TRX or ETH ? - Page 18 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grace

TRX or ETH ?

Both are good projects, if you want to make money I recommend ETH for its ecosystem around it, such as: Smart contracts, Dapps, Defi, NFTs.
Regarding TRX, it is a currency with low transaction fees and that it is just developing, recently they launched something similar to an exchange similar to Uniswap, it will take a little time to find developers for their platform.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I personally prefer tron trx, because it is a coin that I love due to its projects currently in 2020, and that is why it is my favorite coin among all the cryptocurrencies that exist

It is obvious and evident that Tronix far exceeds Ethereum, at least for now, it surpasses Etehereum in speed, security and above all and perhaps most importantly it surpasses Ethereum in its low fee costs, reaching a zero fee in USDT TRC20

I would choose ethereum (eth) because it is second best crypto after bitcoin. And i think that's ethereum price will go even higher.

Well, if i had 1000$ of investment that i had to divide between two that currencies, i would buy Tron for 600$ and Ethereum for 400$. Both coins are really cool, but TRX is newer, so it will increase it price many times more.

I think Ethereum is much more popular currently just because of longer term of existence and more of usage experience. It's a people's mentality: they don't want to change something well tested to something new even the new one could bring them an obvious advantage.  But a lower expenses always win finally. ETH gas price is crazy for now, meanwhile Tron offers much lower cost of transactions.
So, the ethereum 2.0 implementation should become as a key point. They could keep a leadership if they would reduce the gas price, let's say down to 2-5 gwei  as it was a half of year ago. Otherwise Tron will have a good chance to lead.

Ethereum has much more value and much more useful than TRX, you have to think that apart from what the currency is, it has to be accepted by the people. Ethereum for now is better for me, and when they release Ethereum 2.0 I don't think there will be any comparison.

Ethereum is better than Tron in terms of value. Tron and Ethereum are actively doing projects all the time. Both are coins with a bright future. But Ethereum will always stay higher.

TRON (TRX) is still one of the most successful developing platforms, while Justin sun is confident in meeting the goals and promises of the project. There is a chance that the token will take off this year, and now is a good time to invest. Ethereum also needs to solve the accumulated problems, and if the network successfully overcomes them, then we can expect impressive growth here.

230518-2.jpg.f23391e8db74a2125016a4a97a5aa33f.jpg

From my point of view, Ethereum has greater potential due to its smart contracts and DApps, the main characteristics of this currency. Over time many developers will rely more on their code to create and implement more resources and new technologies.

tron has great power since his project is very good. Tronix is the cryptocurrency of Tron, this project allows its users to enjoy decentralized entertainment content, anyone who wants to publish does not have to pay a fee to do it

TRON was founded by Chinese entrepreneur Justin Sun in 2017. ... In 2018, TRON switched its protocol from an ERC-20 token on top of Ethereum to an independent peer-to-peer network.

As a long-term investment I prefer ETH, now if you want to speculate and make money taking advantage of the DEFI boom, you could analyze and invest in some smart contracts through the TRX network since they have much lower commissions but are high risk platforms . I definitely prefer ETH.

ETH will always be the preferred option after bitcoin since it always has a good price and is accepted by different exchanges. It is worth mentioning that there are many wallets open to your reception.

Ethereum and Tron are great blockchains, with many features that make them special. But Tron, in my opinion, far exceeds Ethereum, the main thing: in scalability, security and costs. Tron is a thousand times better than ETH.

And additionally, Solana far exceeds Ethereum and Tron.

Do you know Solana?

1 hour ago, hajathava said:

I think investing in any coin requires careful consideration, but Ethereum is probably the safer coin for investors as this coin is at a staggering stage of growth lately. However, the price of TRX is still safe for you to hold as any coin in this market follows the price of Bitcoin.

You're right. Regarding investment, you must evaluate whether you want to make an investment for the short or long term. It must be taken into account that many projects are abandoning the Ethereum network due to its high costs.

This in the medium term will affect ETH if they do not take action, for now Tron has great potential to grow. And maybe so its price.

4 hours ago, Jane721June said:

Both of these cryptocurrencies are good and have a lot of chances to increase, but I chosed eth, such as it already have good increase from the 150 dollars to 350 and I think that it will reach about 500 dollars in some months 

I do not agree with you. ETH will fall in the medium term as many projects are abandoning their blockchain due to its high cost. And unless ETH 2.0 fixes that, the situation won't change. fewer and fewer people want to use ETH because it is too expensive

I think we need to hold both. Ethereum and Tron have an active development team. Ethereum has a greater market capitalization than Tron, but Tron is very active in developing their projects.  Both coins are interesting in their own way, individual.

This is too difficult a choice, as both ETH and TRX have their pros and cons. Here, you should rather start from the coin in which you hold your assets. If you only choose the entry point, then you need to study both for a long time and hard. Personally, I have long had ETH, and I like its prospects better, so I do not plan to transfer assets to TRX. The choice is always yours.

I would have a position in both, since in their fundamentals both cryptocurrencies are the basis for other cryptocurrencies, and that in the long-term investment has a lot of value. Maybe I would make 60% ETH and 40% TRON from a reduced position.

Remember this is not a test suggestion, it is just an opinion

Both are great cryptocurrencies.

For now TRX is much better than ETH at transaction fee.

But when new version ETH come up I will be more prefer to ETH.

Anyway they both have a lot of best future projects and I love both TRX and ETH.