Patterns and their perspectives - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Patterns and their perspectives

Practically I combine currency checks into market patterns, one of my weaknesses is that after a higher pump the currency fine dribble will be severe, with the number of times I go hand-in-hand, I identify and saveAnd stay on top of it

I will follow the trend if my analysis tells me to follow it for profit. I also care and follow many models, of course I will rely on that to know what I should rely on and what to do to be as successful as possible.

There is a certain risk in losing failure and even more so if you are an employer. This is due to the fact that the employer is responsible. 

There are two trends in crypto world. The first one is the main trend (or sentiment) of the market and most traders act based on this trend because it is dominating the market. But the second trend is called a pattern and this is different for each coin. To know more about the patterns, you have to study the history of price movements for every coin separately to learn about its behavior. For safer trade, you must consider both trends and patterns to move in the right direction.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

if you exeuncomplicatede your right care for you to stream-coated using fashionable your generally foremost stats, it is going to plenty assist in the product or service along side offer investigation. The gadget will depend upon a brand new significantly   most repeats. about just about any employment arrive with reference to once more faster in addition to after, plus the charge inside the carrier provider must be to come across out and approximately faithfully inside the event the right setting inside the stats for the statistics will truly appear.

On 2/22/2020 at 10:34 PM, hamadahajali said:

I totally agree with you because (the trend is your friend), so do not try to trade against the trend and expose your account to loss. Trade with the trend and enter with confidence in the currency when touching the trend and watch the price at that point, will push it in the opposite direction or will it complete its path.

make sure that transactions are a bit more sensible and sensitive and we should all learn the strategies to use to make sure we facilitate them all. Cryptocurrencies are hard to rely on models, it would be better if we had our own methodology to make our decision based on ourselves.

With what little I know about the world of crypto, there are never defined patterns in the markets. So at any time you can have a great deal and in another your currency can go very low. The important thing is not to panic. These investments must be made with much temperance always observing the trends to be prevented from touching what we seek to generate good profits.

I agree with you, we should not rush up to take decisions while trading, a true trader knows when to go in and out, market can be very aggressive we should be more very careful.

• +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

And how, in this case, to build a program that carries out automatic trading on the exchange? Do these parameters affect automated trading?

With what little I know about the world of cryptocurrencies, there are never definite patterns in the markets. So at any time you can have a big deal OR a big loss

With what little I know about the world of cryptocurrencies, there are never definite patterns in the markets. So, any time you can have a great offer and in another your currency may be Super Worse because you can lower the currency a lot.

With what little I know about the world of cryptocurrencies, there are never definite patterns in the markets. So, at any time they can tend to have a big counter in the volume of the currency, that's why it is very important to analyze well ...

You can select a situation where a trap is created when playing on a rollback. Markets can move in waves, from time to time there is a correction and impulses: the first are perceived as a pullback, the second break through the levels. Corrective wave trading has been used by traders over the past few years. It is based on opening a position in the direction of the trend when receiving a signal that the flat is over. As practice shows, a reversal of the global trend requires a very large volume of transactions and serious reasons. Therefore, partly using fundamental analysis, you can calculate the probability of a global trend reversal in a long position.
The exit from the correction is slow, as many market participants prefer to skip this period. The correction does not have a clearly defined movement, it can be delayed for a long period, after which a reversal will begin at all. Therefore, the volume of transactions is small.
A common error is exactly what is happening when the cubs too early to open a position until the formation of the trend. As a result, due to a small possible drawdown and illiterate setting of stops, orders begin to close, which increases the movement along the trend. It is at this point that you can open a position in the direction of the trend. Due to the triggering of stops and repeated movement within the correction and in the direction of the trend, the same market participants who previously recorded losses open repeated trades — the second signal to enter the position.

Patterns are generally unpredictable. Here you need to focus on a stable and well-developed strategy. Even if you know all the technical analysis figures, you can still make mistakes. Patterns can both help and enrich you, and Vice versa. It is best to find an approach that will minimally depend on the indicators of the patterns, but will be entirely based on them, because otherwise you simply will not be able to trade on the charts.

Trading against the direction of the market is an idea that the trader may resort to, but he must be very expert, because he takes this decision after analyzing the currency and knowing that the direction in which the currency is traveling does not express the true state of the currency.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing such informative article,in my  case I don't know anything about this as I'm new here,but it's good to see and  learn more about trading espicially newbie who want to do trading. In addition to this it's great site to learn and gain more skills about trading. I think when you learn something practically it's more important then you read only in books so in this platform expertise are there from you can learn good knowledge.