What if Satoshi Nakamato takes all Bitcoins to his wallet back? - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cuterthing

What if Satoshi Nakamato takes all Bitcoins to his wallet back?

On 12/29/2020 at 8:29 AM, guatazoo said:

Satoshi Nakamoto is not eligible to take all bitcoins again because this bitcoins is already owned by the people, although even if he will take all bitcoins, that's means he cannot do anything with those bitcoins because people will not be interested with bitcoin again.  

It is not happening and I don even think something of these nature will exist, because he created bitcoin and launched to the world for people to purchase and how is that possible people will actually give the bitcoin back just like that without having there money back, to my own opinion i said is impossible and will never happen.

• +1 1

Trust in cryptocurrencies will be greatly shaken if Satoshi Nakamoto does such a thing. Millions of people suffer. I don't think he will do such a thing, and why would he do such a thing when the popularity of Bitcoin is increasing. Bitcoin's appreciation will benefit Satoshi Nakamoto the most.

CZ was asking for something that would mean the blockchain can easily be compromised and I always support his good intentions however this was a mistake to ask for. You don't reorg the chain to fix your mistakes. However this was done in a similar event in Ethereum as the chain was forked to take back stolen ethereum owned by developers.

On 1/5/2021 at 6:32 AM, joemcgwa said:

Even so if he will be taking all bitcoins in the world without permission what he will be using with those bitcoins while people have already bitcoin is scammer once its creator has taken all bitcoins. 

Ig he will do such thing there is how people eilll believe that bitcoin is a ve4y big scammers. So tgsts there you'll see some members leave crypto world and others leave bitcoin and start investing within within others coins. 

• +3 1

On 1/13/2021 at 6:04 AM, guatazoo said:

Ig he will do such thing there is how people eilll believe that bitcoin is a ve4y big scammers. So tgsts there you'll see some members leave crypto world and others leave bitcoin and start investing within within others coins. 

I think if mostly of people will prove that's bitcoin is scam, maybe there will no one else who will be interesting in bitcoin because many people believe that's crypto world is under bitcoin control.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

No one can return the money sent or take it to his wallet because it is considered a matter that has passed, and certainly members do not leave their wallets in cryptocurrencies. Everyone here knows the mechanism of action and the inevitable final mining.