ICO projects with very good rating - Page 5 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Debanshu589

ICO projects with very good rating

All the ICOs that showcased on topicolist.com are reviewed and graded by professional ICO analysts. Less than 10% of ICOs that apply to get listed pass the quality guidelines Top ICO List uses. They seem to list only quality ICOs to help investors discover good projects quickly, they also have the least amount of ICOs listed (which is congruent with their claim).

I am not sure how accurate these ratings and analyzes are. it is necessary to make some more research and decide. I think like this

19 hours ago, Hrhabib1234 said:

The self-same foremost idea of ico rating websites was to stop investors give somebody the job of or secure decisive decisions on their investment but currently, I recognize simply little investors level allow time to invoice ico ratings as nearly all of these ico rating websites retain been tag with rearrangement of fake ratings about approximately projects of which at the lingering series around constant turns out to be cam projects.

In a mention time there are alot of ICO running in the makers. But I have not bought any coins yet.

In саsе thesе pеоplе whеrе genuine, therе wоn't bе аny triсk vеnturе оut therе thаt wаs сlаssifiеd by thеsе соmpаniеs, аnd shосkingly that is frеquently rеgulаrly frequеntly nо lоngеr gеnuinе

You certainly do not imagine these people, you are better than to do research and find a product. Generally shameful, many people raise dollars to help speed ICOs

No matter how high the ICO rank, you should never believe that. Because it can be made by the developer or who gives the rating. It's better to focus on the project than the rating it has.

Even some public relations, just as McAfee was doing that shady service can be manipulated by the owner of the site.

I have often encountered that many projects have good ratings, even almost 4.5/5 or 9.5/10. But after all that had passed, there were those who failed and some who were scams. So don't focus on the rating but it's a good project.

ICO rating website also fake because this kind of websites take money for give good ratings. I saw lots of coins good rating but now that all coins price is very low or others coin run from market.

Firstly thanks for shearing your useful topic.This is a very good topic .Thank you so much for posting about this beautiful topic.I have no idea of the details of this.I would be grateful if anyone told me about it because i am a new user.

On 10/22/2019 at 8:10 AM, Debanshu589 said:

When i search i found ICO projects with very good rating, this rating posted buy ICO rating websites, how this rating works, websites did not mention about the factors use to rate this projects

Don't believe those website rating who rating their self! the best option to search properly about them on forum like this to see the people experience about ICT.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 3/9/2020 at 6:10 PM, Godivnik9 said:

Yes, i trust some of the ICO rating sites because some of those ICO rating sites are legit and true because the experts people rate it. But some are not true because that are scam, and they do it so that the people will attract about the ratings of the ICO.

What I know is that all review sites are paid to review an ICO. I do not believe their reviews but at least they summarize all the links from an ICO which makes it easy for me to investigate an ICO. A good project if they have a product that has demand.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

That is anything but a decent method to search for ICOs on the grounds that it is extremely simple to control those sites. The proprietors of the ICO can purchase counterfeit appraisals on the grounds that there are individuals that sell this sort of things so you can't know whether the evaluations are valid or not.

On 2/29/2020 at 5:21 PM, Gidakwano said:

On ICO rating website ICO’s visibility does not depend on the property of knowledgeable ratings, but lone on how a good deal funds it was enthusiastic to compensation for premium placement.

I really dont trust all those rating website for new project or ICO i think all are fake and who can pay more can have a good rating so it's not real 

For now, almost all ICO are not good. I will prefer to invest highly ranked cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum than new projects. 

ICO is not as popular and used now unlike before as many ico turned to be a scam, either they don't get listed or after getting listed development team are gone and make the coin to be a deadcoin. So be careful when investing on ico. 

On 10/22/2019 at 9:10 AM, Debanshu589 said:

When i search i found ICO projects with very good rating, this rating posted buy ICO rating websites, how this rating works, websites did not mention about the factors use to rate this projects

Most of the ICO rating websites have authors with high reputation that demand payment from the projects in order to create a good review for them. Indeed as stated by other members above, most of the ICO rating websites are not to be taken into account.

On 3/19/2020 at 8:04 AM, Ms.o said:

ICO is not as popular and used now unlike before as many ico turned to be a scam, either they don't get listed or after getting listed development team are gone and make the coin to be a deadcoin. So be careful when investing on ico. 

Right it's really risked way to invest specially in this time all new project turn to scam because they dont find a big investor or the team is gone as you say ,so i really dont trust all those ico rating sites 

• +2 1

Its better to find ICO/ IEOs in trusted sites like yobit, binance, kucoin & etc. There are many ICO/ IEOs reviewing sites but most of them are having fake reviews. There are some microtasks sites, members are getting paid to write review maybe $0.5 per review.

• Useful or interesting 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Most of the ICO rating sites uses the fake reputation by charging the amounts. If you trace history of previously listed top projects on such rating platforms, you will find,most of them have already made the scam exits. So just follow authentic project's ICO website to detect whether it is good or bad. 

On 2/16/2020 at 6:02 PM, Sagor said:

the rating sites dont show any real ratings about any new ico or project . some times they take money form the owner and show a high rating.

This is also one possibility if they create ICO then it's not big issue, to manage any website and maintain good rating in these website, because everything depends on money, so don't believe any website rating against those ICO, if you personally trust any website they suggests any ICO then you try its better.

That is no matter which but a polite structure to search for ICOs on the foundation that it is particularly uncomplicated to have a hold over folks sites. The proprietors of the ICO know how to acquisition phony appraisals on the argument that there are folks that put up for sale this person of equipment hence you jargon get whether the evaluations are compelling or not.

I guess you can invest into ETH directly it will include all scam ICO and good ones as well) So you dont worry choosing it will be in one token)

@consing88 I think so to , there are sites that are purely truly trying to rate one of their project creating a false hope that it does work and the truth is that it does not work at all in the right time we need to follow a certain road, I think a site like coingeko I use most of the time it shows a perfect way for me to be able to navigate the world of crypto fast with Genuine information and it is very helpful

• +2 1

Good day, there are a lot of ICO projects over the past year, some Scam, some honest people and make payments. You should be careful with your money and not invest in an unambiguous Scam project, but check it carefully, thank you