Which place you spent more in crypto life ? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Which place you spent more in crypto life ?

I spent more time in forums and trading because I am still very inexpensive and inexperienced trader. Do trading for practice and using forum for learning and earning purpose. 

Nice question  I've spent a lot of time looking for an earning platform, have talked to a lot of friends and have advised where to make money and how to make money. In the end i get  great platform yes its crypto talk  i earn now 

Best place for investing your money is blockchain wallet. Just buy btc and hold it for 1 year. You don’t have to do nothing. After the end of the year get 3x or 5x in year. For example if you 10000$ in btc it will get double in one year. This the power of crypto

I Spend 2-3 hours here in this cryptotalk forum, besides I keep 2 hours for trading.  Thats mean I spend total of 4-5 hours a day here in the crypto world.

I am now spending with another forum that pays for post, however I am looking to build my own sites soon. I learn t a lot in order to spend on reputable forums like Cryptotalk and other forums.

Currently I am not getting much time to come online and spend time on Forums because of offline business that is running.

I spend more time in trading, social mediam and forum also. I spend three to four hours in forum and trading. But I can't spend time in gamble because gambling is risky for me.

I do not spend time on gambling, commerce and forums I all spend about 3 hours a day on a topic. Those are my 2 favorite topics.

I am a newbie and i am still struggling for my 100 posts thats my first goal and i spend my time on reading forums knowing about rules and regulations and commenting in posts 

The cryptocurrency forums are the ones that share my time very well because I spend not less than 6 hours in making research about new crypto project and social media as well because that's where I promote most the new cryptocurrency project that's coming up. 

I Spent My Crypto In Trading Because It Is Only Place Where You Can Earn A Profit By Spending Your Money Otherwise All Are Waste Because In Those You Will Not Loss All Your Money And Dont Get Anything.

I use to learn something so most of the time I am searching for new topic to learn and I take deep knowledge about it. In free time I use Cryptotalk for earning.

Most trading and sometimes recreational gambling. But usually i just save up my bitcoin and part of it are being move into XRP and other small cap coins for high risk investment. This year i am planning to build an investbox portfolio after the success of yoda airdrop and seeing 1% daily works for lifetime.

spacer.png

On 10/21/2019 at 7:07 PM, setifien said:

Social media firstly : telegram, Twitter...(about 3~4 hours)

then trading for around 1.5~2 hours a day 

And around 30 minutes (~1 hour) surfing web (forums, research in Google...)

I just spend my day on the cryptotalk forum and also on the trading becasue these two things are the most best and profitable for us ad through this we can make good money in the market becasue crypto market is the best than the other businesses.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Now I nearly all time depleted crypto trading than exhausted to cryptotalk forum and bitcointalk forum.I as well run go in front cohort and logo blueprint fiverr and upwork.

You know for me i wanted to spend my most of time in this forum,it's so peaceful and part time job offer, I like crypto because it gives us alot of advantages...

On 10/21/2019 at 6:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the 4 place where are crypto people unite and move forward in there life.

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Social medium - For new coins.
  • Forum 

These are the place i used to spend my time 🙂 

• I spend around 5 to 6 hours in gambling and
  • Rest of hours in social medium to gain more knowledge.
  • Now i stick to forum life i spend around 3 hours

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just quote it. so i can hang out there with you.

How about you ? 

I didn't spend my maximum time on these. I joined crypto in 2017. After that i am earning from airdrop and bounty programme. I spend my maximum time of crypto in airdrop to complete working tasks.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 10/21/2019 at 7:13 PM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

i spend my most of life in the trading, social and learning of the trading, because without learning you cannot become perfect, so learning is the first and necessary step to start any business and earn easily.

This is so true about any field and trading is the game of exact analysis of the market and how accurately you can predict so you have to learn first.

I generally invest a large portion of my energy here in discussion considering I have no enough thought regarding exchanging and betting. well I am keen on joining exchanging and betting yet I am startled that my hardships might be placed into squander since it's hazardous.

I love to do leaverage trading .

I spent most of my time here in forum.  I am focused  to earn bitcoin here and of course  to learn a lot about crypto.  I explored also this forum so that I have an ideas all about this and how  to earn more. 

On 10/21/2019 at 5:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the 4 place where are crypto people unite and move forward in there life.

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Social medium - For new coins.
  • Forum 

These are the place i used to spend my time 🙂 

• I spend around 5 to 6 hours in gambling and
  • Rest of hours in social medium to gain more knowledge.
  • Now i stick to forum life i spend around 3 hours

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just quote it. so i can hang out there with you.

How about you ? 

When i joined the crypto world my favorite place was gambling sites. But when i got huge loss then i leave and start my journey to trading and free earnings.

The day in business is constant because I have an alarm clock and such coins and prices whenever I can! In the same way we guarantee some noodles. Watch an hour or two from Butte Coin Points on YouTube. Two hours a day here and even more regularly. When I don't work or relax I constantly look for business areas. I have 4 kids, so I'm just dedicating my crypto resources to my thoughts with as many points as possible.

I am more interested into learning about cryptocurrencies the more I will learn the more I will earn so that's why I am always interested in reading the rules and regulations of different cryptocurrency platforms in this way it could be easier for me to change my life from good to best so Crypto forums and discussions are my favourite.

You're right, those are some places that are spent on crypto users. currently, I spend most of my time doing business in this forum. yeah, it might take around 4-5 hours. I did this while looking at the market.  other than that, I don't spend so much time trading, I might only do that when I sell it.