Beginer's guide for crypto career - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Beginer's guide for crypto career

7 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@yato987 it will be better of online crypto news related blog than the youtube because mostly time they upload fake news just for get view and a simple matter take 10 minute to explain.. So every newbie should find out article About crypto by Their own language because its hard to understand any news about crypto that published by English language..               

great point here mate @Dorjoy12 , i also prefer articles since it is more trusted and that is why i suggested it first but i know that some people that prefer to watch videos more than reading  even if it took them longer so i mentioned it as well 

myself i read many articles before i join the forum , i tried to watch youtube after that but as you said , they take long to explain simple ideas and also lots of fake news

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You cannot profit from cryptocurrencies unless you learn and read, so gathering members telling you to read them required a lot of patience.
  If you do not like reading and are bored while reading, then I recommend you to watch the tutorial videos on YouTube

• +3 1

The main thing is not to get caught on the bench, because it can scare off many beginners. Advice for beginners do not trust questionable cryptocurrency projects

• +1 1

12 hours ago, yato987 said:

great point here mate @Dorjoy12 , i also prefer articles since it is more trusted and that is why i suggested it first but i know that some people that prefer to watch videos more than reading  even if it took them longer so i mentioned it as well 

myself i read many articles before i join the forum , i tried to watch youtube after that but as you said , they take long to explain simple ideas and also lots of fake news

@yato987 our duty to advice them how to learn about crypto currency in smart way but its not our duty who received our advice or not.. Because we give this advice from our experience so if someone take our advice then he will be helpful without any doubt.. Again newbie also act like they know everything but actually those member cant last for a long time..             

• +4 1

On 10/22/2019 at 4:16 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

When you are a begginer what is the first thing you did to start in cryptoworld.? What is the fastest way possible? What can you possibly suggest for the begginers beside from saying "that you should read a lot and study first". I made this post for us to share knowlege of the things that we can start on for begginers.

Please reply with what to do and give links if possible so that the begginers won't spend a lot of time searching the things that you have said here. For this to became a really good thread for the begginers

Because when I start, and ask questions what to do. The reply always said that to read first and learn from the post here. Then I just read and spend a lot time from it. But if I only know where to read and I didn't spend time browsing and scrolling a lot of useless post for begginers I think I can learn a lot much more faster. 

I would suggest not investing big amounts of money right away thinking that you're doing everything right, you have to get to know the market and experiment a lot before you start getting serious with cryptocurrencies in general

5 hours ago, DDermf said:

The main thing is not to get caught on the bench, because it can scare off many beginners. Advice for beginners do not trust questionable cryptocurrency projects

Unfortunately most newbies are not really interested in learning how to trade and this is because they do not really care about the activity and their only goal is to make money, so instead of taking the long and hard path of trying to learn on their own they try to choose the shortest possible route and that is to try to make money in the markets with signals, believe it or not this is also a problem in the stock market and after a test was done to hundreds of services like it only one gave signals that produced profits, and I think it is safe to assume the ratio is even lower in the market of cryptocurrencies.

As a beginner I am starting this career that looks to be quite long, I have gone through several platforms (quite a few) in some I have given up since they do not fill the expectation. I do not deny that a few months ago I only entered only to earn some money and then leave, but my biggest surprise that I started on a scam platform, that led me to investigate the world of cryptocurrencies, I have a clear idea that you win and you lose , but with all the sincerity I like this world, I keep investigating, working and hitting myself in some places, but the important thing is to continue since perseverance always brings good results.

Краткое руководство о криптовалюте тяжело написать кратко,так как очень много нюансов существует. Нужно самому хоть немного изучить крипту.

Airdrops are the good place to start if you are on a low budget, faucet use to be good but they paid nothing now, faucet require lot of time and the earning is too low, with airdrops you don't do much accept join a community and wait, payment will come soon after.

I believe that the first thing a beginner should do is todelve into the process of generating a cryptocurrency. Understand how exchanges work and find out what airdrops and bounty programs are.

