TRX or ETH ? - Page 10 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grace

TRX or ETH ?

In these times I think that tron is taking much advantage of Ethereum due to the high transaction cost of the latter, both have a good development team and very good development as such, but the high cost of the eth network hinders the progress of this. which gives tron a great advantage, I hope that with the exit of the ethereum network 2.0 they can solve the gas problem and thus position itself as the best

Two coin are good.  But Tron is more actively in public than ethereum, so it became popular so quickly, but Ethereum is more reputable than TRX)

Both are very nice coins. But the ethereum is bigger. Besides this, Tron has nothing to do with it. TRX can be valued more. I recommend you to hold TRX.

It is difficult to choose between the two because they are both unique and have been giving incredible potential, but in my opinion, I stay with TRX the man behind her is nothing more and less Justin Sun I think he will give us many good things that speak in the very near future, believe me.

ETH and TRX become my favorite parts, they have their own advantages and I like it. TRX is now more cost-friendly to conduct transactions than ETH

Trx is superior to ethereum because the transactions are cheaper compared to the latter where the commissions are higher

it depends on what way i am gonna use them. if i want to send usdt in different exchanges i will use tron chain for transfering it because there is 0 fees available in tron usdt transactions but if i want to keep my money safe i would use ethereum because it is more safe for me

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Definitely Eth, it's one of my favorite coins, although if what you are looking for is low-cost transaction the Trx is the best!

• +1 1

Ethereum and TRX are two currencies that have a great future, but the better Ethereum in a bigger way has a promising future.

why do you say that it is better? these are different protocols, tokens and with advantages. One should be able to use it all, and not just one. You should look at every aspect, not just the price 😃

Both are a good option, you just have to see which one to use since they have different characteristics such as, for example, the stability of eth is greater than that of eth

On 10/20/2019 at 7:58 AM, Grace said:

Both of them have a lot of dapps and they could both go to the sky.

Vitalik and Justin work hard to make their coins better too so i am not sure which one could be better in the future.What do You think about this ?

Both ethereum and tron are good options but ethereum is far ahead of trx and that its 2.0 network still does not come out, that when that happens it will give ethereum even more advantage above than tron

• +5 1

I kept digging into importing articles and read that Tron debuted in the ranking of the Ministry of Industry and Technological Development of China and really ranked at the top of this list.

Tron was able to defend all cryptos except EOS, ZyCrypto reports.

EOS took first place, followed by Tron in second place and ETH in third.

ZyCrypto notes that “Tron has high level reliability and coverage even though it is still young and growing. Its network supports Ethereum smart contracts that improve chained transaction processing. It houses about 200 decentralized applications, it won 145.6 in the evaluation.

without a doubt eth, every day is taking more strength, of the altcoins in the market this one has many purposes and for that reason it has grown so much

I think ether because there are more people who love him and his infrastructure is very strong and soon Etherium will be 2.0 which may be a faster exit for him but tron is also quite strong, we cannot ignore it

Ethereum is better than Tron, that's because Tron is the first Dapp developer to succeed with many new projects, such as BNB, EOS and currently many projects that are in the ethereum network have their own blockchain.
In the future, Ethereum will still survive and now I see many new projects that have the same ideas as Ethereum and they offer speed in making transactions.

ETH for the win i think ETH has more potential than TRX lets see when new network is ready.

1 thing for now the gas fee are high at the moment.

• +5 1

They are both doing well, but I truly believe that ETH is better, stronger and more established. BTC and ETH are the best at the moment in my opinion. The price of ETH will increase much more than that of BTC at the time, it is already doing so, this year the growth has been immense compared to that of BTC.
Greetings.