Will we see advertisements for trading platforms on football stadiums and television? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

Will we see advertisements for trading platforms on football stadiums and television?

On 4/4/2020 at 9:23 AM, Summi said:

Don't worry it wouldn't take long time. The world are already noticing it and they will adopted to it soon.

That good, but I am calm not eager to be it enforce to the people, they will have interest when the time comes for proper installation

Litecoin had advertising contract with UFC, although I don't know if this stopped, even before the coronavirus made every sports activity stopped. 

Litecoin-UFC-740x492.jpg

Edited by BTC Future

On 4/7/2020 at 6:50 AM, Summi said:

That is true and I wish it should be able to come fast enough to take it to the next level in terms if currency

This will all be decided by the people, if the sport industry will emphasize on it, don't be surprised they will start using it in the next years to come

On 4/9/2020 at 7:15 AM, Summi said:

Yes actually as some team already had their token is it PSG, I can't actually recall. But one team made their token

I have not heard about it, if one club will create their coin, then there is hope for other clubs to used the idea and it will bring development to the cryptocurrency

On 4/11/2020 at 9:08 AM, hasdasdaw07 said:

This is a good promotion, I'm sure that will be very beneficial and many people will know about cryptocurrencies but it's hard for this to happen because it's illegal.

It will bring another source of income to people that will engage in it, this is possible in the world and there is hope for cryptocurrency to enter sport industry

certainly that. I heard in a few other countries that have done cryptocurrency advertising like that, in my country I haven't done this yet. There is an MV of a singer in my country about 3 seconds turning to the symbol of bitcoin is the gold coins.

Indeed, we saw a lot of advertisements about bitcoin and crypto in football fields and in the Premier League some time ago and I hope that they will spread throughout the world.

yeah i believeyhat in no time sooner into the future we will definitely start witnessing such occasions, because the crypto world is gradually increase and development, getting mire recognition and acceptance globally, so soon the football world will adopt it too

We find many advertisements from Amazon and airlines, because they are recognized by governments and therefore we will not find ads for trading platforms in stadiums until the cryptocurrencies are recognized by all governments or by FIFA at least.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Having to advertise is on the football board or the stadiums managers to go and call on this Crypto firms to advertise on them, as the Crypto coin or the exchange are the ones which come on the case if having to issue the case of adverts on this stadiums

This type of advertising is already a reality in the stadiums I personally saw banners pass that advertised Bitcoin and even a Japanese football team had on their shirts a horrendous design of Bitcoin which however is still an excellent advertisement for the world of cryptocurrencies

Perhaps you are not following football because we are already beginning to see many advertisements for Bitcoin, as well as trading platforms in many football fields, especially in Britain.

Perhaps such ads already exist. But if cryptocurrencies are accepted by the government of many countries, then such advertising will be more. The market will then rise at the expense of new investors.

Yes definitely it will be possible in the future. I think so many cryptocurrency projects will be interested in publishing advertisements regarding cryptocurrency in the sport stadiums including football , cricket etc. 

Yes why not it's good idea to promote cryptocurrencies and I think it is already started, i was reading an article on cointelegraph which says that seven Premier League football club has sign Bitcoin advertising deal with eToro. 

Stii now i am not able to find anything like that.We only see advertise about the trading platforms on online and on social media.But i think the day is not so far when these ads will be shown on TV and on any live sports.Because as you said,it's popularity is increasing every single moment.

Edited by Jami273

3 hours ago, Jessica Karren said:

Yes why not it's good idea to promote cryptocurrencies and I think it is already started, i was reading an article on cointelegraph which says that seven Premier League football club has sign Bitcoin advertising deal with eToro. 

Yes indeed we can just see that, and no doubt this event will increase. We will see more advertisements for trading platforms, on football stadiums. Maybe there is not much more information on TV, but it will also happen. 

On 10/22/2019 at 3:54 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Will we see advertisements for trading platforms on football stadiums and television?

Is it possible that one day
Because I think that will give great power to digital currencies and make them more popular

Sure that might happen with Cryptocurrency soon in the near future and it will be great seeing some advertisements about crypto on football stadiums just like we normally see for trading platforms and betting sites.

I think we will. Crypto market is evolving too fast and got too much money in it. If betting companies can buy advertisement placements why crypto companies can’t? We just need a little for people to understand and get used to crypto. Modern Apps and sites allow you to easy understand and use basics of coins market.

I think it will happen soon. But now people are not ready to confirm this innovation. So let's just wait a couple of years.

Hello, of course if we will see commercial platform advertisements in soccer and television stadiums because this is the future of world finance, you can have that completely safe, in fact there is already a page that is promoting its cryptography based on the main soccer teams that exist worldwide, the evolution of the Blockchain is just beginning.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think so and in fact we are already seeing ads but they are trying to be unprepared so as not to be annoying for the views because if they put it as such many would even stop liking the company that is putting these ads annoying now the main idea would be that put the ads on live platforms that little by little they are placing the ads

• +1 1

Yes, dear, you can see everything related to platforms and currency exchange, even on soccer channels and on television channels. Even everything has two announcements related to cryptocurrency.