A quick look up on the ratings feature. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

A quick look up on the ratings feature.

Dear Mate, You shared such an informative topic and clear all misunderstanding above rating. Sadly to say giving negative reaction is not good. If someone is wrong we should correct them by tagging and messaging them. Yeah it true that people opinions are not same but we should mention them instead of negative reaction. Keep Sharing you useful content and support one another. 

Rating enables users to analyze the quality of posts and content. This way one can increase the ability to create more content worthy posts. This is a good feature connected by the Cryptotalk platform to create better quality content.

I read a question about the heart and it looks like it counted as +1 but I'm sure it wasn't, I think it's better to use + responses. I'm not saying it didn't count but I'm a little scared about it and probably better to use but I don't mind how everyone might like to give.

Well we should all make sure that we are only giving ratings to those that deserve them. We should also ensure that we rate contents according to their important and quality. So many posts are hyped and don't deserve the ratings that they've been given.

Edited by kaliphatesani

This is a very important thing in every job.That is because everything is incomplete without it. Because if we categorize something into something, they do it in some way, they do something in a way that sounds great and when it's very important.So I think I should do that because it's important. 

Thank you for raising this topic and the information that helps me to know more about the people who evaluated my message, and thus I know to what degree I have reached the levels of mastery of work, do I have to do more or have reached the required level of skill in writing posts

Thank you for this information, of course, the rating is due to the content and quality of the topic. If useful, it deserves positive evaluation. If it contains errors, then you direct the person to improve the topic and learn from his mistake

• +2 1

I think the reputation is a very important thing in this forum. The negative reputation indicates the poor publication, and it means that our level must be improved. The positive reputation means that the publication is useful and motivates others to spread their knowledge on this forum

• +1 1

Quickly look   if we do on our rating, we see that all our good friends, they have commented well and liked our posts and our rating on the basis of it keeps getting better. 

Thank you for this information I really wanted someone to explain the idea of likes and responses to each of my posts.hope you understand my post.thank you.

Thank you, my friend, I knew this information, but my question to you, if we assume that the example you have presented is correct, is it possible that they would not delete a post that had more than 5 people who reacted to it negatively?  Thanks in advance

@George10

• +2 1

I wish everyone to create useful and content posts to get a positive reaction and give us a good reputation, and this will save him from any warning or being banned if he gets a bad reputation

Irregularities in the payment process, in addition to failing to read the post before evaluating some members, especially. This will force us to pay attention to our mistakes, to improve the posts we create.     

Hello my friend
Thank you for sharing this
About the ratings feature
Of course, my friend, giving evaluation to members' publications is very good because it provides us with ideas and useful information about the forum rich in a lot of knowledge about electronic currencies.
But we may get a positive evaluation because we were able to communicate the idea to everyone with ease and credibility
And also a negative evaluation, which makes us do more research and provide the best next time to make our publications of high quality and attract many members and a good reputation as well.

• +2 1

Thank you for this helpful post 

Members can now know the number of people who were giving them a positive reputation for their participation and to create more useful posts so get good reputation from more people .

• +3 1

Hey mate,we can know the degree of benefits received by members by readings the topics or our comments,but in case i get spammed with negative then we should report,this is good thing to know important of what we are publishing.

These evaluations benefit many members in terms of enhancing oneself to work hard and provide new information that helps members to develop this forum in the future and the reputation helps to get money within the forum and everyone must work to share important topics in order to rely on them in the future  Thank you

Unfortunately, we lost this great feature due to the presence of some cheaters, so we must avoid giving random reactions that may lead to us being banned from the forum.

Rating feature is always good in this forum as we can analyse our quality of our comments. Positive rating will always encourage a user to post/comment useful and informative information in this platform.

Super sir as far as i know you are a best one member of this forum too. So your posts are also attractive and a lots of people love with your work as i also gives +1 and +2 reactes to all good members posts because all super members as you having right to receive good and positive reactes. It is also great that a lots of people give you positive reactes i hope so you will get more reputations with time and you will get more benefits in future also. 

• +2 1

It is very important to know the ratings so that we know the quality of our publications, so the more we rank more, this means that our reputation increases and that our publications benefit from them a lot of members

We must all strive for our publications to be valuable and useful and contain many important information for all members in order to obtain a good evaluation that leads us to obtain a good and good reputation.

It is true my friend, reviews are a good way to give the owner of the post due from the effort or valuable information he provides, but I sometimes notice that the evaluation is done in a random way, so I hope the administration will solve this.

In order to see the rating feature

instantly we need to create an

important useful topic and

write in very simple language.

So that everyone can understand.

Seriously the rating feature of this platform is really good because when members rates your post you'll be able to know their opinion on your content,which will help you yo know if you're to adjust and improve it quality or IG you're to keep up with what you've been doing