Is gamling addiction? - Page 5 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Is gamling addiction?

On 12/19/2019 at 9:32 PM, BitCryptoCoin said:

Gambling is not is not addition. Far that only about 20% are addicted while 80% are not addicted accorting to estimate. But, someonencan be addicted. That is just the answer.

I think gambling is a addiction. Addicted is not only because the game is high quality for us to play it. But in gambling is about controlling your emotion. They give you addiction with way win or lose.

So if you win and you can't control your emotion, you will be greedy. And if win again you will want get more and more profit. Another if you lose, you maybe want deposit again to recover your money, but when you still emotion you don't get clear about strategy to win.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

20 hours ago, Man said:

We can't blame someone's addiction in playing gambling. Indeed, we can think of every bet we always win and the reality is reversed. Gambling addiction, can come to anyone, not only to the rich. This must be eliminated, because it is very bad, if we are addicted to playing gambling. But do not have money, thoughts will appear to do evil for money. For the sake of gambling, that is what is feared.

Yeah i'm agree with you but only few people will do evil thing for money because 90% gambler are crypto trader so they don't need to do any bad thing while they are getting money from their trade.

It is the most difficult to control yourself in gambling If we are earning that profit, then we do more gambling to earn higher profits. It is a funn to play I enjoy a lot when i win But i don't gamble everyday 

On 10/21/2019 at 2:32 PM, Lubruselu said:

Yes gambling is addiction cause see that my own in duckdice.io some one high roller deposit litecoin 160 which he afford to lose and say's need to multply to  2300 ltc cause he wanna bought Aston martin car, but suddenly bust those lite coin, then he got angry and deposit 1500 ltc and need to multiply 6000 ltc he put high betting he return to 65 ltc! All he do make rain of those 65 ltc and broke phone and laptop. But for him to lost such money its nothing cause he was afford to lose. So if you are addicted in gambling dont do this with money which you are not afford to live.

Wow this guy has no control onhis gambling and this is such a risky behavior, he will end up losing everything if he keeps doing it, because he is risking a lot of money, even if he is the richest man gambling will burn all what he got.

On 12/22/2019 at 2:16 PM, huyasdad08 said:

Gambling is addictive for some people, like me, I lost a lot there so you can just leave right away before losing more

Yeah when you feel that you are going to lose your all funds of money then you need to leave gambling.

36 minutes ago, haulakers01 said:

yes gambling was very addictive they will give small win at the first to make you believe that you will get rich on gamble oand then you lose everything until you stop

Nah for beginner gambler i think have wrong mindset about gambling. They think gambling is the only way to become rich in short time. I just give advice to all people, to become rich you can't get it on short time also in one night. Because rich people is diligent what they do. All rich people is come from business, gambling is business, but only the owner can rich.

Thank you.

I think if one can actually determine if he, himself knows that he spends so much on gambling it is a good sign. But on the other hand, being aware but not stopping is nonsense so it is addiction.

3 hours ago, juos1s said:

I gambled but I don't think I'm addicted to it as well, it's a way to spend money on luck and you can lose it all there.

I am also same with you. We gambling is only for fun.

So we playing gambling based on our luck, sometimes we can win much and lose all.

With gambling we can know how to manage our money and our emotion. Because if we too greedy, that is can be started to be disaster.

Thank you.

Yes gambling can often lead to addiction. You have to criticize the abusive situation. Many are gambling at home and many are losing money. Gambling will add a lot of courage

14 hours ago, kirubel said:

haha, don't worry am gambling addicted to especially  sport batting are my favorite all the time, yeah i lost meany times when am greedy and eager but when am calm and doing the right ting will me me win all the time

Its better to be addicted to the sports betting which cannot make you lose all money at one time but not the dice gambling it always convince to play more and more but the and of the day you are busting all of your money which is something that's I don't like to be happened to me anymore

3 hours ago, Alis said:

I want to agree with your comments and I think most people don't addiction in gambling I am not addiction in gambling so many people addiction in gambling

And those peoples are get addiction I think they are not know about the winning techniques and that is why thy are losing all their money .

Nothing addictive.But if we become accustomed, it becomes addictive.Because gambling can happen from $ 1 to $ 20 a moment, and if anyone finds this, they want to get more, that's normal.That is why it becomes addictive

10 hours ago, hasdasdaw07 said:

Most people are not addicted to gambling, now it is better to not start gambling, it will make you definitely addictive

I totally agree, gambling only makes things worse, sometimes someone wins so much that they then Deposit their own money without stopping in the hope of winning the same amount of money

5 hours ago, tony13 said:

My freind My advice to you that Gambling is very dangerous and there are many people who have committed suicide or madness or to lose their families and friends because of gambling. So be away from gambling sites my freind... 

