Will we see advertisements for trading platforms on football stadiums and television? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

Will we see advertisements for trading platforms on football stadiums and television?

I personally believe dear friends that in the short term it will be very difficult for us to see ads related to cryptocurrencies since many countries are not allowed, which in the very distant future may be possible
Good luck and big winnings for everyone

If you watched the Europa League gamesyou can already see it, Leveraged exchange sites like Etorro iqpotion expertoption already advertise to European league matches,Even in some esport tournaments there are advertisements for cryptocurrency-based gambling sites.

It is certain that we will get it one day in the near future, we have now obtained cryptocurrencies in the mobile phone and in many other areas in our daily lives such as real estate, cars, etc., but of course television and football are the most popular in the world and will contribute significantly to the spread of cryptocurrencies on World level.

we would certainly get used to seeing that. It ogoes without saying that at such a time crypto exchanges and other stake holders will be rich and cost of adverts will not be holes in their pockets.possible for sure, perhaps in the future what time we wacthing our choice sport on pitch we be able to check a few crypto.

It is possible and I see that will come soon. And it will be a great idea if they will advertise cryptocurrency on the stadium of the football, how many people will attract to the cryptocurrency! A publicity through the sport is the best strategy to choose to promote anything and for cryptocurrency will be ideal.

cryptocurrency but that was possible for sure, maybe someday when we wacthing our favorite sport.They will show videos about crypto only if they will be sponsored with any crypto company.Even in some esport tournaments, there are advertisements for cryptocurrency.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:54 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Will we see advertisements for trading platforms on football stadiums and television?

Is it possible that one day
Because I think that will give great power to digital currencies and make them more popular

It is a possibility but it seems a bit inappropriate since platforms already makes its profits from transaction fees and the presence of advertisements in a platform my just be a distraction and may annoy some users.

• +2 1

It ogoes without saying that at such a time crypto exchanges and other stake holders will be rich and cost of adverts will not be holes in their pockets.cryptocurrency but that was possible for sure, maybe someday when we wacthing our favorite sport on stadium.

• Useful or interesting 1

This would be amazing, but I think we need more time for that to happens as the majority of legal authorities do not allow crypto to be used in their countries, and they do not recognise crypto as "smart financial tools", at least for the moment; we hope a positive step to take part in the future

Some esports tournaments these are advertisement for cryptocurrency based gaming sites. Because I think that will give great power to digital currencies and make them more popular. We can see it on every international world cup is so interesting events.

Yes,one day we will definitely see it.we all are eagerly looking towards it.As some countries have not leagallised digital coins it will take some time.Time only matters.Although digital coins power remain same everywhere,whether legalised or illeagalised countries.😎

we would certainly get used to seeing that. It ogoes without saying that at such a time crypto exchanges and other stake holders will be rich and cost of adverts will not be holes in their pockets.Etorro iqpotion expertoption already advertise to European league matches.

If the trading platforms are ready to pay money for the ads it will be like that, so far betting companies are placing ads on football stadium makes it possible for trading platforms to do the same if the are really to sponsor. 

There are some trading platforms that had huge advertising done like revolut, e-toro and robinhood as well as CashApp. Most of these are in a geographic location of the USA, Canada and UK and not in all the world, maybe this is why we don't see about them too often living in other countries.

• +1 2

There are some exchanging stages that had tremendous publicizing done like revolut, e-toro and robinhood just as CashApp. Amazon and aircrafts, since they are perceived by governments and along these lines we won't discover advertisements for exchanging stages arenas until the cryptocurrencies.We simply need a little for individuals to comprehend and become acclimated to crypto. Current Apps and locales permit you to simple comprehend and use essentials of coins market.The vast majority of these are in a geographic area of the USA, Canada and UK and not in all the world, perhaps this is the reason we don't see about them over and over again living in different nations. 

Since exchanges require expansion it would be a great idea by many of them to advertise and increase the awareness of their brand name to many. Coinbase and Binance have millions of users but they can have ten times more so advertising would do great for them and for adoption of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Is this going to help us or the exchanges? I prefer the advertising to be in modest terms and not so high as in stadiums as it will mean adoption of course but I think it needs to take step by step approach. First it will be the institutions that we see today buying and then there will be a retail adoption later. It can't be all together as prices will just pump and dump.

• +3 1

I am think it will be great if this is happens, the stadium now are empty because of the covid, but still games are played and advertisements can help people find the exchanges for cryptocurrencies as they will wonder and think it will be great chance to give it a shot.

• Useful or interesting 1

Perhaps Grayscale can do this, or Coinbase if they get serious or Kraken. I don't think Binance ever used advertising and they have shown to be unable to perform decent marketing in the west world. It will matter to have some good exchanges advertised to increase the legality in the eyes of the viewers.

• +3 1

It is very possible that it would happen someday,  it is one of those advertisment form of creating awareness to thousands of people all over the world. It is what everyone is looking forward to seeing as it would be a symbol of moving forward in cryptocurrency.  

I think that Litecoin had some advertisment in boxing matches. It has less audience than football or other sports but this kind of advertisement gives back more than the cost. It can help big exchanges increase their popularity and signups by many millions.

• +3 1

Within sport, online trading platforms investments are heavily concentrated in soccer. According to data taken from Sportcal’s Intelligence Centre on 30 July 2020, online trading & investment platforms spend $104.26 million on soccer sponsorships, which accounts for 73% of the sectors total sponsorship spend. Research has shown that the average forex trader can be accessed most through the English Premier League, whilst soccer audiences tend to be more competitive and less risk averse than the general population [3].  Figures from FBS’s sponsorship of Spanish soccer giants FC Barcelona

I think it might. People want to know and use cryptocurrencies. It would be nice to appear on TVs and Stadiums.