[For Beginners]Simple but technical questions - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

[For Beginners]Simple but technical questions

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable information. These questions are all on our minds, especially beginners, as they enter a new site and field. They need this information. To learn more about this field, I advise them to follow members and benefit from such publications.

• +3 1

These questions are very important and it seems that you have made an effort to answer them, but I have a note of why we might use wallets that keep our private key at a time when there are wallets that do not ask us for our private keys.

29 minutes ago, saersloom said:

Dear friend, thank you for this valuable and useful information, and every beginner must know trading in cryptocurrencies and how to win them in order to achieve the Lord.

Please you must follow this topic as your post is itself too generic and off-topic ! https://cryptotalk.org/topic/352915-avoid-using-excessive-generic-phrases-try-to-be-a-little-bit-creative-to-construct-quality-crypto-related-posts/?tab=comments#comment-14755488

37 minutes ago, Mohammed33 said:

These questions are very important and it seems that you have made an effort to answer them, but I have a note of why we might use wallets that keep our private key at a time when there are wallets that do not ask us for our private keys.

Can you write your questions quite clearly? I have not known yet what you really wanted to ask here regarding the wallet's private key. Quote me with your clear questions, I will get back to you. 

Thankful for this kind of necessary information. You are absolutely gorgeous in your sayings. New one in this forum really needs this type of motivation. You are doing great job and you will really gain your reward. Glad to see your post. Really thankful.

This is very critical for the wallet's protection and stability. You can never divulge any details about your wallet to a third party. Investing in reliable and trustworthy sites is indeed a good idea. Hundreds, if not thousands, of fake websites exist to steal your money. Similarly, the address of your wallet for any money is a unique sequence of numbers and letters that can never be duplicated. This distinguishes cryptocurrencies while still making working with them simple and safe. Just be careful of con artists. There is rarely anybody or any website that will guarantee you big profits in a brief amount of time. Take responsibility for the safety of your wallet and your money. @shakeelsherpao

: Yes, I agree 
The questions are simple and easy for beginners but also need to be smart and know what you write . And you have enough knowledge of that . And have a little experience too . To have enough knowledge, you have to be conscious and learn a lot of things.  The questions are simple but have a special technique

• +4 1

Thanks for sharing this wonderful information as we know that most of us as the members of the crypto currency platform we don't have kniw and experience about this but we are able to understand little about it and I will advise my fellow members to try and acquire more knowledge and experience about it 

I want to thank you very much for this really amazing information. I was ignorant of what you are talking about, but after I read your post with focus I became aware of a lot of information about the topics I said ... I can tell you that now I have little information, but there is no doubt that it will help me overcome the barriers and obstacles that are on my way

You are right, my friend, I agree with you on this, you should secure your wallet well and keep your information in a safe and confidential place and not share it with anyone, and not invest in unreliable and badly reputed platforms, and avoid falling into the net of fraudsters and hackers who make attractive offers They deceive people and steal their money, information, and accounts, thus protecting yourself from theft and loss of money.

I congratulate you for the questions you posted in your topic, they are very useful, and newbies in this way will be able to learn a little more about their coins, and the correct way to store them in their Yobit wallet, and then be able to do business with they.

Thank you very much dude for sharing this wonderful and informative article in this platform, which will help the members of this platform more precisely the new members of this platform learn more about technical issues about cryptocurrency, in other to be successful in this platform.

Actually my dear friend, you created a good topic and I want to thank you for the excellent explanation you gave with examples. I also think we knew a little bit about Blockchain technology and about the different wallets, but you explained it better, especially to our new colleagues here who might think that there is a risk in storing coins in their own wallets or investing in cryptocurrency, but the opposite is true, and in the end we are all. Here to learn, especially from the elderly, and it is our duty to support and help each other to advance and continue this forum, I wish all the best.

This is great work and we all would be appreciate to younon this good work because i m also kew user but still didnot know the answer on these question but you have given us a good knowledge and your way to knowledge sharing was really amazing. Thanks.

It's the most questions that the majority of new users ask often and you have have answer them correctly, as you say there is many way to store your coins and got incoming about them,for I  really prefer some exchange like binance kucoin huobi pro for that.

This post is fantastic, and you've earned a lot of good credibility points as a result of it. I believe you deserve it because you wrote an informative post that will help many members understand cryptocurrencies.

As usual, your presentation of very useful topics is not new.
Thanks for this detailed explanation of these questions and introducing them in an easy and clear way for all members, especially for beginners among us.

Some may consider these questions very easy, and they do not know that they are very important for beginners and will help them understand a lot about encryption, there is no doubt that everyone will need such information because learning it has become necessary.

Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us, it really helped me and answered many of my questions.

You are really an active and expert member of this forum.

I hope the older members with experience provide such information as well.

Good luck to everyone.

These three questions are one of good questions.The person who owns the cryptocurrency stores his coins in his wallet such as yobit is a wallet where your can store your coins and later you can withdraw them when you need money.People save there coins for long term and invest to get profit for future is like mining of it rates goes it I gives you profit.There are programmers who are controling our coins and they made unique address which are provided to owners by sending the address to there emails.

Its really very important and useful information that you provided to us. In the world of cryptocurrency bitcoin proves a really very useful for people. Which currency you wanna used firstly make sure about all its aspects.

Yes you are right friend the senior members should explain to us how do they store coins in wallet and how the wallet is been generated and we need to know the basic rules and regulations involved when using the wallet and also the protective measure taken in order not to loose your coins in the wallet