I think that is depending on every person to control themself.

I currently is still doing gambling, that is sure really addicted. Sometimes can win and lose, but overall that is fun and also can make your money growing than before. But the main thing before gambling control you become dangerous is don't be so emotion, that is only game, win and lose is normal. Also only use money you can afford to lose.

Thank you.

Gambling is so very dangerous.and this is so scary i know people got gain in the first but later if you get addictive to it all of youre property surely will lost.becouse gambling is not good source of income. 

On 10/21/2019 at 2:32 PM, Lubruselu said:

Yes gambling is addiction cause see that my own in duckdice.io some one high roller deposit litecoin 160 which he afford to lose and say's need to multply to  2300 ltc cause he wanna bought Aston martin car, but suddenly bust those lite coin, then he got angry and deposit 1500 ltc and need to multiply 6000 ltc he put high betting he return to 65 ltc! All he do make rain of those 65 ltc and broke phone and laptop. But for him to lost such money its nothing cause he was afford to lose. So if you are addicted in gambling dont do this with money which you are not afford to live.

Im agree with what you say sir.gambling is so addictive and very dangerous.one of my friends lost his property an house cars and worst thing is her own family.just stay away from gambling.as you said sir.

On 12/23/2019 at 2:59 AM, armor said:

Addiction starts when you are into gambling and you are always wining but you never mind when you fail sometimes. Your mind will be persuading you that you can do it more

Exactly and if the greedyness hits you for sure you will be out of control to youreself and even you are lossing you will always make betting.becouamse youre minds always says one more.and more.until you will lose all youre property

10 hours ago, Win said:

Gambling is so very dangerous.and this is so scary i know people got gain in the first but later if you get addictive to it all of youre property surely will lost.becouse gambling is not good source of income. 

Im agree with what you say sir.gambling is so addictive and very dangerous.one of my friends lost his property an house cars and worst thing is her own family.just stay away from gambling.as you said sir.

Exactly and if the greedyness hits you for sure you will be out of control to youreself and even you are lossing you will always make betting.becouamse youre minds always says one more.and more.until you will lose all youre property

That's is really very sad news if someone lose all property because of gambling. Its look that's man was think that's he can double his assets in a short time that's why he lose all

Yes, I also think that addiction to gambling is not good. A person should stay away from games to which they are addicted, primarily because gambling can cause a mental disorder. I strongly recommend giving up gambling.

10 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

That's is really very sad news if someone lose all property because of gambling. Its look that's man was think that's he can double his assets in a short time that's why he lose all

Yes buddy thats so sad he losses his own familly i told him not to gamble but he his so greedy that time i cannot control him and also that time manny people sorrounding him maybe becouse that he waa having a huge money but now he was only begging someone to fed herself

On 12/30/2019 at 2:17 AM, Win said:

Yes buddy thats so sad he losses his own familly i told him not to gamble but he his so greedy that time i cannot control him and also that time manny people sorrounding him maybe becouse that he waa having a huge money but now he was only begging someone to fed herself

Many of the gambling addicted is those who are richest that's they are only playing gambling in order to having a fun and refreshing mind

5 minutes ago, Lubruselu said:

Many of the gambling addicted is those who are richest that's they are only playing gambling in order to having a fun and refreshing mind

In my country theres alot of gambling addicts.take note they are not rich but they are poor they only live to gamble.that why i always say that stay away from gambling even if you are rich if you will be addicted to gambling.all youre assets and property will disappear

On 10/21/2019 at 11:32 AM, bichou1584 said:

Gambling is very dangerous and there are many people who have committed suicide or madness or to lose their families and friends because of gambling

There was a story of this guy,i remember he even tipped me 5000 does, this was a year ag, he sold most of hos stuffs to invest in crypt, but then he got caught in gambling he later ;ost allis kny and then he lost his child over her wife.

On 11/12/2019 at 1:11 PM, kusvuw10 said:

if you gamble too much and every time you lose you want it back, you greedy more and lose money faster.

That is a common circle of gambling, when you win you want more and for that greed you lose, but then when you lose you want it back.

Gambling addiction is really dangerous, because this will bring you poor in the end. You didn't think for your future of your family, you are selfish you think this gambling can make you rich, you're thinking positively if you are in addiction.

Edited by miskyming

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/21/2019 at 12:32 PM, Lubruselu said:

I agree also with your post. Because every time you lose your curiosity will increase more to play again the game. And it make you further lose.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Gambling problems can happen to anyone from any walk of life. Your gambling goes from a fun, harmless diversion to an unhealthy obsession with serious consequences
You may even do things you never thought you would, like running up huge debts or even stealing money to gamble