Bitcoin - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Annlisa

Bitcoin

On 04.10.2019 at 4:02 PM, aann001 said:

I don't expect bitcoin to fly 20,000 USD in 2019. but I really hope that bitoin doesn't fall below 6000 USD. I really love bitcoin !

On the contrary, I am sure that in 2019 we will see BTC at 20k. BTC has been trading at a low mark for too long. Many people have lost interest in this asset and in this market. Besides, big players have already gained positions over such a long period. There is a lot of good news on BTC. If the drop continues 3-4k and lingers on, it will further push buyers away from this market

Just now, BegundaL said:

calm down, i think the price of bitcoin has stopped at $ 8000 it won't be lower or return at $ 7000. i believe it
bitcoin has survived well to this day, investors still believe in bitcoin. we don't need to worry about this 🙂

stopped ? no buddy there is no such word as stopped on the price of volatile cryptos such as bitcoin  .  the stability that you see is only temporary  but sooner or later the value can fluctuate again  .  and what do you mean bitcoin has survived to this day ?  just because its price didnt decrease anymore  ? well if thats what your expression no problem  but your right ,  seeing the price on a stable condition is okay than seeing it go down  , only for us because we are not investors but real investors might be happy when they see prices are going down so that they can buy more coins  .

Just now, BegundaL said:

I only imagine if the price of bitcoin turned stable, like tether, I would feel happy, and I would only trade on altcoins that have very high fluctuations. so you can't say I'm wrong. agree?

oh i see .  if thats the case then your not wrong  .

2 hours ago, Kumar said:

The estimated date for halving is May 21, 2020 and earlier it was happened in 2016 not 2017 and bitcoin is likely to show upward movement in it which previously also was seen but it's not 100% sure that it will break that mark so anything can happen actually.

So the next halving is next year, i hope the price can be the same like what happened in 2017. I thought the last halving was 2017? I still remember vividly that after the halving happened, the bitcoin price increase so high almost hit $20k in the end of 2017

3 hours ago, BegundaL said:

your sentence makes me miss the price of bitcoin in 2017. around $ 19000 🙂
I really hope that in the future I will return a sparkling bitcoin price as you say it. let us support for this 🙂

I hope that too lol, let's see what will happen to bitcoin in the end of the year 2019 to 2020. I hope it will bring a good news, i hope at least bitcoin can reach $15k again and continue to $20k.

i am not agree with you brother, bitcoin will not move to 20,000$ because its trend is toward down and dont buy bitcoins its risky to buy now.

Hard Worker 😎😎

On 04.10.2019 at 14:17, Annlisa said:

Bitcoin at  $8100, what are the odds it will see $20,000 soon. When institutions started buying into it, I thought its price will soar very high and help altcoins  wake up from their sleep. But we are still below $10000, its already October, the yèar is almost up, so my question is what are the odds it will soar again

In fact, the odds are very high.
I've already read a lot of posts here on the forum where everyone says that Bitcoin will quickly rise in price.
I think the same.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

On 04.10.2019 at 16:02, aann001 said:

I don't expect bitcoin to fly 20,000 USD in 2019. but I really hope that bitoin doesn't fall below 6000 USD. I really love bitcoin !

I don’t think Bitcoin will fall below $ 7,000. In my opinion, today the price fall has stopped, but we'll see what will happen tomorrow.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

23 hours ago, dana33 said:

So the next halving is next year, i hope the price can be the same like what happened in 2017. I thought the last halving was 2017? I still remember vividly that after the halving happened, the bitcoin price increase so high almost hit $20k in the end of 2017

No it was not was halving which has happened in 2017 it was bull run on which btc touches the mark of $20k the earlier halving was done in 2016 on which the block rewards are reduced to half.

On 10/4/2019 at 12:17 PM, Annlisa said:

Bitcoin at  $8100, what are the odds it will see $20,000 soon. When institutions started buying into it, I thought its price will soar very high and help altcoins  wake up from their sleep. But we are still below $10000, its already October, the yèar is almost up, so my question is what are the odds it will soar again

Yes i am certain Bitcoin will pass the one time price of $20,000 when the halving on block reward happens next year around may or april. It will decrease the block reward for miners who i see as the core bear in the market.

22 minutes ago, Kumar said:

No it was not was halving which has happened in 2017 it was bull run on which btc touches the mark of $20k the earlier halving was done in 2016 on which the block rewards are reduced to half.

Ah i see, i thought halving was done in 2017. So next year will be the year of bitcoin then, i hope we can see another a huge price from bitcoin, back to $20k again maybe. I hope lol.

1 minute ago, aann001 said:

@dana33

I have seen many users here say that the future of bitcoin will return at a price of $ 20,000.
I ask myself, if that will happen then who wants to buy bitcoin at that expensive price?

The market works like this my friend, if the price will go to $20k then it is because someone is buying the btc at that price and someone is selling at that price.

2 minutes ago, aann001 said:

@dana33

I have seen many users here say that the future of bitcoin will return at a price of $ 20,000.
I ask myself, if that will happen then who wants to buy bitcoin at that expensive price?

Why not? Do you remember what happen to bitcoin price on 2017? Bitcoin price almost hit $20k and people still buying bitcoin. People, bitcoin users, crypto users, traders, investor are buying bitcoins.

The general geopolitical situation of the whole world leads us to think that 2020 will be a good year for cryptocurrencies, mainly due to a massive adoption of Bitcoin as a refuge value in case of an unstable economic situation.

Next year will be the 3rd Bitcoin halving, an event during which the issuance of Bitcoin and the reward for each mined block is halved. This indicates that supply decreases and demand will increase, a situation that will lead to a revaluation of Bitcoin. The general trend since the genesis of Bitcoin is bullish, and the price has never been lower at the beginning of halving in relation to its previous one.
Of course, nothing is 100% safe.

We can't blame the bounty hunters that promoted a scam project which they didn't get paid so they get frustrated. Sure there are some legit and quality projects out there worth the bounty hunters time and effort, but in the current situation it's hard to find them.

Well, my bet ATH that bitcoin will reach this year is around $ 10000- $ 11000 with many good events or negative events happening at the moment, it's quite difficult to predict the bitcoin price movements. Let's wait and hope that everything will good!