyone trying to go for Sun mining the safest would be Usdt/trx or Usdj/trx.

Interesting fact is that SUN pool give 81.58% and 6x SUN.

Maybe it's not bad idea that SUN which earn from other pool to send in SUN pool to get more SUN.

And about BTCTRON, it's great idea to add BTC and that can give a lot of opportunity to traders.

I still did not try to get some BTCTRON but I will in future for sure. :classic_smile:

The bitcoin on Tronlink wallet is BTCTRON token and you can swap 1:1 ratio to Main BTC on poloniex exchange.

That's really great for Tron platform.

As i know tronlink is not supporting btc now and i have checked it now. i am using the wallet for one month. the wallet is highly secured.

Tronlink supports trc20 and trc20 not support btc I am check as a comfrom not avl btc maybe futures avl btc they trim base coin 

2 hours ago, DanielJay said:

The bitcoin on Tronlink wallet is BTCTRON token and you can swap 1:1 ratio to Main BTC on poloniex exchange.

That's really great for Tron platform.

You write all informations which are already writen.

58 minutes ago, aksagor104 said:

As i know tronlink is not supporting btc now and i have checked it now. i am using the wallet for one month. the wallet is highly secured.

If you are check out you probably saw BTC (third) in TronLink wallet.

Most important thing is that you back up your wallet, because that's how you secure your coins/tokens there.

11 minutes ago, bilalabid said:

Tronlink supports trc20 and trc20 not support btc I am check as a comfrom not avl btc maybe futures avl btc they trim base coin 

You probably think TRC20 and TRX10 tokens, and about BTC like I write above or in previous comments there are BTC in TronLink wallet but it's BTCTRON which you can swap for real BTC with rate 1:1.

yea i was excited about this because i thought the fees of withdrawing bitcoins on tronlink would be low, but i seen now they have enabled the bitcoin TRC20 withdrawals on kucoin but the fees still high.

• +1 1