Competion for good posts? - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Competion for good posts?

A competition isn't necessarily needed to make new and better content, all relevant content that we users make will surely be useful for someone looking to learn about cryptocurrency, and I think working together is a better way to make topics that aren't similar.

I think posts should be helpful for each other. And we shouldn’t compete with each other. We have to make helpful posts and  these types of posts will be good posts.   

7 minutes ago, Lavanya said:

Day by day this forum increase, there is no doubt about it.For making computation between users is not good idea.Because hear we sharing our thoughts about crypto related things.Each one has each different opinion about same Topic. Hear its not possible to judge who is best. 

Yah,this form grew very fast and i think you don't understand the essence of competition .Here every one is doing good and making good amount of satoshi.But you can check there was competition on form and reward was 1 BTC .Many members participate in it and earn extra from it.So we need more opportunities like this to pump up members to perform more good on form.

I think this will help for the forum increasing the members. already for the airdrop members are increasing very soon but they all will not be active. if new campaign is started then it will be good.

This will bring good i think. if this competition is started then every one will be interested for making good post daily.

On 1/3/2020 at 1:17 PM, Pritom Mondal said:

I don't think any competition is needed. Let it be as it is. There are now many good posts every day in the forum. So there is no need for competition.

Sorry to be so negative, but there is even more junk. I think I have reported already over forty messages only today, because of copied contents, or just nonsense (even one dealing with how to repair the faucet of your sink!).

There are good posts indeed, but they are drowned in a sea of rubbish 😞

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On 1/3/2020 at 9:01 PM, Binjit said:

It is good Idea if forum start to competion of post users will try to good post about cryptocurrency
but i think it will be hard for admins how to compair which one is best and nice post for
win competion

I am senior from you i have seen them doing various things on form.They make very effect way for dealing problems of the form.If their comes any competition they will set up best rules .Their will be equality for members and all we have to do hard working .So they set marit for wining .

I think any member can create new topics if he/she thinks there is a new subject that needs the attention of others. Whenever I have a new idea to talk about, first I search for topics that share my idea. If I find similar topics, I post in them and don't create duplicate topics. If I don't find anything, I will analyze sections to see which of them is most suitable for my topic then I start a new topic. The main sections can cover all the subjects and members can create necessary sub-sections. This is the way to extend discussion.

On 10/22/2019 at 5:54 AM, sashimidore said:

The competition isnt hiigh because in forums you need to talk wwith people and not just try to be the best user of all. you can be a good users but pnot better than others

To be sure that's your post is highly worthly and they are useless that's they can be used in competition you can see by looking if your post if has many likes 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Everyone tries to be the best in the post.The reason is, the better the post, the better the reputations will be and the reputations are coming in to try to make the post better.

Yah your right but you should go every where expect the russain section their is lots of section where you can easily post their but as you said daily new members are joining this forum so the admins will make rule that the member will make 1 post per day so all members will make post and you are able to comment them.

To know the genuine thing,to send the genuine message of crypto Wold,the competing must be needed to Make post each other,then i think, the post will be valued.   

Yes you are right this forum is having a slot of big members and day by day members are also increasing so accordingly the topics should also be increased so that users will get more options and they will know more about this forum.

On 12/5/2019 at 4:23 PM, Luciferludz said:

I like your vocabulary that's here in forum "you'll remain to be good user of the forum but you cannot be better than other" that's is very inspiration vocabulary

That's is true you will be the good users and the best user for yourself but we can't says for ourselves that's we are the better users than others 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

Iqoption.com/signup

To post the good topics here this is something that's all of us should do in order to make the forum more better, but we don't have to post topics in order to competing each others 

On 1/10/2020 at 10:40 AM, Luciferludz said:

That's is true you will be the good users and the best user for yourself but we can't says for ourselves that's we are the better users than others 

That's is true you cannot say for yourself that's you are the best user than others, but others users have this permission to call you are the best user 

On 10/22/2019 at 2:11 AM, Syedbesharat said:

Now our forum have more then 2000 member .and the topics are limited .i request from the administration to add more topics and competion for member .because the members are growing day by day and the topics contect are coliding with each other.this post for only suggestion for members and want attention of administeation.if you do not paid me for this its ok for me but kindly let this post go on.i request from administration.

That is good idea, I am new here so the topic for me now is okay but when time come it will be not okay anymore limited topic is not good for this forum. Hope the admin do this one

I also believe that interesting new post should be written.  It should not be like a competition. Each of us can create a topic that is interesting and this platform is a way to discuss these topics especially when it comes to cryptos. We are brought towards this site because of interest in such topics. Others tend to forget that.  Just mu opinion.no need for violent reaction.

Competition for a good post might discourage many people, the newbie have little knowledge about trading, how are they going to compete with the professionals.

Although this topic was brought up since last year. And now there are a lot of changes and improvements ever since then. Notwithstanding, I will implore members to try and create some topics once in a while so that there will be some balance. 

I don't feel like there is any competition here, no one is competing to become the best user, there aren't any prizes for the top best user, everyone is just trying to help and get help from all the people here about Crypto currency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

42 minutes ago, Metsik0 said:

100% furure. We will be the best crypto forum in history. Just have to wait. There are so many more discussions and everything will be in this universe of cryptotalk ^^

Sure cryptotalk has come to get the big revolution in cryptocurrencies forum because it is the most active forum than others also it has good services

Iqoption.com/signup

In my opinion,this forum is not a competition. We don't need to compete for making better posts than others. Every member who are committed in this forum are working hard for making useful topics and useful posts. But yes you are right in one topic that there are less topics. I think we should increase more topics and discuss about it.