Your favorite coin - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

My favorite coin was and still remains ETH ... Since I started my crypto journey with it, I did not have any BTC or other coins ... I believe that it will return its price from January-February 2018

On 10/4/2019 at 7:54 AM, MyThoughts said:

o you have a favorite coin?
Wh

work is very good. Investing heavily in your native token, Elrond, and at the launch of their mainnet, they changed the name to EGold, posing as the store of value linked to gold. I have also followed them on the official social networks of the project and they are currently doing a news marathon for 14 days that they are working very hard for their Main Network to welcome many new projects and launch their new tokens on their network. I think it is one of the projects with the most future. Yes, in recent months I fell in love with the Elrond network project and its team of

My favorite currency is Bitcoin because of its trajectory and its strong value.
There are many others that I like a lot, but every day I am more maximalist of bitcoin, since they are all risky, but I see more viable to accumulate bitcoin in the future than any other cryptocurrency

• +5 1

My favorite currency, of course, is Bitcoin because it is the king currency. The rise or fall in the price of Bitcoin affects the prices of other currencies, for example ETH. This currency has been committed to Bitcoin, but I have been in the crypto community for two months now.

My favorite currency is Ethereum. I find it incredible what both the CEO and the programmers are doing. The idea of creating an Ethereum network is fantastic! You can have all the finances in a giant blockchain! I love it.

Well, for a few months my favorite currency is MASK from yobit .. why? Well, basically because in investbox they are giving 10% every day without doing anything ... before this .. my favorite currency might be dogecoin .. zcash .. litecoin .. they are all good and reliable .. and if they go up again price like a few years ago .. :D

Hello, I have two favorite currencies are litecoin (LTC) and stellar (XLM) the reasons why they are my favorites are popular low commissions and I think that over time they will rise in value
a big greeting and good luck

At present, my favorite coin is Sapphire. It is a masternode coin. I invested about 700$ in it last year. I have withdrawn my 700$ plus 400$ more. I also got atleast 8 more masternodes created from the profits of Sapp masternodes. I also got 100000 Kyan coin as they forked sapp blockchain, which is around 200$ all for free. I do not believe it gets any better than this. Now its getting crazy in sapp, as they plan to bring in real world applications. 

Bueno, mi moneda favorita es el rublo ya que es muy fácil ganarlo y tanto es así que hay muchas páginas que si pagan, me sale rublos luego lo transformo en btc o ethereum

I still do not have a favorite currency because I am new to this field, however I have a certain inclination for the trx and the bat, perhaps because they were the first ones I had access to. But certain authors point out that trx is based on blockchain for the global digital entertainment industry, this being an area of great interest for young and old, so it could be a success, now I like it more

My favorite coin in crypto tokens is USDT because it is most popular stablecoin for cryptocurrency traders with the highest market shares it even exceeds Bitcoin (BTC)

On 10/4/2019 at 12:54 PM, MyThoughts said:

Do you have a favorite coin?
What is this coin?
And if this is not a secret, then what did you repel when choosing your favorite coin?

My 5 favorite cryptocurrencies are the ones that I expose here and why I choose them among all.
1. Bitcoin (BTC)

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in terms of market capitalization and volume. In addition, Bitcoin enjoys the highest recognition worldwide, becoming the cryptoactive par excellence.
2. Ether (ETH)

Ethereum cryptocurrency has been the second largest blockchain asset on the market (by capitalization and volume) for many years. It is also known for being the developers of smart contracts and ERC-20 tokens.
3. XRP (XRP)

Backed by the Ripple company and a long list of prestigious companies, XRP has remained in the top 5 for capitalization and volume for the past few years. However, this time has been characterized by controversy, as this cryptoactive cannot be mined, it operates on a blockchain and does not generate new coins.
4. Litecoin (LTC)

Litecoin is another of the main altcoins (alternative cryptocurrencies) on the market. It is based on the Bitcoin code, but focused on correcting more quickly some security and speed details of the old BTC blockchain.
5. Binance Coin (BNB)

Binance Coin is the official cryptoasset of the Binance exchange, one of the largest in the world. This token was created primarily to support transactions on the exchange. However, over time it was adopted by other exchange platforms and today it is among the first cryptocurrencies in terms of capitalization and volume.

Bitcoin is my favorite coin and it will be favorite. Bitcoin has the unmatched  Block chain network with highest security. I can mine BTC going through PoW mining. 

On 10/4/2019 at 6:54 AM, MyThoughts said:

Do you have a favorite coin?
What is this coin?
And if this is not a secret, then what did you repel when choosing your favorite coin?

Obviously Bitcoin because she was the forerunner of everything in the world of blockchains and consequently she is the pioneer and has the greatest reliability of the new investors of course that does not mean that she does not have other currencies or enlarges others like ME, ETH or LTC.

My favorite coin is Ethereum. Because it is a wonderful currency. I like it from all sides. It is an ideal currency. It always holds its value in the world market.

Bitcoin is mine and is the digital golden and has been by far one of the best performing assets on the market, despite periods of stagnation in 2020. Given the current economic situation and the prevailing uncertainty, Bitcoin has been listed As the reference store for value assets, giving the likes of monetary metals like gold tough competition. This has also prompted institutional investors to turn to the digital asset market in recent years. While the overall narrative is largely positive for Bitcoin, there may be challenges that need to be resolved if this momentum is sustained in the long term. As of late, Bitcoin has been considered the go-to asset for institutional investors. Skew market data shows that in the last year, Bitcoin futures on CME have seen a substantial increase in terms of open interest and volume. In fact, BTC Futures at CME saw its OI rise from $ 86 million to a high of $ 948 million. Considering Green's comments, once the challenges for institutional investors are fixed, the digital market space may experience an even bigger boom.

My favorite currency without a doubt is bitcoin, from its origin, since it is a very reliable and recognized Cryptocurrency today, and it allows us to earn money not only thanks to investment, but also through the storage of this currency, since we users keep it hoping that in the future it will rise and obtain a higher value and thus be able to capitalize!

One of my favorite currencies is litecoin, since although it has not had a high enough boom, it has been maintained regularly, I also like it for its low commissions and also its transaction speed

My favorite coin would be bitcoin because why not? It is a practical and obvious answer to most of us people who are engaged in this crypto industry since this digital coin has a value that everyone wanted to have at least. My reasoning is also the same; I choose bitcoin as my favorite because of its value and popularity.  Just looking at the price range of this digital coin in the trade market, you would see how much it is so promising to be a great source of profit if you ever choose to use it as an investment for your trading transactions.

My favorite crypto money earns me the most 🙂 But in general I like my bitcoin, chainlink, bitcoin cash etheri

My favorite currency is Litecoin, I have part of my money in it, my transfers are always with that Cryptocurrency, since it allows me to be fast and its commissions are very low, I also believe that in the future it will exceed $ 300 dollars and I hope I have many saved to take advantage of it.

I have some favorite cryptocurrencies, like Qtum, I have invested in this cryptocurrency now last, waiting for the market to have a big rise, another cryptocurrency that I consider good and favorite is Cardano and Stellar

Hello, just like three months ago I am more aware of the subject and I bought my first cryptocurrencies and my favorite assets are:

1. Bitcoin
  2. Ethereum
  3. Dai o Usdt