If you get scammed - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bogdanoff

If you get scammed

I say scammers should not fall into the trap. If they steal this information from you and use it for a bad purpose, you will be held responsible.  Thanks

• +1 1

This crypto world is full of scammer that's why some countries has not allowed to use and it is illegal in that countries. Scams like Airdrops and some fake ad's website do that work and they should be banned.

You given very good advice and if noone talked about their experience with scammers then we wouldn't know how to avoid them and maybe only suspect something is going on andt his is truth anyone that has an experience that made him or someone he knows lose money to scammers he should be talking about it because we learn to protect ourselves this way.

• Useful or interesting 1

Their main target is to newbie which has no knowledge, they offer simple task and say that we will pay you much .Newbie ready easily and in this way scammmer steal their property and also black mail them.  Avoid from these heartless people.

• +4 1

If they manage to scam you, nothing can be done to get your money back but what you can do is share what happened to you and help people to avoid this type of scam since they can steal all their money so never do business  with people they do not know or on unknown platforms never invest in this type of thing because they do scam them quickly I wish them good luck and may this never happen to them.

In these situations it is advisable not to open links sent by other people without first reviewing them, an antivirus also helps a lot to avoid these inconveniences since every day there are more ways to cheat.

Cryptotalk is fully filled with scammers and hackers. there are much risks where have given more profits. Not invest on tokens announced through airdrop which have more chances to scam .if you get scammed, your account will be not given back and you will be run here long period without getting scam by obey and follow the rules and guidelines of forum. 

Really being scammed is something very scary, so I always avoid taking ideas from some people who give me a link to open it, I doubt at that moment it will not be a malicious link because there are many ways to scam and that is what I want to always avoid.

Edited by yulitzacalvete
spelling error

Yes, of course, we must always have self-confidence and patience in order to obtain a good reputation from the beneficial posts that contribute to the development of the cryptocurrency community because the acceleration of its end is not good.

You will see many types of scammers in the forum.  Those who embezzle their money by showing good offers to the common people.  So before doing any work or investing in that work, we need to have a good idea about that work.  Then we can easily identify the scammers.  Thank you for posting on the topic you need.

Of course, without a doubt, the first thing to do is read the rules, this is so that we avoid losing our capital, and this is the most important thing that must be taken into consideration whenever we enter a platform.

There's many way in trying to curb and handle the effect of scammers and the easiest of them all is; Never hesitate in reporting any suspected victim.

On 9/19/2020 at 10:59 AM, bogdanoff said:

The cryptocurrency field is full of scammers. They are everywhere  and as beginners we know their plans but it took us time to learn how to avoid them. There are fake giveaways scam airdrop and fake websites, we receive hundreds of phising emails and we are seconds from getting scammed after clicking a link.

Some have already fallen to their plans and the reason is not the fault of victims.

They did not know how to protect. We talk about scammers here and we can all be victims now or later so do not judge the victim by calling them greedy and stupid as I have read in comments. It is not about being clever but have experience. 

Second thing - if we get scammed we have to tell to the forum. With this we help other member to know and avoid the same fate we have. This is our part and how we can help other when we lost money to a scam and how we stop the criminal from stealing more. They will earn less from their scam and we payback this way to them.

Talking about been scam in the world of crytpo currency, I guess I was just scammed between yesterday and today. I invested tron worth much yesterday but today it wasn't paid to my wallet as promised.

• +3 1

On 12/22/2020 at 10:18 AM, joemcgwa said:

Getting scammed in crypto is the way of learning that's you need to be very careful in the crypto world, because if you never got scammed, you'll never know the scammers challenges.

But its not must to be already getting scammed before in order to learn about scammers challenges, but if you are starting into the workd of cryptocurrencies and knowing if there have scammers, then you'll be very carefully from them, but those who are getting scammed, are those who don't know if there have scammers in the crypto world. 

• +3 1

This site is available to help and share experiences and experiences, and we have read many topics that talk about plagues, methods and what happened from the members, and this matter gave a warning and warning to beginners and helped them avoid the same mistakes and risks This particular point about the polls and the sharing of experiences should remain continuous, but the flow of new members to the forum continues.

• +5 1

Yea bro there are many scammers in crypto currency they just want to cheat with you and steal money but you can avoid such scammer by having complete knowledge about the crypto currency so first of you should learn about the crypto world and then work in this forum.

Hi mates, Truly most online business of this kind are full of scammers, they pretend to be nice when you newly meet them, they even at times render you some assistance online and at the end dupe you. As a beginner following links or sending your email to unknown people could be dangerous. Be vigilant  so that your effort of been in the forum will not be wasted.

Simply adding that even experienced crypto financial experts can drive curiosity despite being able to identify disguised individuals, and now it seems that individuals are creating it.We should be very careful of them.  Many are making losses to fall into the trap of scammers.  In fact, we should not trust them and report them to us.  They are all corrupt.  Never trust them.

The world of cryptocurrency is inseparable from fraud, many scammers are looking for beginners as victims. They are looking for beginners because they are easier to get stuck, less experience that makes beginners more gullible. But I'm not saying that being fooled is stupid because every beginner wants to make quick profits, so they don't think straight. Over time, beginners will understand and experience and know the difference between what is a scam and what is not.

• +4 1

I would say that there are more risks filled with scammers and hackers where there is more profit.  Don't invest in tokens announced through Airdrop that are more likely to be scammed.  People need to be warned so that they do not fall prey to scammers.

I used to be a victim of one and lucklily it wasn't really big that i got scammed for and it was telegram its back then when i was too new and i had no idea where to really start from and im still preventing to happen again to me cuz its just gonna waste my time again.

Newbies have to be meticulous of these scammers, because they would look for people who have little knowledge about cryptocurrency experts are hard to swindle, they would tell them they can help them make money they would show them false proof that are undeniable and  false testimonies from people they setup saying they made lots of money, I have once been scammed, whatever you don't know ask the experts would answer you don't do things alone.

If anyone face scammers they have to inform other. They can do post on this forum. Other people will be careful about scammers or scamming sites. But victim can not recover their coins. This is the worst part of this world.

As we all know that scammers are present in every sector and also in crypto we need to follow some rules to avoid them we should take basic steps and not send money to any unknown.You have to be careful before you deal online.Also informing forum members after getting something wrong would always be helpful at least for others to avoid the trap.That way we can avoid scammers.

On 9/19/2020 at 2:59 PM, bogdanoff said:

The cryptocurrency field is full of scammers. They are everywhere  and as beginners we know their plans but it took us time to learn how to avoid them. There are fake giveaways scam airdrop and fake websites, we receive hundreds of phising emails and we are seconds from getting scammed after clicking a link.

Some have already fallen to their plans and the reason is not the fault of victims.

They did not know how to protect. We talk about scammers here and we can all be victims now or later so do not judge the victim by calling them greedy and stupid as I have read in comments. It is not about being clever but have experience. 

Second thing - if we get scammed we have to tell to the forum. With this we help other member to know and avoid the same fate we have. This is our part and how we can help other when we lost money to a scam and how we stop the criminal from stealing more. They will earn less from their scam and we payback this way to them.

Scammers are everywhere, they start traping people anywhere they found a chance. As, the security system of digital wallets is becoming advance and unbeatable day by day. Scammers also start developing new tricks to trap people. Although, they can't beat security system of many wallets till now so they develop other tricks to trap people like stealing data by app spoofing and many other methods. 

• +2 1