YOUR PRIVACY, YOUR EVERYTHING - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

YOUR PRIVACY, YOUR EVERYTHING

very good advices cause many of people facing these problemes cause they are not carefully with this subject and these advices should making them carefull

I have learned in my time in this world that security is a priority, as you mentioned it is one of the most important things to pay attention to, I like your suggestions, not to share our keys with anyone, both public and private, it is also It is necessary to secure our accounts with the necessary measures such as the 2fa authenticator, cell phone number, do not open suspicious emails, have an anri-phishing and more.

Thank you so much dear friend for this valuable advice . Through your this advice I have learned much .I really liked your this mode of information for others .

Absolutely you are right and have given a good advice all members.Our privacy is everything. If our privacy becomes one on this forum, then our money can be looted from our wallet. We are responsible for keeping our privacy a secret.

Exactly i 100% agreed woth this point. Everyone should make strong paswrd. Dont use same paswrd many several accounts. Your paswrd must contain dogits and symnols 

Our privacy is very important in our field of work, so we have to protect it from all people, even those close to us, because it may be hacked and stolen at any moment by some fraudsters who monitor your work to take advantage of the opportunity and steal your account.

• +1 1

شكرا على هذه المعلومات القيمة ، فعلى الرغم من التطور الذي يشهده العالم ، فإن المحتالين كثر ، لذلك لا ينبغي وضع المعلومات الشخصية في الأجهزة العامة ، ويفضل عمل نسخة مكتوبة من المعلومات الحساسة ، على سبيل المثال (كلمة المرور ، رقم بطاقة الائتمان ) في مكان آمن تثق به.

I totally agree with you friend, privacy in these cases is paramount because otherwise we would fall into the hands of unscrupulous people who only want to rob us of all our sacrifices. Bad people have always existed and more in this time of pandemic than instead of seeking to work honestly, they go for the way that is easier for them is to steal and cheat us to obtain our profits.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my dear friend thank you for your sharing knowledge but yes you are correct, you privacy is you everything, don’t give your privacy with someone you don’t trust your somebody that you cannot know, just keep your privacy for your safety, this day is safety first.

Yes my dear friend you are right our privacy is everything for us as we can get a example of crypotalk if we can give our I'd and password to any people maybe they can steal our money. 

Thank you for this good piece of advice. There might be lot of users out their who doesn't know the difference between the public keys and private keys. It is essential that the uses take cautious steps to safeguard their own interest from any sort of unfair practices. Privacy and security should be maintained to be able to have a strong base.

Once privacy really needs to be properly secured because we dont eant to expose our private life to the world and our private password or pins should be well protected

Thanks for sharing these informative contents. When we are working online we are open to many threats and spammers, so we must be aware of our privacy and keep our self secure from the spammers. We must not share the login credentials online, keep our accounts safe with 2FA, and make sure to check  whether you're logged in to the official websites; there might be phishing attacks, so you must be aware of every risks and incoming threats.

Yes this is true if we secure our privacy then it's mean our account is in our hands but if we gave it to other then he will reaches our account and get benefit. We have to keep our private keys safe and don't allow anyone to touch our personal key's or account.

Yes you are absolutely right. Yes privacy is very important in our life. We want to always maintain our privacy. By doing that we can success to crypto currency. I feel very happy by working crypto currency. 

You need to make sure that your privacy is not played with. You don't have to do KYC in any exchange as there are exchanges that don't require KYC. There are also decentralised exchanges that you can make use of without doing KYC. There are also coins like Monero that have good privacy but bitcoin is also a good one at this.

Cryptotalk is place where many scammers are sitting and just waiting for your one mistake so that they can take away all your money so never ever give you password to anyone unknown person if you want your money to be safe.

This is the incredible data and helpful for everybody. I think alongside this individuals should utilize virtual console too. I'm utilizing it since I have confronted awful circumstance. a debt of gratitude is in order for the extraordinary data.

Privacy is also important. You are earning money now. Beware of scammers. Lot of scammers are collecting your data to get your cash outs. Beware of people who do something weird. Just keep your words and your post independent. Give you personal privacy. Dont put everything on replies. Give ideas and knowledge but dont give your self in the post.

On 9/26/2020 at 1:52 PM, Guru2050 said:

These are the basic, bold steps to safeguard and keep one highly protected from their threat.

Thanks buddy for such a great topic full of detailed information. I agree with you 'your privacy is your everything' we should be careful while registering on doubtful websites because they can use our login credentials to access our other accounts. You need to secure your account details somewhere only you can access. I like your point to note details on hardcopy rather then saving online as this is the matter of money. Private keys are too important to save your wallet from other's access, you should save them because you can loss your asset if you forget your keys. I appreciate you for writing such a great piece of information. 

We should be careful in handling private keys. There is a chance of being scammed if it lands on the wrong set of hands. Always keep it private and never share them to anyone that you are not familiar with.

Yes privacy is everything . So we want to privacy in our life and some matter which we think no one know about it. So if you would lose your privacy then it can be harmful . So make steong privacy and unique.  Must be unique because with same password you can hack easily. Don't use same gmail and password on different site which i think is common reason to lose your money.

Yes, of course, the security of our box is in our hands, for they are keys, and if we lose them, we will lose everything like the wallet in it. If we lose the wallet, we will lose money with it, and then we will know the meaning of wasting privacy.

That's right, which also brings us to the issue of creating a strong private keys and also making it a confidential thing that no one should have access to but you alone.