A quick look up on the ratings feature. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

A quick look up on the ratings feature.

Thank you, my friend, for your distinguished topic. Of course, the number of positive reputation indicates the great value and benefit of your topic, and vice versa.

But you do not have to despair if you get some negative reputations, but you should focus more on your work and avoid the mistakes you made.

I find that this is an important topic for us to shed light on, and every content creator here must know what the members ’opinions are about the publications he publishes, so that he knows where his weaknesses and strengths are and to benefit from the opinion of the members

• +4 1

Thank you my friend. For me, what is important is that my post reaches the highest point of admiration for the reader and gives me a positive reputation. Good luck to you, my friend, and to all members.

• +3 1

The ratings are very important, it gives a good indicator of the subject if it is evaluated by a positive or negative assessment, but I see there is sometimes a problem that Participants give inaccurate opinions.

hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your information in that way we will get repetition easily but we should also write a useful content for the beginners number of employee who joined this platform on daily basis so we should have them in that way we will get more application

Thank you, this information shows us the usefulness of our topic.
These interactions are important in developing coding talk for the better
In addition, it teaches us from mistakes, so our knowledge grows.
That is why we have to give a positive rating to every useful post

Thank you for this participation, my dear friend, a detailed and accurate explanation that the new members will definitely benefit from.I advise everyone to be active members of this forum by always using evaluation and giving each publication its right so that we can maintain the quality of the forum

• +2 1

You always contributing publications with high information content since many beginners did not know that you could do that, in my case I only saw the reactions but I did not know that I could also see how many participants qualified me and now with your publication and the graphics are It will make it easy for me to know that I appreciate it.

• +1 1

You are right. Those who misuse the ratings feature must try to change from thier bad behavior and start doing what is right for the well being of this forum as well as other participants. 

Certainly, there is a great role for the ratings received by members within this credibility forum, in order to know the quality of the topic and its importance.
Your support for members and your encouragement for them will be reflected in the support and interest of other members.

• +1 1

I also like the rating system of this forum and you are right from the rating we can also analysed that it is a good post or many people are liking it and I think we should also give good reaction to good post.

• +3 1

On 9/21/2020 at 2:15 AM, George10 said:

IMG_20200920_232236_927.thumb.jpg.161c6e6c7524cec8aaf8116983432aff.jpgToday I would like to discuss something that you might be familiar with concerning the ratings feature on how to find out how many participants gave you rates on a certain reaction being it positive,love,or negative one as demonstrated in the shared screen shot.

Reactions/ participants reacted;

Love from 3 participants.

+1 from 1 participant.

+2 from 4 participants.

+4 from 5 participants.

+5 from 3 participants.

Basically this helps you to know the quality of your topic or post by looking at the number of participants reacted on a certain rate for example if five members rated on -5 you will know that something is wrong with your post and need to improve or rather work hard next time and probably you will be motivated if the opposite happens.

hope you have taken something stay safe and happy posting.

Yes my friend it depends upon the quality of our posts. If our posts have good material which is of some value for anyone then definitely he will give us a good ratings points. If the post is not useful or not according to the rules and regulations then we will get the negative rating points which will effects our reputation on the forum. So avoid to make such useless posts on the forum. 

• +1 1

Yes my friend you are right and of course you are a wonderful person and this feature offers us a lot of good things and maximum control in giving evaluation and size to others so it is wonderful. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Topics with attractive content will receive positive evaluations. Yes, we can know the number of positive or negative feedbacks that we got. But I have a question that I hope to find the answer to, can I know the people who evaluated topics?

• +2 1

I am very impressed with this mechanism for evaluating posts, there are degrees of quality, the proposed topic may be good, you can put it +2 or +3, but if the topic is excellent, you will not voluntarily put it +4 or +5.

Thus, the publisher can know the quality of the topic that he presented and avoid mistakes, if any, in his topic.

• +2 1

The evaluation of the topic varies from member to member because each member has his own opinion or a certain level of information . If the subject gets a lot of positive reputation and also gets a very small number of negative reputation, then this means that the post needs more explanation or that some members have an opposite opinion of your opinion .

• +3 1

The subject of reviews is a very simple topic
Most of the members of this forum have Facebook and Twitter pages, and the same principle here
When you receive many negative interactions, this means that there is something wrong and when you receive many positive interactions, this means that you have published useful content and the evidence for this is the positive interactions

• +2 1

My friend, if you work well in this forum, your rating will increase in the future.  So we have to work hard to be successful in this forum.  If we have to post well then we can be successful by getting rating.

Thanks. You asked a good question. Thank you for making such a nice comment. Basically, not everyone has the same point of view or opinion in this forum. If we give each other a rating, we can be motivated and interested in the work. We must give a rating. If I make a good post, others will definitely give me a positive rating.

It is good to have positive reputations because this indicates the importance of your topic and that you are writing good content. Therefore, I try to learn and gain sufficient experiences so that I can create useful comments and posts.

• +3 1

Thank you for this information. The ratings feature helps to classify the reputation, whether it is negative or positive. This enables us to work on developing ourselves and looking for corrections for errors in the event that the evaluation is negative. It will enhance our self-confidence and strengthen our enthusiasm and motivate us to gain experience and  Creating the best if the reviews are positive. It is an important feature and useful for working and succeeding in this platform

I have look and understand what you are trying to explain to the members especially new members who didn't have much ideas on this and how it goes in the forum but rating is compulsory that is why we need to have it knowledge.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this good and useful information. I now have a good idea about the posts by all friends. In this way, we can know the number of interactors on the topic and the posts.

• +1 1

Thank you for your excellent explanation. This feature enables us to know the number of reviews we receive and this will improve our level a lot. If the majority of the reviews are positive, we must continue to provide more and strive towards the best and the best quality. And if they are negative, this indicates that  There are mistakes that we have to correct that threaten our existence on this platform, so we have to search for them, address them, and publish the distinctive content that gives us a good reputation.

• +5 1

The new evaluation system in the forum is very important because through it we can know the degree of benefit received by reading the topic or our comment.