Finding bitcoin atm arround you - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcryptoHan

Finding bitcoin atm arround you

Bitcoin ATM is one kind of our traditional ATM. We can easily withdraw our money from ATM. We can buy bitcoin from ATM also which is another good features. But bitcoin ATM is not available in my state. So I have to wait. 

Good day mate. I think this is a great achievement in the crypto world. Having a bitçoin ATM around you where you can purchase or sale a coin is something applaudible.

These ATMs are really easy to use. They work just like the normal ATMs but they are not connected to any bank instead they are connected to customers wallets.

They are of two types, unidirectional(which works only one way, buy or sell) and birectional( which works both ways, you can buy and sell on the same ATM). The first of these ATMs was robocoin that was first used in canada.

This is the interesting to find the ATM of the Bitcoin near you because if you find the ATM near you can easily  send and receive your Bitcoin that is very beneficial for you and I am hoping to find ATM of Bitcoin near me 

The concept and scope behind the block chain ATM is something nice but it's not authorized yet in my country as the Government openly restrict any transaction concerning Bitcoin although we find our ways around it

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a nice dream that I hope to witness, and to have a lot of Bitcoins at the time. It is very interesting to be able to earn money online without he complications f traditional jobs and what is even more interesting is to be able to buy things with that money wherever you go. Such facilitation will certainly increase the value of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general.

• +1 1

On 9/21/2020 at 1:22 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

Some months ago, I was looking for jeans to know that bitcoin ATM around me, but I later got a result online. The site is coinatmradar.com

You can get any information about any crypto ATM from the site. These are the list of the information got from the site:

1. List of ATM manufacturers

2. List of all ATMs in the world, in you country and location. 

3. Phone number and email of the company operator the ATMs

I was able to use it to trace the bitcoin ATM in my location with the use of the map on the site. You can try it, you will really like the site. 

There is not any ATM machine installed near my area but soon the Bitcoin ATM is installed and peoples will use that becasue soon the crypto market soon going to be legal in all over the world and we can use easily it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

there will be only one option in the atm kind of machines that is possible if any of the exchanges add the withdrawal system in atm and add the machines in different places.

Thank you for sharing this post with me, actually i didn't know there's a bitcoin atm in my country. I think it's a great movement for my country, i hope we can reach more bitcoin atms because all of the mare far away from me. Crypto is becaming more famous every year and i beileve atms will start to use more in the near future.

• Useful or interesting 1

The coinatmrader.com is the answer. They even have a search engine that will list you all the atm near you. And if you are in a town that has bitcoin atm, you can make use of the good map to look for the exact location of the atm you want. They ATMs also have customer care lines and support on coinatmrader. 

• +2 1

On 1/7/2021 at 11:18 AM, GanBin said:

The coinatmrader.com is the answer. They even have a search engine that will list you all the atm near you. And if you are in a town that has bitcoin atm, you can make use of the good map to look for the exact location of the atm you want. They ATMs also have customer care lines and support on coinatmrader. 

It is coinmarketradar not coinmarketradar. Can be used to know everything you want to know about bitcoin atm. 

On 1/7/2021 at 8:28 AM, LeviAckerman12 said:

Thanks for sharing this website with us! It's gonna be really helpful for me cause i'm from germany and cryptocurrencies are legal here right now! and i'm really happy for that! i'll be able to use crypto atm's!

Try it to know the crypto ATM near you and the counties near you. Use the map also very effective. 

Using Atm for crypto will be another historic big blow and trend on the part of spreading crypto to the world. There are various countries and regions that have prohibited the use of ordinary cryoto so as to suit their likes. But we gave to sight mistakes and we have to correct it. atms will make it all serious and easy to use on the party of crypto

This option is very good without any doubt, because in one way or another it helps people like us to be more informed, every day and we can know when and how they are located from ATMs and all these things.

• +3 1

Unfortunately, the crypto is not regulated in my country yet and not a single bank supports the trading of crypto. Therefore, there is no ATMs for Bitcoin deposit or withdrawal at the moment. I hope in the near future, my country regulates the cryptocurrencies and these transactions will be possible.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Nice to see that but in my country there isn't many bitcoin atm and if i want to use one i have to travel 2-3 hours with car. But number of the bitcoin atm is increasing year by year and i beileve more people will start to use it in this year. It's totally normal because crypto is becaming more popular every year.

• +1 1

On 9/21/2020 at 9:22 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

Some months ago, I was looking for jeans to know that bitcoin ATM around me, but I later got a result online. The site is coinatmradar.com

You can get any information about any crypto ATM from the site. These are the list of the information got from the site:

I was able to use it to trace the bitcoin ATM in my location with the use of the map on the site. You can try it, you will really like the site. 

Thank you bro for this info. I will follow suit and see if I can get anyone around. That is if I will need it though. Thank you very much 👍👍 @BitcryptoHan

There are no Bitcoin ATM's in our country and I feel nobody in this forum belongs to a country that has Bitcoin ATM's. The Bitcoin ATM's will be good for people who wants to encash their Bitcoin.

On 9/21/2020 at 2:22 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

Its cool information  that by this site we can trace the atm machines  of bitcoin which  situated  near us..  But a problem  is for those member  where crypto is not accept  yet and especially  bitcoin because this topic about  bitcoin machines ..  By the way, google also can help us in this case.. 

Oh nice site. I just searched nearest Bitcoin ATM just by typing my city name, it shows the list of all ATMs including newly joined Bitcoin ATMs. There are also the extended search features on this site like buying and selling cryptocurrencies, supported currencies, etc. For better experience, user can enable location access to the site to find the exact route to the ATMs. 

Thanks for this topic . This is very informative topic for us. But unfortunately i didn't find any atm machine around my us. Crypto currency plateform is working on this project but there is no atm machine introduce for bitcoins.i hope this will happened in future.

I wish I could find a Bitcoin ATM around me, that my country has changed an economic crisis, and are banned from the major countries, so we have no one, or our government has no technical development to this degree, i hope to solve this problem. 

It is a very good page to find out but unfortunately in my country this is not the case because there are not many, and BTC is not very well received as an asset in my country, but this tool is really very useful.

On 9/21/2020 at 11:22 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

Unfortunately, in the country I live in, there are no banks, not even Visa cards or a Bitcoin ATM. The country in which I live is bad. The Bitcoin ATM must be put in place.

• +2 1

The site seems like something that will help a lot of members in the crypto world to use their crypto currency but sadly for me, there are no bitcoin arms in my area because bitcoin is not yet recognized in this country but I'm happy that we are seeing more and more technology like this in the crypto world.

Thank you, my friend, for this very important topic, unfortunately in my country, there is no cryptocurrency teller at all. The nearest cryptocurrency teller is 92 kilometers away in Beirut, Lebanon. Unfortunately, I hope from my country and those in charge of cryptocurrencies that an ATM will be established in my country because The popularity of cryptocurrencies here is very big and it needs that thanks

It is a very good idea for me my friend, and I really thank you for this information. I will check the site and search for the ATM closest to me because I need such a site or this way to find out where I can find ATMs, and I will mention what I found on this site in a later post.