ICO projects with very good rating - Page 3 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Debanshu589

ICO projects with very good rating

ico rating sites is not a good factor to make your move as you said there many scammers using this to get attention but if you select some sites and research about their previous ico  current market condition , you can get clear picture about these sites

• Useful or interesting 1

sure i do accept as true with them due to the fact that is in which a number of my statistics on my studies and i got here up if the ICO is a rip-off or now not due to the fact i understand that people who run ICO rating is a excellent while giving some information about ico projects.

I will just use ICO rating sites as a reference because sometime those ICO rating sites are not independence enough. So I will do my research and read the whitepaper so that I can get more reliable information.

When you invest, ICO ratings are just a reference, it is not a decisive factor. You need to read the technical document of the project and deeply assess the integrity of the team, and then decide whether to invest in ISO or not.

Sometimes I see that some projects can really show the hidden information about the project, which is very difficult to find, in such cases I really pay attention to such sites, but in general I would like to see some other service.

• Useful or interesting 2

I try not to trust the rating sites very much. Even top sites very often give a wrong forecast and people lose big money when trusted by sites. You need to think your head where to wet your money.

Yes, I guess they can be trusted but you can't tell if that ICO rating is true or not. I also check the ratings if it is going to be successful in the long term or it will end short term. ICO rating sites helps you to find new ICO that has a potential to pump someday or dump, always check the updates and the community of that ICO if it is scam or not. This is not just a joke when it tries to projects.

I do not trust ICO Rating sites by reason. Why ICOS Rating sites rated the site very high, but there are still a lot of scams and busted ICOS campaigns as well as bounty hunters like us. Trust ICO Rating sites really do not have as much meaning as before.

For example, I f they did conduct a KYC check on the team members and it passed/failed,you could rely on that and the proceed with other information you could gather on your own.I trust them to some extent, not all of them, They do give some indications of the state of an ICO.

I completely avoid the rating now because these rating can be boght easily. And most the scam  project does this now. So, we shouldn’t be happy to see a projects got 5 star rating from Icobench or Ico rating website. Because these ratings are illegally putted.         

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 11:10 PM, Debanshu589 said:

When i search i found ICO projects with very good rating, this rating posted buy ICO rating websites, how this rating works, websites did not mention about the factors use to rate this projects

I wouldn't go solely on the rating alone. Ratings can be faked you know, and I prefer to review an ICO on my own. Maybe the people reviewing it overlooked some key aspects of the site.

Reading all of the reviews can give you a heads up, if you want to continue to use the website. I know other exchanges that pay people to post negative reviews on their competitors site. I would take everything said with a grain of salt. 

• Useful or interesting 2

3 minutes ago, phitiza said:

Sоmе ico havе а fаntastiс sсorе, but severа of them nonetheless triсk finance mаy be rаised with thе аid оf IEO, vеnture with sсоrе from ICO frоm IEO

And according to my experience I have seen those ICO which have good rating or having good score these are very good and successful ICO and it is very good for investors,

They structure the information in a very convenient way and this allows you to very quickly analyze the basic data for each ICO project. In any case, important decisions must be made independently.I really respect the work that rating agencies are doing

On 10/22/2019 at 1:10 PM, Debanshu589 said:

When i search i found ICO projects with very good rating, this rating posted buy ICO rating websites, how this rating works, websites did not mention about the factors use to rate this projects

I don't want to invest in any ICO projects with the rating inside because I don't think that the rating is real. I heard that the rating could be bought by contacting the owner of the website and make negotiations about giving the rating to that project. I prefer to search for the information by myself, so I can find which project can be worth to invest and that project can give me the profit. But if you think that the website which provided the rating is real, then you can go with them and invest in any project you want.

There are several possible data that I'm looking at rating sites, whether it is submitted to the project by the developers themselves and whether there are among the advisers those who previously had a relationship with the projects in general.

Investing in those projects that have a good rating is really not advisable because some of those rating platforms are paid to make a good review. It is best to make your own research before investing in any project. 

I would say that trading is more profitable vs. Buy and hold because you can get easily more profits in trading if your technical analysis is good while buy and hold helps you better profit ahead but it takes a months of year the difference.

Still there are few free ICO review sites which do not take any payments for the reviews they do and one can check ICO listed by them. But before buying all must do their own research and due diligence Telling from my personal experience that ICO rating sites are biased. They do get paid out for posting such reviews. There have been few scams too from ICOs that was heavily rated by ICO rating sites

There are many criteria to give these projects a good rank in the ranking sites:
1 - White Paper:
      It should include a roadmap, a future plan, an explanation of how to develop and increase project      codes
2 - using the ICO:
  The special symbol of the project should have a role to play in increasing the value of the project.

3 - Good reputation for the project:
     What social media say about the project and what the community says about it

4- Team Identity:
      The ICO project team identity plays a major role in the classification.

It depends actually, not every site is a real site. There are alot of fakers around sadly. There are some top rated ico sites that i do trust but nevertheless it will always be someones opinion, made up by there minds. Bottem line you cant trust anything, but if alot of those sites rate a project as good, maybe it is

I'm totally agreed with you. Definitely, Bitcoin will be fine in very soonly. I'm pretty sure Bitcoin will raise up again. Bitcoin is a huge currency. By the way, That's the highest price cryptocurrency in the whole crypto world. Bitcoin is a good future investment. If you need to buy Bitcoin. I think this time is very good to buy more Bitcoins but not the time to sell BTC. Byu and hold.

they are easy to manipulate and as so many people have pointed out, they can easily just pay off the people who run the sites to give their projkects good rating. When it comes down to it, the only opinion that should matter when you are investing your money is the one you have made yourself after you have done a great deal of researching into the coin.

Well probably most of the ratings sites are fraud, so instead looking a project in ICO, much better to look into IEO which is much more guaranteed. goodluck seeking project.

7 minutes ago, Hirahir said:

boss how the ico is better from the ieo program because the ieo is launch in the exchange direct then its good i think from the ico

ICO projects right now are being take over by scammers, so why would you still risk look to that platform, i recommended IEO which is more guaranteed. do you get my point ? will your risk your money to a platform that is being swarm by scammers? 

• +1 1