Ethereum Price Analysis: Ethereum Able to Reach $ 100,000? - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Stiven

Ethereum Price Analysis: Ethereum Able to Reach $ 100,000?

Discount all astronomical numbers as garbage.   Sure, maybe *eventually*, but after many years inflation will mean that dollar value won't have the same purchasing power.

People want to know how high it will go during their attention span, which may go from a few seconds to a few years at most.

No one can predict the feature and in my opinion I think its very early to have that prediction of etherum reaching $100,000 in price because it is still very far from that and it might take decades or never reach that far.

• +2 1

😂 lol that is a zero percent possibilitie as at this very time that the price values us not even up to a single thousand, i really dont see bitcoin price going close to that even. 

6 hours ago, ComeBackIsrael said:

I think that Ethereum is not able to reach such a price until bitcoin has a price of more than 100,000 dollars. Ethereum will never reach it.

When bitcoin has reach $100,000 there is possiblity that ethereum will be more expensive may be it will be around $40k, which seem pretty good for the price

20 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

Actually too much for this. We do not force or get your hopes up, this is not wrong. But that does not make sense. whereas the price of ethereum has not yet reached $ 250.

This is all assumption and if by all means they projected bitcoin to $100,000, then I will assure you the price of ethereum will still go along way more than thousands

I think not, if Ethereum 2.0 turns out to be a failure then Ethereum will have no chance of reaching a price of at least $ 1000.

On 10/21/2019 at 1:32 PM, cryptokram said:

We see that and we know that but the all time high for Ethereum is not just based on that.

I still remember that the time BTC gained its 20,000 USD and more Ethereum also rise.

Their value in Bitcoin went high also like 0.1 BTC per Ethereum! they just not depend on the bullrun of BTC.

I think that was not possible right soon. but you can keep it a long date time. if your luck favour then you will be a millioner. obliging.

22 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

If we think of mere assumptions, if they are what you say. Bitcoin is $100k, so it is very likely that ethereum has reached the level of $1000+

I don't agree with that,, ethereum will have  to go higher in price, it will be around that $20000,  your assumption has underestimate ethereum capability

I think that the Ethereum coin is a very good currency and will have a great future and a high price, as its price in 2017 reached more than $ 1,000 and I think we will see this price in the months and years to come.

I know that Ethereum coin is one of the most popular and very good coin that we find always on the top with Bitcoin, but I m not sure that Ethereulm can reach a such price of 100000 US Dollars, I think also with Bitcoin will not happen that!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

22 hours ago, Sirlabo999 said:

Thinking about that much price point at this present time is not cool because Crypto currency price could not be easily predicted for nearest Future not to talk of a future still far                                                                                                                                           

We don't need to discard away any form of price prediction, because some might be right and you won't know untill it happens later.

Ethereum does not seem to be able to achieve these highs, especially since it is trading through a bearish trend that is being formed over the 60-minute interval, this trend suffers from weakness due to the decline in the sellers resolve and also the decline of the downside strength.

On 4/23/2020 at 6:27 PM, valenteeno said:

no coin is going to reach a $100,000 mark. price analysis, TA, fibonacci, fundamentals - everything is worthless in the world of crypto

So do you mean even bitcoin don't have the tendency of reaching such price in the future? I can only sense bitcoin that will have such a price movement

18 hours ago, valenteeno said:

who is going to pay/shell out those $100,000 or even less, even for bitcoin? the last ATH was at the end of 2017, couldn't be beat since then

We are talking about the future not this year price prediction, and don't be surprised it will achieve this price in the next decade coming

18 hours ago, valenteeno said:

I personally am much more interested in the nearest future, rather some distant future event that may never happen

Okay, we have to see the response of bitcoin price to halving and if it will be possible for bitcoin to be stable so that other Coins will have a good run too

17 hours ago, valenteeno said:

what can be that response to halving and why do many people believe that it's such an important matter?

It has happened before sbd it will happen again this time around, if the bitcoin price might experience a good bull run, then every coin will have to add more values

• +1 1

12 hours ago, valenteeno said:

nobody talks about bitcoin soaring to such hights as $100,000, let alone ethereum.this is not true.

this is not true. just look at the charts.

It is just predictions which seems too overwhelming, and I don't think it will happen sooner or later, just beating around the bush, the prediction isn't right for ethereum

Ethereum may be able to reach prices that we could not expect but I have some fear about Ethereum due to what happens in the past two days because I did not notice a rapid rise in the price of Bitcoin with a great slowdown in the rise in the price of Ethereum as ethereum was $ 213 when Bitcoin reached $ 8,900

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/21/2019 at 12:47 PM, Stiven said:

Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization and has the best development team. Many price analyzes appear to predict the future of this coin.

Bitcoin is commonly used as a staple for reliable payment methods in the cryptocurrency industry, whereas Ethereum, which is a smart contract platform, has become the most prominent foundation used by most projects today.

After reaching an all-time high of $ 1,400, Eth's price has now dropped to around $ 136.

I think that it can rise to this price because of cryptocurrency and its unpredictability and It will be great i think to the investors and users because they will be earning so much money and I think that would be a great earning if it maximized to one hundred thousand. 

Not really, I don't think ethereum will reach $100000. It is because even bitcoin didn't reach $100000 yet right? So if bitcoin, which is the number one cryptocurrency, cannot be able to grow up to that price, so Ethereum can't also. But if eth will reach that price in the future, then we can expect that bitcoin price has much more higher than the price of ethereum.

• +3 1

15 hours ago, valenteeno said:

while sums like $100,000 or even $10,000 are unrealistic, ethereum may reach $1,000 or even $2,000 for sure.

Yea, this is possible for ethereum to reach a thousand, but it is not advisable to stick to 100000$, which isn't possible for now, we have not seen any sign of it

I assume that Ethereum will now not be able to good deal for the price of $ one hundred,000, given that this altcoin and the capability of this coin, despite the fact that huge, aren't so much in comparison to Bitcoin

Ethereum price unable to reach 100,000 USD?
Because there are many factors that affect the performance of Ethereum,
 including the smart contract platform, because many symbolic projects sell Ethereum bonds to cover operating costs,
 which naturally places a sharp downward pressure on the price of ETH Ethereum,

10 hours ago, Anwyll Axel said:

Never, ethereum will not reached to that much price ever. Although it is a best altcoin with huge demand and popularity but to reach that much price is simply impossible even for Bitcoin too. $100,000 is hell of an amount.

Yea, I don't agree with the prediction, it won't happen now not even in many years to come, but if bitcoin will reach a million dollars, then ethereum is far possible to reach that price