Your own discipline in trading - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

Your own discipline in trading

My discipline on trading is controlling my emotion, and learn to be patient and always think anything can happens and always ready for the worst which that keeps me in sharp anytime I'm making trading. 

I never had these problems, my trading strategy didn't involve having to exit trades before going to sleep, the trade always had stop loss and take profit, however sometimes during high volatility these limits weren't hitting, so I devised a secondary backup plan, having alerts that would ring if price passed low or high limits and I would have to wake up to see the trade execution or do it manually. 

Discipline is very important for business.this is the first thing we need to respect is to be discipline when you trade .It is very important to have discipline in every field as we see a set of disciplines in universities, colleges and schools etc. Everyone works with discipline just like if we work with discipline and respect on this form and respect each other.  I hope that one day we will become successful traders۔discipline is most important thing and it is neccessary for a great achievement.

Though I have yet to start Trading, I have already made up my mind to not be carried by sentiments or my personal likes and dislikes. Always be in a good mood, fresh and leave all other worries outside the trading floor.

@MyThoughts @tideoextremism @kikifam @Quickbee @MRTwist @Da090772

Well to be dicipline in trading requires you know how to trade and much of it is to make sure to understand how all this are going to work for you the right idea right now is to really define what is the most effective thing that is right for any single person the right idea is to run and be right to me its really to know how that one thing is effective and right

Im actually not a big trader. I do not trade large amount of money. But my own personal discipline is that i try as much as possible to avoid fake/ false predictions because it has taught me alot of lessons in the past. So before making a trade i have to thouroughly make enquiries from senior colleagues. So i dont do my tradings base on predictions without actual confirmation

I always try to do some research before I do invest in a coin. I do invest for long time. I think long term investment is the best way of investment. You can do invest for long time. I used to watch some youtube videos for knowledge. 

• +3 1

My rules and regulation guiding my own trading are very simple and not that much, before I start trading I use to ensure that there will be nothing to distract me while on trading, I don't drink when ever am on trading always ensure my sound systems are working normal to help me in inspiration 

My dear friend, working with cryptocurrencies needs a very calm and patient person to buy from a currency, for example in the field of trading and not sell for a loss, but be patient well in order to earn more after a while, so beware of patience and calm The most important thing is the most important thing in the field of cryptocurrencies Thank you my friend

when you have some personal rules to follow and you are strict enough to make them your daily routine you can make a lot good money in the trading than your previous one.

Disciplinary rules in trading itself must be regulated in a personal trading plan, this is because our nature, which always wants to violate or is not disciplined in carrying out our duties, has become commonplace. For that when I trade, I have to be disciplined to prepare everything related to my trading needs. Like preparing physically so that it is not easy to get sleepy and following a trading plan to match the plan that has been written.

• +1 1

Every good trader has an own strategy or decline. Because it is the way of making profit. I am not an old or good trader. I am just learning trading, but I have a simple strategy. It is, I like to make a daily targeted profit. As like, I want to make daily $20 from $200 investment. If I completely can make $20 any day then I will stop trading for this day.

Yes you have to be a very strict person in discipline if you want to be an expert trader. Discipline involves a lot of things like time, patience & hard work. All of these characteristics make you a great trader.

• +2 1

I want to tell you that at this time I am not involved in the trading because I have not sufficient balance and I have not much experience about the treating that's why I am not involved in the trading so I want to tell you that you should to keep the discipline in your trading

This is true, I follow several methods for the success of my trading process. The most important thing for me is to have the courage and I also monitor the critical market and choose the right time to buy or sell in addition to choosing the best currencies.

Whenever I enter a trade, I always concentrate and look for a quiet place and it is better to be 100% focused while trading but it seems that no big mistake can happen and money is easily lost. The best time to trade is night and Morning.

On 10/4/2019 at 6:21 PM, MyThoughts said:

Tell me about your own discipline in trading.
Maybe you have any personal rules on the trading floor?
Or your own rules relating to the way you feel?
For example, do not be drunk when trading. Or, if you start to really want to sleep, it is better not to make large transactions, otherwise you can make a serious mistake by inattention...

Discipline in trading is a trading strategy to be successful, if trading is not disciplined it is difficult for a trader to succeed. Therefore, every trader has different strategies and disciplines like me before trading, I have to focus and should not think about anything other than the trades that are being executed.

• +1 1

On 10/4/2019 at 5:21 PM, MyThoughts said:

Tell me about your own discipline in trading.
Maybe you have any personal rules on the trading floor?
Or your own rules relating to the way you feel?
For example, do not be drunk when trading. Or, if you start to really want to sleep, it is better not to make large transactions, otherwise you can make a serious mistake by inattention...

I always try to follow the rules of the crypto trade and I am gaining and increasing more knowledge about the crypto world so that I can earn from the trade and I'll be successful in the trade. I always think that I should invest my money when the coins price is decreased and I should sell these holding coins when the coins price will be increased. 

I consider myself a beginner in crypto trade, and y strategy is very simple , I wait for the right chance to take, and I try to buy from the low prices and sell on the high ones, but it is not easy to do that , because you can never when the price is going to rise and when it is going to drop, and this makes new traders lose a lot.

Yes, my friend, of course, everyone who works in trading must have personal discipline and curb feelings so that they do not lose in the end and make the most profits. This is the most important thing to learn and deal with. 

My biggest discipline in investment is to be patient to avoid panic selling. We are investing in the same coins with my cousin and we are constantly checking each other to avoid selling the coins early. In this way, we can be patient with both of us. Both totem and discipline.

Discipline is essential when it comes to operating and conventional things such as sleep, a drunk state and many things that could influence us when operating can get out of hand. We need to have the maximum concentration in the operations that we plan to carry out in order to have better control of it, for this reason if there is an external or internal influence that may interfere with our work, better not work that day because you will not have the necessary control to be successful. 

• Useful or interesting 1

In the beginning, I was fumbling just to see a lot of purchases and enter immediately, but after many losses, I started thinking well before entering and I also analyze in a simple way.

• +3 1

The discipline is very important in the trading that's why I am saying that the proper knowledge is very important for the trading without knowledge you cannot do anything and maybe you bare loss if you go without knowledge

• +2 1

Dear Members, For me, one of the most important factors for the success of a work is adherence to rules that you set for yourself. The most important rules that I adhere to during deliberation or work on this forum in the beginning are adherence to the rules of the forum and that I organize my time and set aside times for work and keep the passion out of work