I suggest if you want really start to with crypto , you can learn on you tube , there you can find information that you need,

• Useful or interesting 1

I started working in cryptocurrency about a year ago. I saw a referral link of one person in airdrop. During this year, I earned about$500 using airdrops. I think this is the best way to start earning money in the field of cryptocurrencies.

When I also started ,I faced lot of challenges like the sections to visit, how to make a constructive comment, my little advice to the beginners is to be calm and and shouldn't rush, take their time to study the forum

On 10/22/2019 at 3:16 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

When you are a begginer what is the first thing you did to start in cryptoworld.? What is the fastest way possible? What can you possibly suggest for the begginers beside from saying "that you should read a lot and study first". I made this post for us to share knowlege of the things that we can start on for begginers.

Please reply with what to do and give links if possible so that the begginers won't spend a lot of time searching the things that you have said here. For this to became a really good thread for the begginers

Because when I start, and ask questions what to do. The reply always said that to read first and learn from the post here. Then I just read and spend a lot time from it. But if I only know where to read and I didn't spend time browsing and scrolling a lot of useless post for begginers I think I can learn a lot much more faster. 

I started with a game that gave 17 thousand satoshis every time I played it but that is already many years

ahh yes everything you said here is just right until now in 2020 though this is posted on 2019 these are very useful to understand and also you learn something else on here, also i love cryptotalk but some things are just very annoying.

I have only known the world of cryptocurrencies for a week, and it seems to me that I must learn a lot, I just started getting to know airdrops. I have a question addressed to those who already know a lot about this field, and it is, What is the first thing I should learn?

Beginners should start by collecting as many cryptocurrencies as possible from sites such as faucets and taps until they gather a minimum fund to make a small first investment and gain skill in the matter, things may not work out at first but you have to keep trying and to go taking experience of each failure and error that we commit, of course the study is essential to investigate in forums specialized pages and to seek the help of the most experienced.

• +1 1

I would recommend starting with Airdrop, it is a good way to earn, I do not know if I can leave you an airdrop link here I think it would be wrong, but I think it is the best way to start in the crypto world, or maybe some faucets!

Excellent information dear friend! To start in the cryptographic world, the first thing I did was an investigation of cryptocurrencies, charts, candles, knowing about projects, volume, liquidity, bullish and bearish.

• +5 1

I started participating in an Airdrop, then I followed channels on YouTube, I watched many videos, I subscribed to several Airdrops, I opened my account on Coinbase and participated in forums, there I learned that there are applications, social networks and even browsers where you can earn cryptocurrencies , I was amazed. 

I advise beginners in cryptocurrency to be the first to learn about the available airdrops by participating in them they can get the first currency for themselves.

You cannot benefit from cryptocurrencies unless you learn and read, if members recommend that you read then you should do so although it requires a lot of patience. If you don't like reading, I recommend that you watch the tutorial videos on YouTube.
I think cryptotalk should take some time to increase your creativity and learning abilities. Because it is a good place to make money, you need to gain more and more knowledge, this way you can easily trade and invest. If you lost, it does not matter, you will learn from your mistakes. You must follow the rules and regulations of the same.

You do not need only one to give you links but to verify if they are really as good as they say, in this forum I have seen that there is a sub-forum of airdrops, it is one of the first pages that I recommend because they do not ask you for money and they let you acquire them with steps Simple social networks, the other thing I recommend are faucets, now there are many of these faucets, I don't know if there will be a section in this forum but I recommend that you look for faucets not only for BTC but for all the most popular currencies of preference of those that are among the 10 first positions in the marketcap.

• +1 2

You can have questions but you can't post duplicates. What will be the point of a cryptocurrency forum having hundred of posts asking what is Bitcoin? This will not be any useful so I hope you understand that you can't ask questions that are so simple that it is certain they have been asked before and answered.

• +5 1

I came here for a guide and I found a post that is asking for others to guide. Not exactly what I wanted and your title is suggesting that you would guide beginners. Maybe you should change the title to Asking for a beginners guide.

• +1 1
  • +2 1